• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November 2012 Babies

The other thing is a playmat. S loves hers since she was about 6 weeks old. Can handle it for about 20 min then she cries as enough. But she is so cute on it as she babbles away to herself and is mesmerised by the dangling animals!!

Mine loves her bouncer! The lights and dangling toys do it for her!

How much have your LOs grown? We had her 2 month check up today. She's 11 lbs 12 oz, 23.5 inches long, and her head is 15 inches. She's grown 4 lbs and 4 inches. :)

Aimee wow that's Awsome news!!!!!

Bentlie has a cold and when I brought her to dr Friday she is weighing 9lb 2 ounces and 20 inches long...
I go next Monday for her two month check up!!

Poor thing u can hear the mucus in he nose so the dr just said use salin drops and suction it out!!! She hates it!!!

Anyone eles havin a hard time keeping them asleep during feeding r naps? She is sooooo tired as soon as I put her down she wakes up!! But at night it's totally different weird huh!!!

Anyone eles havin a hard time keeping them asleep during feeding r naps? She is sooooo tired as soon as I put her down she wakes up!! But at night it's totally different weird huh!!!

Mine will wake up most of the time if its a nap during the day and we put her down. If she's cuddled or I take a nap with her she'll sleep for a LONG time sometimes. Over 4 hours in 1 stretch yesterday!

So weird how babies no!!

Bentlie sleeps for 5 hours at a time but she is on cereal for reflux

I'm struggling with the same napping issue. I can't put her down during the day at all. The house is falling apart and my diet has become complete crap as I can't even get her to tolerate a baby carrier. She hates the car seat and the stroller too. :dohh: Any ideas?
On a positive note she is so darn cute. I'm having little conversations with her now. Cooing and smiling are like addictive substances!!!!

I don't have much advice, other than I've noticed if I take a nap with LO in my bed, I can get up after about 30 minutes and she'll stay and sleep. Then I can get things done. Most of the time though I just stay and sleep with her! :)

I don't know if it's of any use but S use to be like that too. I started by putting a pillow that she lies on when feeding by me on the sofa and would lay her on that while I sat next to her. That was a few weeks ago now, we have worked up to being able to take day naps in her moses basket and been put in our bed for the night a couple of hours before I go to bed. I just did it gradually and it seemed to work for us but all babies are different, what have you tried so far?

Bentlie doesn't like to lay flat due to reflux I'm assuming!!!
But what works best for her is she sleeps in her swing...

So I'm a bit confused....

Last night when I bathed bentlie her neck wasn't raw r red ( in the fat rolls creases ) so this morning I noticed her neck was kinda raw... I put antibiotic cream on it and then some powder with pure corn starch... Does anyone have any clue what it is and what's causing it??

I'm washing under her neck really well and also drying it well.. I'm so confused :shrug:

I don't know, but I have noticed the same thing in the fold where her thigh meets her body. Idk what it's from. I always make sure it's dry but i don't rub it, because I don't want to rub off her skin :(

Aimee I just googled it n I read it could either be a yeast infection from staying moist r just a redness from staying moist so if the powder doesn't clear it up buy morning I'm gonna try monistate cream on it...
It's so weird!!!!!!

And when I put powder on her get this DRY neck it balled up like moisture was in there?? Wtf that doesn't make since ..

Hmm... I'll have to powder it I guess, and see. It doesn't seem to make her uncomfortable at all, and its only in those small areas. Hopefully the powder makes it go away!

I thought I heard somewhere that corn starch would "feed" a yeast rash, not help it.

Well it couldn't be a yeast infection bc the powder cleared it up withing 12 hours!!!!! Gone!!! Amazing!!

I didn't end up powdering my LO, I ended up leaving her out of her diaper for a total of about 2.5 hours today (short amounts of time just chillin on a towel naked!) and hers is looking better this evening. So in our case I guess it was a dryness issue.

I'm going to make sure to let her air out a lot more often. She didn't seem to mind the nakedness- I'd say she enjoyed it! Each time she was just kicking around and talking to herself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->