October/November Conkers 2021***

It’s such a worry in these early days and we rely so heavily on those lines that we all understand. Got everything crossed all is ok x

I’ve never ever continued testing before in my life after my first positive, but after 2 losses the few tests I did definitely gave me some reassurance. Getting my 3+ right on time was really helpful mentally. But in the early days lines are so dependent on brand and urine concentration it’s hard to be reassured by them.

I am thankful that today my nausea is more manageable. Took my girls to their outdoor class and survived. I’m really hoping it’s the milk thistle kicked in. DH also told his brother and father that were expecting again but I still haven’t told my parents or sister.

Fingers crossed the milk thistle is doing it’s thing.

we haven’t told anyone. I like getting scans out the way and plus because I feel like a zombie that gags, pukes and feels sick all the time I just feel so grumpy that I don’t wanna talk about it :haha:

I am thankful that today my nausea is more manageable. Took my girls to their outdoor class and survived. I’m really hoping it’s the milk thistle kicked in. DH also told his brother and father that were expecting again but I still haven’t told my parents or sister.

i actually joined you on the milk thistle and have been able to manage the nausea a bit last few 2 days. Overall I’m feeling better.

i actually joined you on the milk thistle and have been able to manage the nausea a bit last few 2 days. Overall I’m feeling better.
Yeah honestly I think it is helping. Tonight I was able to sit with the kids while we played a family game instead of just pass out. I cancelled my day at work tomorrow but if I can get back to work then at least it won’t be as bad as my last pregnancy when I had to be off work.

We told a few more people today and everyone asked if it was planned... lol... like none of your business but yes it was planned!

That’s so crazy people would ask that! I’ve always wondered if some people think our DD would have been an accident because we had her before we got married. In reality we knew we had infertility problems so wanted to have a child fast, and lucky we did. People just never know what someone else might be going through.

I am so worried because since yesterday my boobs are practically not hurting anymore. They’ve been super sore, but now I am able to jump etc and it doesn’t hurt. I am so nervous about my scan now on Wednesday.

Yeah I never understand the question and why people feel like they need to ask it! Does it matter either way? Aslong as the baby is loved and cared for it matters not about was it planned!!!!!!

ivenever had sore boobs but I’m guess it can fluctuate like nausea and sickness?! These early days are nerve wracking but I’m sure all is ok x

@Suggerhoney i think I’m feeling you on the insomnia but a little bit. I can fall asleep fine and get a few hours sleep then for a few hours around 1-2am I just can’t get to sleep!

Exactly, and even if the pregnancy was not planned, everyone has the choice to go ahead and every baby is just as precious.

Definitely going to try milk thistle! I've found butter mints (hard boiled sweets) are a lifesaver at the minute. Still on the couch most of the day though.

I may order some to give them a try. How many are you taking in a day?

Wow! You look amazing! Super cute bump! I don’t have even the hint of a bump

Wow! You look amazing! Super cute bump! I don’t have even the hint of a bump

Thanks hon. I had bloat in the early stages then it went down and I didn't really look pregnant at all but I've been having some major round ligament pain for the last few days and woke up with this this morning. Can definitely say I look pregnant now. I normally do look pregnant but 12 weeks I'm very pattie

Sugger that bump is adorable. I’m not bloating but I’m so sick I don’t usually. I wonder when I will show a bump!!

as for the milk thistle, I’m taking 1 capsule a day of 150mg. Apparently up to 280mg is safe if you have smaller dosage, mine are in 150’s so can only take 1. Nausea is definitely still here but milder. Mostly I’m just on edge all the time waiting for it it get really bad :/. 53 more days till 2nd tri XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->