October ladies...it our month!!

It's not as simple as being sunny side up or not, back labour is the most common thing you hear of, but there are loads of different positions baby can be in and they can affect your labour. Read more about it here if you're interested: https://spinningbabies.com/baby-positions/all-positions

Ooh, interesting site!! My baby is LOA, hoping he/she doesn't decide to move to the other side or flip before labour! Baby has now been in this position for 9 weeks so I'm hopeful!

I've just phoned the midwife and they are going to get someone to phone me back as I have had a head ache since tuesday. I've had no other symptoms but thought best to play it safe.

If you are worried about it, I would still get checked. You're not dehydrated or sleeping poorly? (haha I know, huge joke for us massive preggos)

Not dehydrated but sleeping rubbish LOL She phoned back eventually (and as if by magic since calling my headache has disappeared) asked some questions, then told me to phone the hospital for an over the phone assessment and that as I have no history of pre-e, and had answered no to every one of her questions they would probably tell me to do all the normal things I'd do if I had a head ache like take paracetamol and sleep.

I like how they tell you to sleep like its that simple being the size of a beached whale!!

Was contracting every 4-5 minutes for a while yesterday but then it all stopped. I'm over it, she can just stay in there ;)

Nice bit of reverse psychology there wilsey!! Not sure LO will fall for it. Lol.

Hope your all ok...sounds like some you having it rough with all the false contractions.

I got nothing...like bit of mucus plug and that it...so have settled that nothing will happen until at least Tuesday when I have my sweep. As it worked last time and they said I was pretty unfavourable.

these babies do like to keep us on our toes.

I so wish I could sleep though - suffering with insomnia at night, then when I want to sleep during the day I cant.

Yeah, its not like I didn't think to go to sleep Tuesday night or Wednesday night at all LOL
Oh well the magic that children and babies like to work to make you look like a liar has prevailed and I am finally headache free!

I decided that seeing as my 'leaving jobs in a hope that he'd come because I wasn't ready' was failing, as was my 'I'll do that after the baby is born because it will be easier then' so I've gone with 'lets do all the jobs I was going to do after the baby was born because he is obviously not going to come for a while yet, and then of course he will make an appearance right after they are done'. And in the spirit of that, I made the grand effort of shaving my legs tonight!
I'm considering wearing only my best underwear over the next week in the hope my waters will go all over them LMAO Maybe I should get the carpet cleaner out and wash all the carpets as well, for the same reason.....

I just clicked on the link. For weeks now my baby has been ROA and then yesterday I started to worry as I noticed he had moved and is now LOA. I say worry, it was just the fact that I thought as he'd been settled and had engaged so far, the fact he was changing position might not be a good thing. I couldn't remember which side was best for labour.
But looking at the link it would see moving to LOA is a good thing as it is the best position for them to be in when starting labour. Hopefully this is another sign of him getting close to making his arrival.

I'm a member of another forum and use the October club there. We have already had around 5 babies born. I so want to be next LOL

oh seems everyone having there beans. I want mine :sad2:

Reverse psychology worked for Wilsey!

Have I missed something??!!

Wilsey got her vbac!

Well OH is now working away for the weekend so he's told baby not to come over the weekend. It's my dad's birthday on Wednesday and he's refusing to share his birthday. Looks like its only me that wants this baby out. Now I'm thinking, sod it. Just stay where you are, I'm fed up of putting stuff on hold just in case.

Hey ladies!! Thanks for noticing my news!! Will have to post a proper birth story when home but here are the simple details.

Emily Grace Vautier born just before 2am. 7lbs 9oz. She's perfect!
No drugs and yay for my vbac!! Happy camper!

Attachments

• 2013-10-12 04.48.09.jpg
    2013-10-12 04.48.09.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies!! Thanks for noticing my news!! Will have to post a proper birth story when home but here are the simple details.

Emily Grace Vautier born just before 2am. 7lbs 9oz. She's perfect!
No drugs and yay for my vbac!! Happy camper!

Congratulations Wilsey!! Beautiful name! I'm very jealous at the moment :blush: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->