October/November Conkers 2021***

Awwww that's lovely.
My DH don't like it. If freeks him out so he doesn't bother feeling it. But my 8 year old DD has felt him a few times she loved it bless her.
That’s cute. I dread the day my 5 year old can feel movement. I still struggle with her wanting to ‘hear’ baby or speak to baby, she’ll never take her hands off my stomach.

@Penguin20 my boy/girl pregnancies have been different. I was much sicker and for a whole lot longer with the girls. Plus the boys my first tri I get lots of spots but then after that my hair doesn’t get as greasy! My girls also wanted a girl but they are happy enough with another brother! It’s lovely you’ll be having a little gender reveal! I wonder what team you’ll join?! Super exciting! Please keep us updated when you can!

@Suggerhoney your looking good! Loving your outfit and bump looks awesome!

@daniyaaq hopefully bump will pop out soon for you! And DP feels bubs soon!

@Catmumof4 that’s lovely DH felt baby girl! My DH has felt baby a few times this week!

@daniyaaq my 6 year old loves babies and watching any kind of delivery program so she is always talking/asking about baby!

It was very funny I literally said 'oh she kicked!' And he practically threw himself across the room at me to feel
With the placenta being low anterior I'm really surprised by how strong her kicks are, and they are surprisingly high! Like almost just under my ribs! X

Also my kids are all so excited about the baby bit my 2 yr old is so the most lol she talks to my belly and cuddles it lol x

It was very funny I literally said 'oh she kicked!' And he practically threw himself across the room at me to feel
With the placenta being low anterior I'm really surprised by how strong her kicks are, and they are surprisingly high! Like almost just under my ribs! X
I’ve got an anterior too but mine is high up. All movements are still quite low and mostly on the right side so I’m wonder if it’s learning left or baby just likes facing that way. He’s definitely still head down and hasn’t moved one bit.

I’ve got an anterior too but mine is high up. All movements are still quite low and mostly on the right side so I’m wonder if it’s learning left or baby just likes facing that way. He’s definitely still head down and hasn’t moved one bit.
I'm so bad at this I can't really tell where she is. I was feeling all my movements just above my pubic line and they said she was breach and past few days I been feeling them right high under the ribs. I'm guessing she has gone head down but with the placenta being down there I feel like I'm missing a huge portion of move me ts

@daniyaaq
Haha yep my dd is always stroking my bump and kisses it hahaha.

@Catmumof4
I had a anterior placenta with my last 2 and I started feeling flutters around 17 weeks and the tiny light kicks at 18 weeks.
By 21 weeks I cud feel them more stronger but I didn't start feeling the really strong movements until 28 weeks.

I have a high up prosteria placenta this time and I really thought I wud feel movements so much earlier.
But I didn't start feeling things untill 19 weeks. I felt the odd tap or flutter from 18 weeks but it wasn't unitll 19 weeks I started feeling Kicks.
So strange considering this is not my first and my placenta is the back.

Definitely making up for it now tho his movements feel so strong and loves my bladder hahaha.

@Mummy2Corban
Thank you hon.
Don't think there is much different from last weeks but I expect I will have another growth spurt soon lol.
I'm wondering how big I will be Come 35 weeks :shock:

@Reiko_ctu I feel u on the 3 yr old drama! My 2 year old is so headstrong her knees have permanent grazes! It's awful!

Anyone been watching the football? X

Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been missing. Things have been busy. Kids are all finally over sicknesses and we are back to normal!

I know it’s been well over a week, but to answer questions a polyp is basically a growth of cells on my cervix (99 percent are benign) that is very vascular so easy to irritate and bleed. As for now it’s small so they will continue to monitor but don’t expect any problems. It’s likely to fall off during birth but if it does not they’ll remove it after my 6 weeks postpartum.

This morning was a big day for me - I am confident I felt baby’s first movements! It was little tiny taps that definitely were not gas. I’m very excited.

