• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November 2012 Babies

Omg she is standing and sitting up by herself??

That is crazy!!!

Bentlie got her first tooth I'm so excited lmao

Can y'all's babies sit up by itself yet

Josalyn is very close to sitting up unaided. She will sit just fine for a few seconds, then get distracted or reach for something to the side and will topple over.

She's working in sitting up from laying down. Today several times she got about a third of the way up before getting tired and laying back down. :)

Ami do u mean like lift there head until they chin reaches they breast?
Bentlie has started that recently.... She can sit if I lean her forward

She can lift her shoulders up off the ground. Almost like she's doing a sit up with her legs straight out. :)

Yes that's what bentlie does... I didn't know she was trying to sit up... Yay im so excited!!!!!

https://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/AF1226/image_zps41388049.jpg

Today it just clicked! :happydance:

Whoa! Looks like congratulations are in order! I'm guessing by the :shock: this is a bit of a surprise?

Whoa mommmabarry! That's nuts! Congrats!

It is crazy!!

We only dtd one time and BAM! 4 postitive test later and Im still in shock! I don't feel pregnant (which im taking as a good thing) but I don't think it will seem real until we go to the docs.

OMG OMG OMG! LOL...I wasn't expecting that. Congrats girl...

How's everyone?
Anyone else wanting to have another baby yet?! Lol...Oh how I wish we could afford another...but 3 girls is going to break the bank already! Lol.

Hope everyone is doing well. Lanay is 6 months now and is wanting to crawl so bad but she just hasn't went yet, I'm sure it'll be soon.

Wow! Congratulations! Were y'all planning 3 kids?

Thank you ladies!!

Yes we were wanting 3 and then we are DONE!!! :winkwink:

Congrats momma B! :hugs:

Carolyn is 6 months today. Not interested much in tummy time still. I don't think she will ever crawl. We started Baby Led Weaning. It's fun and more laid back than I expected. She likes banana and avocado so far.
https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e125/avi8tornole/Carolyn/null_zps9f227258.jpg

Exciting news that I can't share with anyone yet so I'll share with you all! I'm going to be an AUNT for the 1st time!!! My brother and his gf are expecting!!! Yay!!
She has a son who will be 5 in July from a previous relationship...the 'real' dad hasn't been in the picture since he was 2 so he calls my brother "dad" which is amazing!! I love him so much and we've all gotten really close but I'm so excited to experience all this with my brother now as he has went through it with me....we're very close!!

Lanay has her 6 month check up Monday...I can't wait to see how much she has grown. She isn't into any baby food yet...but we keep trying....Oh! AND my Addie will be 3 in 11 days!! I can't believe it!

GIRLS 2013.jpg

Congratulations on your impending niece/nephew Ashely! My SIL is expecting a bundle due Dec 24th. It'll be a rainbow baby for her and my brother, I'm really excited for them!

Vanessa hasn't shown much interest in pureed stuff or cereals yet, I have been trying them with her sporadically. I did give her a few pieces of bread when I fed her older sister dinner and she really seemed to enjoy that, sucked on them for a while, don't know how much she actually consumed, but she like it! I'm going to be making some more purees and stuff soon (made blueberry applesauce yesterday), hoping she starts to get interested in them soon! I'm getting very excited about making our own baby food this time around.

Bookity- I'm really loving making our own food. So far Eli has had zucchini, peas, green beans, spinach, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes, and quinoa cereal. We even started a compost heap and veggie garden today to grow some of our own.

Sorry I haven't updated much. Being a working mommy keeps me pretty busy. Eli will be 6 months old in about 2 weeks. He's rolling both ways (though he likes back to belly best) and has his front bottom 2 teeth. He's super social, so he loves going to daycare. He likes to watch the big kids play.

Trying to figure out how to load a couple pics of Eli from my phone.

https://emob1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/null_zpsd5b75afb.jpg?t=1368327308

https://emob1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/null_zps6ff3ac40.jpg?t=1368327260

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->