October ladies...it our month!!

I have much increased cm but its more like the stuff you get before you get ewcm if you know what I mean? It's not gluey so I dont think it's my plug, I think it's just the natural increased cm towards the end if that makes sense. Xx

The bags jinxed you!! Lol.

I don't get itchy from mine but if I don't change my panty liner quickly enough, I just feel wet. I'm also getting that 'gush' feeling like you get if AF is heavy and you pass a clot. I think that's when I'm passing chunks of plug. I've been losing plug for a couple of weeks now, how quickly can this thing regenerate?!

I have been getting that sensation too! It's so gross lol. I am not sure how there can be so much of it! I'll have to mention the itchiness to my doctor Wednesday..it's not there unless I've not gone to the bathroom in a while and cleaned up. Took a warm bath last night when it was really bothering me and it was completely gone after. Please not a yeast infection on the way.... I can't deal with that right now! No other symptoms, so I don't feel like it's a YI. Who knows though... getting some very, very light contractions right now..though I'm pretty sure it's because I just haven't had enough water today, so I guess I better go drink some!

It could be a bit of an external yeast infection, or just the irritation from feeling so wet. I know some women also get discomfort from wearing pads/panty liners when they're not used to them. Have you tried a different brand?

Don't go getting dehydrated. That's the last thing you want when you do go into labour. Hopefully it won't be too much more of a wait!! :)

I find it depends what underwear I wear as to whether or not I get itch. I have really big cotton granny pants that I don't itch in, but if I wear like the girls boxers or tighter/different material underwear I start to get irritated.

I wear nothing but massive cotton granny pants now!! Lol. Mainly because since baby dropped, I had to buy new underwear in a couple of sizes up. Lame!!

I was having way more discharge but that's lessened now. I just feel like nothing that's happening to me is heading towards labour! :dohh:

isnt pregnancy glamorous eh?

is it really bad im considering asking the childminder to have Parker the rest of the week - I Just think I can look after him by myself -I have NO energy. if I cant look after him now how on earth will I cope with 2.

kinda bummed the midwife wouldn't give me a sweep - so another week we wait, she said they book by induction at the next appointment which scary. hope it doesn't get to that.

Also whats going on with the weather - it nearly mid October and it still like 20 degrees - what am I going to do with all the snow suits I bought in first size??

Hope your all having a pleasant day.

I know what you mean about struggling to look after a toddler. I'm just hoping it'll be easier when I'm not as big as a whale!!!

That sucks that she wouldn't give you a sweep!! Sometimes I wish I knew what was happening with my cervix, but then other times I'm glad we don't have all the cervix checks they do in other countries. I think it'd just depress me if I kept getting told I wasn't progressing any.

As for the weather, my mum told me that apparently toda is the last day of it. Lol! I'm sure you'll get some use out of the thicker clothes, as long as you don't give birth to a giant!!

Went Christmas shopping with my mum today and had to try so hard not to buy all the cute Christmassy baby outfits!! Did get myself a funky snowman jumper from primark though!!

Tricking baby out of there... made this shirt (the pumpkin goes right on the bump) and waiting for it to dry to be able to wear it. Certainly baby will come now and I won't get a chance? :happydance: So far its not working lol.

Attachments

• 20131008_141644_zpsdaadd694.jpg
    20131008_141644_zpsdaadd694.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
That's so cute!! I want one!! Lol. I've got orange, black, white, and green face paints so OH can paint my bump like a pumpkin.

Excellent idea LOL I am betting he will come when I least want him to. Its DS2s birthday this weekend. His hanging on in there to try to prevent me making the cake or going to make me miss most of the day itself.
DS2 thinks it would be great to have the baby born on his birthday, but even with a home birth, if he is born in the middle of the day it will mean being apart from the others for a good few hours.

Lol I contemplated the painted belly, but I have so much hair on mine that I refuse to bare it! I'm certain the bright orange paint would just emphasize the dark hairs too! I reeeeally wanted to though!

Motherofboys, your baby is most certainly coming this weekend. :haha:

I hadn't even thought of the hairs. :dohh: Luckily mine are quite light so hopefully I'll get away with it. Lol.

My pattern so far has been all on weekends (2 saturdays and a sunday) and late, early, late. So to stick with this pattern he will have to arrive early on a sunday. Which means arriving on DS2s birthday LOL
He is either going to do that, or be very late because I'm waiting LOL

Still, single figures, even if I need inducing I will be be holding my baby in 3 weeks time maximum!

Just had my 39 week appointment and midwife suggested a stretch and sweep if I was favourable. She said I was so hoping it did something. Don't normally get them this early in NZ but I think it's because I want a VBAC and she's happy that baby is just getting fatter in there rather than doing any major development.

Wish me luck :)

Well..today is the day! Going in for my induction assessment this afternoon. Hoping and praying that I will be favourable so wish me luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->