October/November 2012 Babies

There gonna call me in day r two with the appt he said n it should be in a couple weeks... Maybe sooner.. I'm glad

Just wanted to share! :) it will only let me upload one at a time from my phone, but this is my beautiful baby Josalyn!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
And here's another! I love the Moby! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
One last one from this morning- goofy faced girly! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm glad it's not neurological Annie. Phew! I hope you get some help with the GI stuff. So stressful to see your baby doing poorly.
Here's a pic of my little peruana.

image.jpg

Thank u ladies!!!! I hope it's not nothing bad after she eats its horriable she might throw up she wiggles n grunts and turns red u def can tell something is hurtif her once she passes gas she is good..
I been telling the dr since day one but they thought she would grow out of it but I told him about her choking scene and he said well we gonna refer her to gi ..
Bc he said the formula she is on is suppose to be the best on gas!!!!!

I'm also glad you got some good news Annie.

Here's my LO

Attachments

• vanessa33.jpg
    vanessa33.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
  • vanessa32.jpg
    vanessa32.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
To cute!!!!! Wow y'all got some chunky babies compared to bentlie lol!!

Lol, Josalyn was 11 lbs 10 oz (if I remember correctly) at her 2 month check up. I don't have a scale to weigh her at home though or I would! :)

How big is Bentlie now?

She weighs 10lb 5 ounces and 20in and a quarter

That's great! Josalyn had gained 4 lbs since she was born at her 2 month, so they're growing at the same rate! :)

Good to hear it wasn't seizures Annie but hope you get that GI appt as soon as poss.

Ah what lovely photos of these gorgeous babies :) Sophia was 11llb at 8 weeks and 23 inches so she's long and not so chunky! Will get her weighed again next week.

Yea there pretty much on the same scedule ..

Do y'all think she went to long last night between feeding la 11 hours??
She ate at 5:45 am 4punces then at 11- 5 oz and now at 5;45 4 ounces? That is all she ate today??

Her usuall eating habbit is 4 ounces every 5 hours?

I don't know anything about formula feeding, but aren't try supposed to eat 5-6 times/day?

The pedi told me at her two months checkup to feed her when she is hungry that's what I been doing.. And she goes 5 hours between feedings but at night she usually goes 7-8 hours which is fine but last night she went 12!!!! Maybe she had a growth sprut!!!
I mean on jan 14 she was 9lb 10 ounces and today she was 10lb 5 ounces.. So she is gaining

Hm, my LO has about 5 ounces (sometimes less, but I always fill 5 ounces so I can make sure she has her fill) roughly every 3 hrs during the day and she'll go 8-9 hrs at night without a feed (unless she wakes in the night, which doesn't happen as much anymore). Seems she should be taking a bit more than that, but you can't really force a baby to eat can you?

No book u can bc mine will throw it all baxk up!!
Plus she is on cereal!! For stupid reflux hoping GI will pull her off of it!!

O I bet I know why she went 12 hrs last night..
At 4;20 she ate 5oz and then at 6:10 she ate 2ounces so that was 7 ounces.. And I put cereal in both so yea.. She should be back up at 10;30-11 to eat again I hope!! And then sleep threw night!!

I suppose I should have added that in there as I meant to. You can't force a baby to eat without them spitting it back up at you. She's gaining and that's all that matters! You're doing a great job Annie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->