• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November 2012 Babies

Oh Ashley, can you add me? Vanessa Mia, born Nov 14th!!

Hi ladies :)
I will add you next time Im on my computer. Hope all mommies and babies are doing well :)
I know this thread will pick up once our babies get a little older.

He's a cutie bexxc. Congrats again!! After about a week it should be better. Apply pressure to your vagina area with a warm cloth while you try to go. Seems weird but it really helped me since I had a pretty good tear. Good luck with that lol...

i honestly don't know how i can ever thank you enough for this tip. :blush: way tmi, but i panicked myself to the point of constipation and this helped so much. i think you saved my life!!!!!

Hi :wave:
I'm doing the side laying nursing in bed thing right now. My little girl went to the pediatrician yesterday and she is already 10 lbs!!!!! :saywhat:
She has been very fussy in the evenings. It's a struggle trying to figure out what is wrong. I find it quite stressful. We are dealing with diaper rash already. Trying to troubleshoot that too. I think we may be getting that under control now.
Anyone feeling super hormonal? I can't stand to watch her cry. She hates the car seat and the stroller. I don't want to leave the house because I can't stand to watch her cry. We do try to get a walk in every day though. Today we did it in her Beco carrier. If I can get her in there right then she doesn't fuss as long as she does in the stroller. Anyhow, watching her cry and not being able to fix it makes me cry. My DH thinks I'm nuts. My mom is worried about me. I don't feel depressed or anything, I just want to do what I can to make her content. We are getting better every day I think.
I hope everyone is enjoying their babies. I love mine to bits. I love her happy moods in the mornings. I can't wait to see her smile. She's still having a hard time focusing. We still get some eye crossing. I hope that's still normal for almost 3 weeks. I can't believe she's going to be three weeks!!!

He's a cutie bexxc. Congrats again!! After about a week it should be better. Apply pressure to your vagina area with a warm cloth while you try to go. Seems weird but it really helped me since I had a pretty good tear. Good luck with that lol...

i honestly don't know how i can ever thank you enough for this tip. :blush: way tmi, but i panicked myself to the point of constipation and this helped so much. i think you saved my life!!!!!

Im glad that it helped you!!! :)

Bexx, he is handsome....glad to hear everyone is doing well...The girls are both over 8lbs now and already a month old. where is the time going? Had to give up BF tho since they wouldnt latch, and I wasnt pumping enough to feed them both...but things are SOO much better now

My son loves reading to his little sister and she loves to hear him read. She always looks at him this way when he does....content.

bestfriends2.jpg

Love that pic so much MOmmaB!

Holy cow, sleepy. Have to get Vanessa some food and hopefully she goes back to sleep!

Hi :wave:
I'm doing the side laying nursing in bed thing right now. My little girl went to the pediatrician yesterday and she is already 10 lbs!!!!! :saywhat:
She has been very fussy in the evenings. It's a struggle trying to figure out what is wrong. I find it quite stressful. We are dealing with diaper rash already. Trying to troubleshoot that too. I think we may be getting that under control now.
Anyone feeling super hormonal? I can't stand to watch her cry. She hates the car seat and the stroller. I don't want to leave the house because I can't stand to watch her cry. We do try to get a walk in every day though. Today we did it in her Beco carrier. If I can get her in there right then she doesn't fuss as long as she does in the stroller. Anyhow, watching her cry and not being able to fix it makes me cry. My DH thinks I'm nuts. My mom is worried about me. I don't feel depressed or anything, I just want to do what I can to make her content. We are getting better every day I think.
I hope everyone is enjoying their babies. I love mine to bits. I love her happy moods in the mornings. I can't wait to see her smile. She's still having a hard time focusing. We still get some eye crossing. I hope that's still normal for almost 3 weeks. I can't believe she's going to be three weeks!!!

hey viking, we've been going through exactly the same and it is so upsetting, babies crying is meant to be so we respond to it, so all normal. :hugs: it's also so common for babies to get fussy in the evening, now it's 10 am and here's Sophia is on my lap sleeping after a clean and feed and it's bliss and last night we were up til 2 am trying to settle her! heartbreaking. she now sleeps with me as won't sleep any where else so is the only way for all of us to sleep, she hates her buggy but once settled in sling loves it...sometimes i have to do a little dance to get her to settle in it! but most of all she loves the booby so that usually settles her, even if she's not hungry she's a sucky monster, so i mostly give the boob but to give me a break we now have a paci too.

several people on this site recommended me a dvd called happiest baby on the block, it's by a paediatrician who gives 5 ways to soothe a crying baby, who is overtired or overstimulated. he talks about the 4th trimester and how newborns are essentially foetus so to calm them we need to mimic the womb.... get it!!!! we got it 2 days ago from amazon and it really helps to settle her in the evenings and night, i even get 5 hours sleep at night now!

Charlie, we watched the DVD with my parents the night we came home from the hospital. It has definitely been a lifesaver. We all really benefitted from the info and it has helped my DH be more involved. Huge thumbs up for it :thumbup:

Yay! Officially joining as a mommy :) Davis Rock was born 11/21 :wohoo:

Hey ladies I have been looking for this thread!!! I'm so glad I found it!!!

How is everyone enjoying being a mommie???

Y'all all know my birth story I think but if not ill re tell it.. I'm actually due today.. How crazy!!!

Here r some pics of Bentlie!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/th_E5AC4761-25B7-4140-A4E1-EC0194EFE706-8428-00000C7112312690.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/th_3F8333ED-D1D3-40E6-A943-78B8CD32B1B1-8428-00000C70FE09C572.jpg
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/th_A8A1762A-0C89-4763-9300-F4EFE4D6612C-8428-00000C70EF3D242E.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/th_CD52EF7D-E720-4520-8FD6-A40AE9362FFE-8428-00000C70EA03780E.jpg

Her first Xmas outfit :)

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/th_6A217CB8-1003-48EB-B018-7EDAF606E447-7748-00000C39BE0EB8A9.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/th_D9D7CC71-7388-4A41-A187-224DB6E0D174-7748-00000B2ECFC5804B.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/th_D736E7A0-3B00-47A3-85AE-463BB8CDBA73-7748-00000B2EC1803FB6.jpg

:happydance: great news, mrs! congratulations!!!! hope you're all doing well!

Congrats to everyone joining this group! Sorry, I've been away for a while... Having a newborn and 1 1/2 year old will do that, I guess! :)
Here is a photo of my girls together <3
We also just got the newborn photos back today, so I will have to add a couple of those later!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
janna- your girls are gorgeous!

eli is one week old today. i could spend hours just staring at him.

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP1183.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->