October/November 2012 Babies

I'm gonna have to buy it on my iPhone aswell...
So her next feeding I'm takin her off the cereal and see if she holds it down... I'm done... Lol..

So she ate over a hour ago just milk no cereal and so far she kept it down and she is so happy!!!!! So I'm gonna try this untill r if she throws up .. If she starts throwing up ill put her back on the cereal..

Yay Annie! I hope it works out for y'all!

I think Josalyn is catching up on sleep she missed yesterday. I put her back down at about 6:15, she slept til 9. Woke up for a feed and diaper change and back to sleep! It's 12:30 now! :) :) :)

Yay ami!!!! I'm prayin this works out but I'm so nervous/scared she gonna projectile vomit again..

Well I chickened out and ended up fixing her bottle baxk with cereal this feeding..

Am I a bad parent? Man never thought it would be so hard scary being a mom!!

Annie, you are a good momma. Bad Mommas don't worry it they are bad. :hugs: I hope your LO didn't vomit :hugs:

Thank Viking :) makes me feel better.. She never threw up !! But her scedule is off she at 5 n half ounces at 6 last night and ate back at 2 n 6 am.. Usually she eats at 10ish at night n then sleep threw night I'm hoping I can get her back on scedule today...
How r y'all?

Doing great this morning! I don't want to jinx anything, but josalyn's sleep seems to have gotten back to normal!

She only woke up to eat twice, then right back to sleep! :)

Yay that's Awsome!! I shall see how the night going tonight :)

Everyone must be busy on Sundays lol!! It's like a ghost town tonight :)

Oh my. I guess I did jinx the sleep thing. Last night she wouldn't go to sleep til after 2 a.m! Then her sleep was restless, and she woke up at 8:30. Ugh.

I put her back down right at 10, but she only stayed asleep for a half an hour and is now in her crib talking I herself and kicking.

It's cute, but I'm sleepy!!!

Well bentlie is so restless but she want sleep during the day she sleeps for 15 mins r so n wide awake but at night she sleeps good.. Other than the grunting All night .. Any advice

Omg I just got the scare of a lifetime!!!!!

I fed bentlie an held her up afterwards for about 45 mins well.. I layed her in her bouncer I went n showered real quick came back n started putting her swing together an she spit up a little clear stuff so I cleaned it.. Then all of a sudden vomit shoots out her mouth n nose I hurry up and grab her and she was kicking her legs and arms and moving her head she couldn't breath!!!!!! I ran over grabbed the suction thing sucked her nose out and she caught her breath she was screaming in fear!!!! She was panicking !!!! I held her close an I started balling crying!!! If I wouldn't have been watching her so close she would have chocked !!!! I'm terrified now!!!!! Scared the hell outta me and lance didn't even know what was going on.. He turned around and said why is she screaming!!! I'm like r u kidding me?? He was cooking

Wow! Poor Bentlie! And poor you! That must have been so scary!

Yes it was I know this sounds crazy but I'm scared to lay her down he slept on my chest last night all night yay!!!
I'm scared I'm not gonna hear her throw up.. If she isn't on me

I posted this in baby club also, but wanted to share with you ladies!

I had a small scare this evening. I laid Josalyn down on my bed for her nap, then went to go eat dinner. I left the door cracked so I could peek on on her and hear her if she cried.

I finished eating about 15 minutes later, and peeked in on her. But she wasn't where I left her! My heart started racing, and I rushed in only to find that she had used her legs to scoot herself about 2 feet up the bed! I scooted her down again and stood there watching, and sure enough she started it again! Little punk! :)

I'm not supposed to have a mobile 2.5 month old baby!! Goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->