October/November 2012 Babies

Aimee-mine does that too! She moves all over her bed, its crazy. I don't remember my other 2 girls doing that this early.

Lol I seriously hadn't even considered the possibility of her starting to move for another 4 months or so!

Thts crazy!! Bentlie only wiggles side to side lol in a circle!!!! Haha!!

So after the throwing up chocking scene last night she has threw up again this evening.. Projectiling but today it didn't come out her nose.. The good thing is after she throws up she eats anywhere from 2-3 ounces so that's good...
If she throws up again tonight r tomorrow I'm calling pedi bc it has been 3-4 weeks without throwing up and now all of a sudden she startin throwin up.. Weird. Right??
And another thing I noticed her ear was really red n hot to the touch so I watched it all day and never changed so I calle pedi and they said if she isn't fussy r tugging at ear then it's Polly not a ear ache.. So they told me to watch it and if she gets fussy tonight to call them tomorrow to see dr..

I have been praying things get better we had a horriable week!!!
I always thought having a baby to be fun not so stressful and worried about everything.... And making sure she stays up 45 mins after she eats is a killer at night feedings ..

How r y'all?

Bentlie slept from 10:30 pm to 6:30 am!!! Omg are we getting in a routine???

Only down fall is she is sleeping on my chest...

Wow Annie, 8 hours! Must be nice! I co-sleep with Josalyn, so having to wake every few hours doesn't bother me or interrupt my sleep too much. And she sleeps on my chest occasionally, if it seems like it will settle her down (if she starts getting antsy in her sleep) so she won't wake up too early! :)

Good thing someone mentioned the moving around. I let my LO co-sleep in the early morning after nursing because she usually falls back asleep and I'm so exhausted I don't dare move her. I need to figure out a way to keep her safe in our bed as it is extremely high off the ground. What about a rolled up blanket behind her?

Viking i need to do the same! at the mo S is only rolling onto her side but it's only a matter of time when she discovers more movement. You can get soft guards to put at the edge of your bed to prevent falls, amazon has them.

I'm going to get bed guards for my bed very soon! I'll probably look into the soft guards on Amazon...

I would just put a pillow on each side for the time being...

I have had a horriable day!!! Bentlie has a dr appt tomorrow bc I think she is having sezuires !! She does the startle reflex all day long when nothing is on and it's quite... So sezuires n port wine stains r hand n hand but usually when on there face.. So we talked about going to neurologist when she was a newborn but he said let's see what happens so he wants to see her tomorrow to see if he thinks that what it is...
On top of that all I can do is cry!!! I'm so tired I don't want to let her get out my sight for a second!!
Lance isn't helping!! I called mom crying bc I have noone here to help r lean on.. I don't know how much more I can take!!
And she is throwing up clear crap grunts all the time and steadily hurting bc of gas!! Tomorrow that dr is going to get a ear full!!! I have had it something has got to give!!!

I'm sorry to vent here all the time but like I said I have noone eles to understand!!

Aw, Annie! Sorry your little one is having such trouble and you are not getting the sleep you need. :( This is definitely the place for venting. We're all mommies too and we know where you're coming from.

Hope you get some answers from the doctor tomorrow. :hugs:

Thank u so much!!

I'm so scared like its called infantile spasms an it looks just like the startle reflex!!!

I hope y'all are able to figure it out tomorrow! And don't feel bad for venting, we all need to every now and then, especially when things get rough.

Good luck, let us know what you find out!

Annie, hope you get some answers at the docs today. Sounds scary what you're going through. Hugs x

Thank u!!

Can u believe bentlie slept 12 hours? From 6-6?? I'm worried she isn't eating enough??

Wow but u see he isn't taking naps during the day anymore MAYBE for 10 mins at the max!!!

Well he doesn't think it's neurology related.. He watched the video and said that helped alot!!! But he said to watch for her doing it over n over n over again.., and if she is spaced out look in her eyes which she doesn't...

But he did refered me to a GI spreciasist bc of the throwing up and etc etc etc.. So I hope to get answers there..

Well thankfully it's not a neurological disorder! I know the questions aren't answered, but at least you can rule that out! Do you have an appointment set up with the GI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->