• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November 2012 Babies

Took my girls to see Santa... Not the greatest photo. Oh well! LOL
At least nobody was crying! (My older dtr always squints and says "cheese" when she sees a camera...)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 6
janna-I think its an adorable picture! My 2 year old does the same thing when saying cheese her eyes are gone! lol. Your girls are very cute!

love the santa pics! we're going for our santa visit on friday!

Lanay had her checkup today. She is at 12lbs even and 22inches. She got two shots and seems okay so far. She has a rash on her face so we were given some cream for that. We also had to get some sensitive skin soap for her. So, I hope it'll clear up the rash with the cream and new soap.

vanessa had a checkup yesterday. 11 lbs 3 oz and 21.5 inches. so over 3 lbs up from birthweight and 2 inches!

Wow y'all got big babies.. Bentlie is 6 weeks and only 7lb 10 ounces...

Ashly with the rash on her face the dr gave bentlie some lotion that is fragrance free and I would wash her face with just water before I even do anything eles and it cleared up within two days..

Thanks annie. Its not a normal rash. I can't remember what he called it, but it has red spots plus dry patches on her face, eyebrows, ears, and by her nose. She also has it on her head AND she has cradle cap. So, yeah...it doesn't bother her but it just looks yucky.
We do have some big babies Bookity! I wish mine was still newborn size! lol

Skin problems suck. We've been struggling with diaper rash for a while. It goes away and comes back a few days later. I have to plaster her butt crack with aquaphor and boudreauxs. What ever it takes! C weighed 11.5 lbs 4 days ago. She is 6 weeks today! Her auntie and cousins arrive today. I can't wait for them to meet her.

Viking, maybe you should try a different diaper...sometimes they have a reaction to the diapers and it shows like diaper rash..we had this with my son, he couldnt wear anything but Huggies and then we found the Target brand are the same as huggies but way cheaper, so we stuck with the target brand for him and the girls and we havent had any problems with diaper rash, not even on him and hes 3(we are working on potty training)

Well a day and a half with the cream & her face is clear!!! Yay!! Her cradle cap is still there but that doesn't bother me as bad as her rash did. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas(for those who celbrate). Enjoy the time with your family! :) I feel so blessed to "know" you all.

Glad to hear her rash is improving, Ashley. My LO's face is a bit rashy. It seems to get bad a few days then clear up only to get rashy again. :shrug: it isn't too bad though. Just looks like that baby acne to me.

Thanks Viking. Thats what I thought too but he called it something else. Her face is so clear now, I wish that cream would work for my breakouts! Lol. I'm going to be functioning today on only 4 hours of sleep...she's been sleeping so good but she slept too much yesterday since we spent a lot of time in the car :( Oh well, hopefully tonight we get back on schedule!

i feel like i've been so bad about keeping up with all of you lovely ladies. we're trying to get ready for Christmas, my brother is visiting from the Netherlands, and we're still adjusting to life as parents. i have some pics to upload- santa visit and whatnot, but i feel like i just don't have the time right now. i think we've almost got eli into a pattern of sleeping more at night than during the day, so we're both feeling a little more rested...speaking of which, i've got to wake my little stinker up right now!

hope you're all doing well and enjoying the holidays :) :hugs:

Hahaha...I like that MommaB. Same here. No sickness so thats always good :)
I DO NOT like the fact that my baby is wearing 6 months already. Some 3 month stuff fits but she's not quite 2 months yet!! Geez!!!
Oh, here's a pic!
Christmas 2012 girls.jpg

Hahaha...I like that MommaB. Same here. No sickness so thats always good :)
I DO NOT like the fact that my baby is wearing 6 months already. Some 3 month stuff fits but she's not quite 2 months yet!! Geez!!!
Oh, here's a pic!
View attachment 540081

Yep. I went out to the consignment shop this week and bought a boatload of 3-6 stuff. I haven't had to put her in it just yet, but I'm thinking it may be very soon. Stocked up on winter clothing as it has decided to cool off here finally. I'm loving it! I love bundling up. I was clearly born to live in a cooler climate. I wish I could get out of here.

Hi ladies!! Sorry I been Mia with the holidays it got kinda crazy!!!
Merry late christmas!!!!
I have been fighting a diaper rash too.. She has been pooing so much it's crazy!! But she is now eating 4 ounces every 5 hours wit oatmeal cereal n her threwing up has really calmed down!!!!

I put a 0-3 month onesie on her n it fit her newborn was getting hard to snap!! Yay!!!
She will be two months Monday!!!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/97CE61D1-B106-46EF-AFFC-7BB3E34FB41B-1633-0000013A73B08740.jpg

Do y'all have any reccomendations on toys for her age ??

So cute Annie. Rattles or anything that makes noise is good. Try to move it around from side to side and have her follow the noise. :) Happy New Year everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->