• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@Lunabelle super cute little scan!

@playgirl666 its hard feeling so drained! We will get through this!!! What do you have to do with your monitor?
Its a round sensor that goes in my arm, I have to take it out and put a new one in every 2 weeks, all I have to do now to check my sugar levels is put my phone or my machine to the sensor and it tells me what it is x

@playgirl666 it can’t be easy having to get blood from your fingers to get results. It’s amazing what things can do now! Seems a much easier way to keep track. Apart from wanting to sleep until I feel better ok I’m thank you. How’s you?

Hey, I’m not posting much because I’m in miscarriage/ectopic limbo and I didn’t want to put a downer.
I’m 5+2 and have had really high progesterone (46 at 7dpo and 66 at 21dpo) but not massively high hcg (740 at 21dpo) does anyone have any experience?

I’m getting repeat bloods this evening so I’ll have a better picture then. I have absolutely no symptoms when I felt terrible by now with dd and felt fine with my losses. My pregnancy tests have been going from a squinter to a strong positive so it makes no sense to me. Surely my test should be strong positive by now?!

congrats. That first ultrasound is always such a blessing. Do you want me to change your due date on first post or leave it as is?

I am going to be thinking more of this 1.11 as the DD as it puts me ahead 2 days and therefore faster out of first trimester :lol: but it’s such a small difference you don’t really need to change it for that! :)

Hey, I’m not posting much because I’m in miscarriage/ectopic limbo and I didn’t want to put a downer.
I’m 5+2 and have had really high progesterone (46 at 7dpo and 66 at 21dpo) but not massively high hcg (740 at 21dpo) does anyone have any experience?

I’m getting repeat bloods this evening so I’ll have a better picture then. I have absolutely no symptoms when I felt terrible by now with dd and felt fine with my losses. My pregnancy tests have been going from a squinter to a strong positive so it makes no sense to me. Surely my test should be strong positive by now?!

I just checked and that HCG is within the normal range, so I keep my fingers crossed to you that it’s been doubling well tonight! let us know how it goes xxx

@loeylo if you levels go up will they scan you once your 6 weeks? Seems strange with your tests seeing as your levels seem good?! Maybe just different times of the day?!? So so frustrating for you being stuck in a limbo. Hopefully you’ll get the results of today’s bloods soon so you’ve a better picture as to what’s going on?! Please keep us updated on what’s going on xx

Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well. I thought I would pop in with my progression. I am now 12 dpo and still anxiously testing daily. I’ve had a few early losses so I always hold my breath and try not to get too emotionally invested until the first good scan but it’s difficult.

4247EE02-2371-4B65-A536-EC3720896E86.jpeg

@sil im sorry for your previous loses lovely. Most of us know what your feeling like right now. Your tests are looking great though. All crossed for you

I just checked and that HCG is within the normal range, so I keep my fingers crossed to you that it’s been doubling well tonight! let us know how it goes xxx

Thank you, I will. I know it’s in range but it is lower than most people are reporting and teamed with my light tests I’m not confident.
@loeylo if you levels go up will they scan you once your 6 weeks? Seems strange with your tests seeing as your levels seem good?! Maybe just different times of the day?!? So so frustrating for you being stuck in a limbo. Hopefully you’ll get the results of today’s bloods soon so you’ve a better picture as to what’s going on?! Please keep us updated on what’s going on xx
Yes, I’m booked in for a scan next Tuesday regardless of what happens since I have had an ectopic. I think it will be tomorrow for bloods so we will see what happens then! Thank you!

Googled high progesterone and it said it could mean twins?

Yeah I did see that myself. With the hcg levels I doubt it, but I did have far more cramp than I’d have expected at ovulation. I wonder if maybe I released more than one egg but only one fertilised?

I am over here POAS like a mad woman...but like Sil had a few losses.
Yesterday my IC's showed NO progression....barely visible and FRER had a very clear BFP and dark line with progression from day earlier.

Today my IC's are VERY clear and progressing and my FRER is as pale as they come.

Anyone have a Crappy FRER? Im hoping my FRER was a crap one...

11dpoe@hsmu.JPG 11dpowondfosmu.JPG 12dpodips.JPG frer12dpo.JPG

I am over here POAS like a mad woman...but like Sil had a few losses.
Yesterday my IC's showed NO progression....barely visible and FRER had a very clear BFP and dark line with progression from day earlier.

Today my IC's are VERY clear and progressing and my FRER is as pale as they come.

Anyone have a Crappy FRER? Im hoping my FRER was a crap one...

View attachment 1096097 View attachment 1096098 View attachment 1096099 View attachment 1096100
I’ve never used frer but my progression has been all over the place. Step away from the tests (or maybe leave a few days between them at least)

Hey everyone! Does this look like a dye stealer? Took this with about an hour hold at 19dpo. I’ve been feeling crampy on and off the past few days so I feel SUPER paranoid.

09EB53FC-92DB-4F72-8682-EB46F6392ECF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"