October/November Conkers 2021***

@topazicatzbet happy birthday to your little man!! What did u have planned? It's my daughter Evelyns birthday in August and no idea what to do for her!!

Feeling a lot better today! Only had a 2 hr nap lmao! Hope your all well x

I have the tingly/numb hands, wrists and fingers, I have carpal tunnel in both wrists, also noticed this week my feet really aches when I walk now :( don't no if its the heat that's making it worse x

@topazicatzbet happy birthday to your little man!! What did u have planned? It's my daughter Evelyns birthday in August and no idea what to do for her!!

Feeling a lot better today! Only had a 2 hr nap lmao! Hope your all well x

We are having a family bbq for him and ds2 has made the birthday cake with me over seeing.

Sorry to those still suffering sickness and all that good stuff :(
And also sorry to those who are having gender disappointment! Don't feel guilty I think it's onyl natural. I felt a bit wierd that I'm having a boy, because my last wss a girl and you start feeling like that's what you know. Before I had my daughter I had my son, and so when iw as pregnant with her I thought I didn't know baby girls and found that strange, but I wouldn't change a thing she is amazing and now I'm so happy she is a girl! So I think it's the same with this one, it will be amazing once he's here and real lol choosing baby boy clothes makes me a bit more excited about it.
How is everyone getting on with names? We are stuck between Connor Charles or Lewis Charles (Charles being the middle name to follow a tradition on partners side). Think I have swayed more towards Lewis though so thata the most likely name for our little guy :)
X

@topazicatzbet That sounds so lovely!

@soloso Thank you for the reassurance I'm hoping as I feel her move more (low anterior placenta so can't feel as muxh as normal) I will bond! And when I buy bits and bobs Lol! Personally I prefer Lewis Charles but the other is nice too xx

@Mummy2Corban Thank you for the welcome back, and I love brushing my teeth too but I don’t feel like I done it properly in weeks, hoping in next few days it will stop as with my first it stopped around 16 weeks.
We are going to find out the gender but my sister doing a very small gender reveal surprise for us for a bit of fun.. hoping for team blue especially the husband haha but we’re both happy longs he/she is healthy but our daughter wants a baby sister so we will see.
Part of me thinking girl because of my sickness and I just have this feeling it’s a girl but other than that my pregnancy been totally different which could mean boy but who knows haha

@daniyaaq we find out mid July the gender, can’t wait. Wow your scans pictures are so clear, love the foot one

@topazicatzbet ah what a lovely cake! He looks like his loving life! So so cute!

@soloso i like both those names but I think Lewis goes just a tiny bit better with Charles! So my vote is Lewis

@soloso I’m voting Lewis Charles too it flows. I haven’t thought much of names and I don’t think I’ll do it quite as much will see when baby is born.

@topazicatzbet lovely cake 3rd birthday is special that’s when they really know what’s going on and get all excited.

@Penguin20 my youngest keeps swaying back and forth between wanting a brother and wanting a sister, I wonder what she’ll say.

@daniyaaq your scan pics are the best in the group yet!! So cute and clear. I hope I get some good ones like those!! He looks like a real cutie.

Ladies, the hip pain and spd is abs brutal today! My littlest fell and hurt her lip on the playground so I rushed over to help her and picked her up and that just worsened it I think. I can manage the pain but I’m waddling and look sooo stupid.

He’s very photogenic this little one, I was able to see every part of him very clearly even the little hands. He’s very calm too. I hope he’s like that as a baby.

@daniyaaq congratulations on team blue hon.
Honestly boys are great. There real mummy boys and so loving and cuddly..
Very very cheeky too.
I've been very blessed where I do have 2 girls and so I have experienced both and ill be honest boys are easier.
There layed back and just alot more chill esp when there older.
Girls are great too but they get very divaish when they get older.
My 8 year old dd was so good untill she hit 7 going on 17.
Hahaha.

@Reiko_ctu
Eeeeeeeek I think ure next hon. Can't wait for u to have ure scan now. Sorry about the spd. I had that in my last 3 pregnancies and it's just flairing up now.
25 weeks today.
I noticed the public bone is feeling a bit outchy and my left hip keeps playing up.

Welcome back @penguin

@Catmumof4
Sorry about the gender disappointment hon. I had that with my first. I didn't find out gender and really thought I was gonna have a boy. And she was a girl and I was a tad disappointed. Buy it soon faded.

So as promised this was the maternity skirt from Shein and the non maternity crop too.
Excuse the no make up mug (gross)
25 weeks bump 20210612_163931.jpg

@Suggerhoney loving the skirt and girl you are bump goals. Still walking around with no visible bump here, my FIL was here the other day doing double takes on my stomach and even asked what month I’m on?

@Suggerhoney loving the skirt and girl you are bump goals. Still walking around with no visible bump here, my FIL was here the other day doing double takes on my stomach and even asked what month I’m on?

Awwww thank you hon. I bet u just pop soon. Haha at ure Father in law.

Soo my partner just felt baby kick for the first time!! X

Awwww that's lovely.
My DH don't like it. If freeks him out so he doesn't bother feeling it. But my 8 year old DD has felt him a few times she loved it bless her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->