October/November Conkers 2021***

NO WAY!! That’s insane!! I can’t believe it’s a boy!!

this group is crazy.

sorry you’re a bit disappointed. 3 sisters is pretty special. But having a son is something different for you to experience now xx Hope the disappointment fades soon.

@daniyaaq congratulations lovely! Team blue! I’m sorry your a bit disappointed but like @Reiko_ctu said it will be a new experience. I can’t believe we wracked up another blue one. It’s great they got all the measurements too. Hugs lovely xx

Hello ladies

I’m hoping to be back now more often than I have been, always feel bad just jumping in and not keeping up with the conservation and then feel rude just putting my stuff on here, but fingers crossed my sickness is fading still get it after brushing my teeth and randomly in the day but much more on my feet now, sorry if any ladies still not well.. it’s horrible and I hope you feel better soon

hope everyone is feeling ok and I had a look through some of the threads trying to catch up and the scans are lovely, can’t believe how many boys you ladies are having, my husband hoping for a boy, I would like a boy but longs he/she is healthy I’m happy

i am now 15+5, my date scan went well, had to jump up and down as the baby was being stubborn in an awkward position eventually got there to measure the neck and size, got put forward a week so back to my original due date of 28th November.
Starting to get a bump which is unusual as with my first I had such a tiny bump and did not show properly till 37 weeks so it’s weird.

Sorry for long post :)

@daniyaaq congratulations on boy, I can't believe how many boys there are and I'm pink but was desperately wanting a boy so so badly so jealous and I really really wish I wasn't!!! Feel like an awful person!

@daniyaaq congratulations on boy, I can't believe how many boys there are and I'm pink but was desperately wanting a boy so so badly so jealous and I really really wish I wasn't!!! Feel like an awful person!
I understand very well I feel jealous of all the pinks too. I wanted a pink bub

@Penguin20 so good to see you. You shouldn’t feel bad, I been the part pooper here always complaining about my sickness. I’m still getting it too unfortunately. So glad baby is good and scans have been good. When do you find out gender?

@Penguin20 don’t feel rude. Most of us understand the feeling yuk part! I hate the nausea and sickness with brushing teeth! I love brushing my teeth so gagging and throwing up sucks!!!! Great news that your starting to feel better though and all went well with your scan!!!! Will you find out the sex of baby at your 20 week scan?

@Catmumof4 its hard not to feel horrible but it’s ok to feel disappointment! So many ladies feel it so your not alone. Big hugs though!

@daniyaaq does DP want a boy or a girl? It must be tough wishing for one but getting another. I selfishly wanted a girl because it feels so long since I had a girl but having a girl would have caused so many issues with our bedroom situation. I’m so much happier than I thought I would be about a boy and because of the room situation makes me feel much less stressed about it. I’m sure once your used to the idea you’ll be ok. Big hugs to you too!

As promised some shots, got cute pictures of his foot( feels weird saying he with certainty) he was pretty good I saw a lot very clearly, half way through he rolled over and gave us a good view of his back and spine I remember just having that sick moment of wow there’s a real life human with bones and everything.

funniest part the lady went right onto the potty shot, froze there and asked me if I want to know the gender, his little weenie was so obvious I laughed and said if it was a surprise you would have ruined it I can see it’s a boy.

7065809B-700B-4014-A8A3-77CB6B42BF32.jpeg 33B79221-09DF-4A0F-BA7D-27107AA575C7.jpeg

@Penguin20 don’t feel rude. Most of us understand the feeling yuk part! I hate the nausea and sickness with brushing teeth! I love brushing my teeth so gagging and throwing up sucks!!!! Great news that your starting to feel better though and all went well with your scan!!!! Will you find out the sex of baby at your 20 week scan?

@Catmumof4 its hard not to feel horrible but it’s ok to feel disappointment! So many ladies feel it so your not alone. Big hugs though!

@daniyaaq does DP want a boy or a girl? It must be tough wishing for one but getting another. I selfishly wanted a girl because it feels so long since I had a girl but having a girl would have caused so many issues with our bedroom situation. I’m so much happier than I thought I would be about a boy and because of the room situation makes me feel much less stressed about it. I’m sure once your used to the idea you’ll be ok. Big hugs to you too!

i can’t read DP proper, the first thing he said looking at that test was I bet it’s a boy, so maybe he’ll be happy. A boy really will be a new challenge, we almost bought a 3 bedder last year, glad we didn’t we will definitely need a bigger house, I don’t see miss10 ever wanting to share a room again

@daniyaaq going from one to another is strange! Specially when changing nappies!!! Super cute scan pictures! I love a little foot one. Will you tell the girls? Or will they spill the beans? Now to start thinking of bubba boy names

Last edited:
Yeah my girls can’t keep secrets. I’m only going to tell DP because he really wanted to know. Because I’m silly and like to torture him he won’t know that I know and I wanna see how long it will take him before he spills the beans on me.

Wow another boy. Congrats @daniyaaq. Boys really are awesome. It's ds3s 3rd b day today
What you got planned for your DS.

I’m going to be in for a ride. Don’t even know where to start but I’m sure will figure it out along the way. It will definitely be a new experience.

@daniyaaq if this is a boy I’ll be the same… no idea what to do with them lol!

@Mummy2Corban i would like a girl only for the same reason, ease of sharing bedrooms. If we do have a bit we’ll need another bedroom within 5 years which will be tricky to find a 4 bedroom with space for my parents to have a suite as well.

@topazicatzbet happy b day to mr3!! We just did a 3rd bday last month and it was the most fun one for her yet as she really knew what was going on!!

1 week till my scan! Felt Yucky in the night, short of breath and kept waking with tingly hands. Hope I’m not getting carpal tunnel! Have to make it through maybe 15 more shifts at work?? And my back pain and hips and spd are definitely starting for sure. I am beginning to waddle. But thankfully baby shifted a bit so I can pee a lot easier XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->