• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

October ladies...it our month!!

I have turned into a tissue inspector LMAO Checking for any sign that a show might be on the way. Pretty sure I wont be seeing anything for a while. I've been convinced for months now that he will be late.

I am due October 16th and also starting to feel anxious about the birth.

Not feeling in a hurry to get him out as not too uncomfortable today. Had some Sharp pains when walking but they come and go. Last time I saw mw I was 3/5ths engaged at 36 weeks so we'll see what it is next week at 39 weeks!

I wouldn't worry too much about fundal height either as I read it can be unreliable too. It's good your mideeife is being cautious though. Sometimes my midwife seems a little too relaxed and a bit blazee (?sp).

My midwife told me 3/5ths engaged was considered 'fully engaged' for birth as last bit sometimes only happens in labour. I'm facing an induction so needed to know how engaged they would want me to be and she said 3/5ths was enough.

Now just to get my cervix favourable... :) I feel like the raspberry leaf tea will start coming out of my ears if I drink any more of it :haha: xx

I was 3/5s when I went into labour with all 3 of my boys (had midwifes appointments the day before/day of going into labour with each of them)

My due date is 13th and after only 11 weeks between giving birth to my first and getting pregnant again with this one I have had enough! I don't like pregnancy and it doesn't like me, I planned them close because I knew as my little boy git older . Would go off the idea of ever having more than . So I have spd again am struggling to get about and take care of 11 month old plus I feel sick a'll throw time my emotions are going wild I'm getting spotty tired irritable am anemic again oh dear I just wanna give birth and get my body back lol! Ian not a patient person and at almost 39 weeks I am done! Few rant rant rant rant role on night feeds_beats sleepless nights due to heartburn hip pain and having to peek or poop every 5mins excuse typos new mobile

I have turned into a tissue inspector LMAO Checking for any sign that a show might be on the way. Pretty sure I wont be seeing anything for a while. I've been convinced for months now that he will be late.

Me too! I examine the toilet and the paper when I'm done hoping to see sometthing! I've wiped a ton of mucus a couple times, once last week and once yesterday, but nothing with bloody show in it. Not sure WHY I expect to see it as I never had any show with my first two until after they had broken my water at the hospital during labor. A girl can dream! Dreams ofbloody show.....:haha:

Iv know, dreams of bloody shows, looking like you wet yourself and being in pain. The madness of the last weeks of pregnancy

It's like the TWW all over again!! I'm definitely checking the paper after every toilet trip. Have had chunks of what could be my plug but no pink streaks so not very hopeful. I seem to wake up every morning disappointed that my waters didn't go during the night. Knowing my luck I'll have to have them broken and be induced.

Hey ladies, lost a load of my plug yesterday, no pink tinge/blood though so I, too, am on tissue watch lol!
Just got back from midwife; 3/5 engaged now and she said she'd expect me to go into labour in the next week :happydance: - I hope she's right!!!

MrsH - oooh hope she's right.

makemeamammy - I never got further then 3/5th in last preg either...couldn't imagine walking round fully engaged - that would be some serious waddling.

I think ive been on panty watch for ages! I honestly thought I would be more prepared to go over due this time but I really don't want to.

Do you ladies all know what your having - or do we have many team yellow's?

I'm team yellow too.

The student midwife examined me last time at 36/40 and said I was 3/5's engaged. I am now doubting that from what you ladies have said as I don't feel like baby's down there at all now and that was 2 weeks ago. Surely it would be more engaged by now or is it possible for it to engage and then come back up again? Not seeing her until 39/40 now.

I feel like I should be feeling more pressure/heaviness but don't yet. Doesn't feel like babies coming in 2 weeks at all :-s

Team :yellow: here! My doctor told me last Wednesday, "I think I'll be seeing you at the hospital before ypur next appointment!" I walked out knowing she just cursed me. There was no way it was happening after she said that lol. Sure enough, I see her today at 5:45pm! Hoping there's some change!

Team :yellow: here too.

Just wishing there was a definite way of knowing when this show is gonna get on the road!! I'm hoping that when I see my MW next week she'll have some positivity for me. :)

Wow quite a few team yellows then. I'm team blue (not much of a surprise by the 4th time LOL)
I don't even feel like I'm waddling. Though I can't cross my legs sat at the table and I do feel pressure on my cervix when walking so maybe I am and just haven't realised. No one has pointed it out though LOL
Midwife tomorrow, hoping I'm 3/5s, was 2/5s at 36 weeks.

I'm team yellow too.

The student midwife examined me last time at 36/40 and said I was 3/5's engaged. I am now doubting that from what you ladies have said as I don't feel like baby's down there at all now and that was 2 weeks ago. Surely it would be more engaged by now or is it possible for it to engage and then come back up again? Not seeing her until 39/40 now.

I feel like I should be feeling more pressure/heaviness but don't yet. Doesn't feel like babies coming in 2 weeks at all :-s

I'm 3/5 engaged (confirmed by a couple of different midwives) and don't feel anything down there either. I said to midwife 'but I don't feel like I have a basketball between my legs?' :haha: she said not everyone does and totally depends on loads of factors. I've been very lucky to not have any pelvic pain (it's all in my ribs instead) but I can still cross my legs although I do have a waddle now. :shrug:

I also asked about baby popping back up and she said it doesn't happen when it's your first as your pelvis is pear shaped but with subsequent pregnancies it's apple shaped so can happen.

Oh I'm team yellow too :)

Team :yellow: here! My doctor told me last Wednesday, "I think I'll be seeing you at the hospital before ypur next appointment!" I walked out knowing she just cursed me. There was no way it was happening after she said that lol. Sure enough, I see her today at 5:45pm! Hoping there's some change!

My doctor told me three weeks ago that baby would come early. Now I just have four days until DD. I think my doc cursed me, too!

I'm team yellow too.

I'm 3/5 engaged (confirmed by a couple of different midwives) and don't feel anything down there either. I said to midwife 'but I don't feel like I have a basketball between my legs?' :haha: she said not everyone does and totally depends on loads of factors. I've been very lucky to not have any pelvic pain (it's all in my ribs instead) but I can still cross my legs although I do have a waddle now. :shrug:

I also asked about baby popping back up and she said it doesn't happen when it's your first as your pelvis is pear shaped but with subsequent pregnancies it's apple shaped so can happen.

Oh I'm team yellow too :)

I was confused about this too. My baby is at zero station (no idea what that means in terms of 3/5, 2/5, etc), and the doctor said it must be very uncomfortable to walk around like that. Baby has been there for month now. But while I feel pressure down there, it's nothing too bad

I'm glad I'm not the only one to not be feeling too bad. I do sometimes have some pressure which causes a waffle or me to walk very slowly but most often than not feel fine. Was starting to feel there was somethingbwrong with me!

Cab still cross legs fine so I wonder if that's sonething that will change in next 2 weeks. It sounds awful the thought of feeling like you have a bowling balk between your legs!

Thanks ladies its nice to know I'm not the only one feeling not too bad with the pressure sensation :)

Well, not much for change after all the contractions I had! Was 2 cm and 30% effaced, now 2-3 cm and 40% effaced. She said the awful and dreaded "See you next week if you're still pregnant" again, so I'm guaranteed another week lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"