October/November Conkers 2021***

I’m feeling the worst I’ve felt but I’m hoping that’s because it’s reaching a peak and I’m holding onto soon it won’t be so bad?!??

I’m jealous of you ladies further along and closer to 2nd Tri at only 6 weeks I imagine it will most likely get worse for me

I look forward to the point when we all feel a bit better and it’s more exciting!!!!! This bit just drags when you feel so rank!!!! We got this ladies!

Anyone have appointments this week?

I'm currently 6 weeks 4 days and I have just rung my midwife to make my 8 week book in appointment and they made my appointment the 7th April,I will be 9 weeks 6 days then! Why the wait lol! I hate waiting haha!! My last 2 pregnancies I saw the midwife at 8 weeks exactly!

At least the baby will be nice and big in the ultra at 9weeks! But I get it, I couldn’t wait that long.

I am going wed for my first ultra, I hope everything will be ok. I am still so exhausted, i just feel like I could sleep almost the whole day.

I have no idea which one it will be... i think a girl, but with my last one i thought it was a boy and it was a girl so maybe it’s a boy. Also a fortune teller told me once that I would have a girl and boy and win the lottery, and before we met another fortune teller had told my husband the same thing! So i think if it’s a boy I will try my luck at the lottery \\:D/:D when will you all find out? I found out with my girl at the 12week scan at 80% accuracy and a few weeks later the chromosome blood test confirmed it, so I think I will find out early again.

My first midwife appointment isn't until around 15 weeks :(:(:(

That's the standard in Ireland

I have my booking in phone call on Wed then face to face for bloods on Monday.
Pretty much feel sicknall the time now but thankfully its manageable and I'm fine to eat but it does get worse throughout the day and worse at bee time. No bding for us.

No BD here either :haha: so rubbish!

I’ve had my phone call booking in but I still need to book my second part to get notes and bloods but with DH working, the midwives being at the hospital, not being able to take any children with me and not being able to drive I haven’t booked it. Sakes! I’m hoping DH can have a morning off so I can sort it.

A little way off but has anyone started thinking about names??

So the cyclizine never worked now onto another med to try called metoclopramide?? Anyone heard of this one? I’m so done with the sickness and nausea actually the nausea is the worst part but I have my 8 weeks scan tomorrow morning to at least look forward to xxx

Hey Ladies! I would love to join you all. I got my BFP last week and I am booked in for a dating scan on March 29th. I came off the pill in January and never had a period or anything so I am not exactly sure on dates but I am thinking end of November. I will update when I know for sure! I hope everyone is managing all these blah symptoms in the first tri! I am excited to join you ladies for this journey! Congratulations to all!!!

Is it alright if I join you all?

Got my BFP today and tentatively putting my foot in the pregnant catergory. Due Nov 26th. :)

I got my bfp today and am also due nov 26! Congrats! I’m nervous but excited. I’ve had 2 miscarriages and 3 live births so I’m always nervous in the early weeks. How are you doing?

Congrats ladies, @sallyhansen76 im so happy for u, I have been following u :) x
Aww thank you that is soo sweet :)

I got my bfp today and am also due nov 26! Congrats! I’m nervous but excited. I’ve had 2 miscarriages and 3 live births so I’m always nervous in the early weeks. How are you doing?
Ahh congradulations! Bump buddies as well as BFP buddies! How exciting!
Same a little nervous....feels like another kinds of waiting game now.

I got my bfp last week and also due November :) according to last lmp my due date is 19th November so 4+3, although as I will be having a csection I expect baby will be delivered a week early at least.

I have had 2 emergency csections previously and they told me if I had another baby it would be csection so will be elective this time. My daughter was born Jan 2020, I went to hosp with reduced movements at exactly 38 weeks and her heart rate was far too high, they monitored me a while and after a bit it started dropping too low and going up and down, so they got her out as quick as poss. It worries me that if I hadn't gone in with reduced movements this wouldn't of been detected (her movements were absolutely fine when I got there so) and so I am wondering what that will mean for this pregnancy. Wondering if I will be classed as high risk, or if they would want to deliver this baby earlier. Any one had any experience of this?

Congrats to all and wishing everyone a very healthy 9 months :D

Oh no no no no! ( que the TikTok song here) only 5.2 weeks and SPD is kicking in. I thought I was just imagining the twinges but just stood up and the sharp crack pain shot to through my right hip. Have to be extra careful now I couldn’t walk last time.

@daniyaaq

I got mine off Amazon with my son. It didn't arrive until I was 11+4 weeks. But with this pregnancy I started using it earlier. Found babies HB at 9 weeks.

Welcome @sallyhansen76 and @soloso congratulations ladies.

12 weeks tomorrow I can't believe it.
I know this is the first big mile stone so I'm feeling good and very blessed to be here.

I'm still anxious about my dating scan on Friday and the screening bloods but I'm trying to stay positive and tell myself all will be ok.

Hubby is so layed back he says he knows its going to be ok but I do worry esp because I'm a older lady.

U wudnt think I was 41 looking at me. Alot of people think I'm alot younger.

Anyway I thought I wud add a photo so u all know who ure talking to.

My name is Danielle although most call me Dannii. Screenshot_20210315-210318_Instagram.jpg

Hi this is me last summer.:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->