We have a month of birthday craziness coming up in our house. We call it “Christmas in summer” because that’s how it feels! DS1 turns 8 on June 18, DD turns 4 on June 29, and then DS2 turns 6 on July 17.

I’m going to come back later today and catch up on the past few pages and respond. Welcome to the newer ladies I haven’t said hello to yet, and hope everyone else is doing well!!!

@sil so good everyone is on the mend. You have a crazy busy time ahead, do you do a party for each? This will be your first non summer baby right?

Screenshot_20210613-125049_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210613-125043_Gallery.jpg
Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been missing. Things have been busy. Kids are all finally over sicknesses and we are back to normal!

I know it’s been well over a week, but to answer questions a polyp is basically a growth of cells on my cervix (99 percent are benign) that is very vascular so easy to irritate and bleed. As for now it’s small so they will continue to monitor but don’t expect any problems. It’s likely to fall off during birth but if it does not they’ll remove it after my 6 weeks postpartum.

This morning was a big day for me - I am confident I felt baby’s first movements! It was little tiny taps that definitely were not gas. I’m very excited.

We have a month of birthday craziness coming up in our house. We call it “Christmas in summer” because that’s how it feels! DS1 turns 8 on June 18, DD turns 4 on June 29, and then DS2 turns 6 on July 17.

I’m going to come back later today and catch up on the past few pages and respond. Welcome to the newer ladies I haven’t said hello to yet, and hope everyone else is doing well!!!

Ahh my eldest DS turns 18 on June 29th! I've never known of anyone to have the same birthday as him!

I've been feeling baby a whole lot more lately but still not anything consistent and it worries me some days but I'll use my doppler then and feel reassured I can't wait for more consistent movements it just makes me feel better. But we are so busy all the time that I am sure he moves more than I am aware of. My one and two yo babes have been so clingy lately its becoming overwhelming at some points! Hopefully they will let go a little when the new baby comes, I know right now it's because I am running one of our stores and so they go to daycare 4 days a week and they just miss mama. I have never used daycare before but I must say it is nice to just know you have a place for them to go and scheduling appts is so much easier lol

Forgot I never posted my pics from my 20 week anatomy scan lol I have to go back because he was head down squished into my cervix so she couldn't get everything she needed. He was measuring 5 days behind but not knowing exactly when I conceived it could be completely correct

Thanks @daniyaaq super excited to be half way!! Our church has been allowed to start up this week so as of today everyone knows who didn’t know before just because the bump is showing XD

we also have a busy June. Between the 20-29 we have 4 birthdays on DHs side and Father’s Day. So this week we have ultrasound on the 18th, Miss 7’s outdoor bday party on the 19th and then a family bbq for Father’s Day on the 20th. I told DH he can choose and order his own prezzie XD. Too much going on for me right now!!

Hope all u ladies have had a lovely weekend. Its been a hot one today.
Now sat in garden chilling it's blissful.

View attachment 1099332 View attachment 1099333

Ahh my eldest DS turns 18 on June 29th! I've never known of anyone to have the same birthday as him!

I've been feeling baby a whole lot more lately but still not anything consistent and it worries me some days but I'll use my doppler then and feel reassured I can't wait for more consistent movements it just makes me feel better. But we are so busy all the time that I am sure he moves more than I am aware of. My one and two yo babes have been so clingy lately its becoming overwhelming at some points! Hopefully they will let go a little when the new baby comes, I know right now it's because I am running one of our stores and so they go to daycare 4 days a week and they just miss mama. I have never used daycare before but I must say it is nice to just know you have a place for them to go and scheduling appts is so much easier lol

Forgot I never posted my pics from my 20 week anatomy scan lol I have to go back because he was head down squished into my cervix so she couldn't get everything she needed. He was measuring 5 days behind but not knowing exactly when I conceived it could be completely correct

Beautiful scan pics hon.

And happy 20 weeks @Reiko_ctu half way yay.

Anyone else worried about @wrapunzel she hasn't been on for ages. I really hope she is OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->