October/November Conkers 2021***

We have constant birthdays from Aug until march- Aug 12th is dd4 Aug ,14th is partners 2nddaughter from previous marriage
Set 17th mine, 30th dd5
Oct 7th baby due, 18th dd3, 29th d's
Dec dd1 28th
Jan partners first dd from prev
Feb 7th dd2
March 31 partners lol

@sil feeling baby's first movements are so magical!!

@Suggerhoney been quite relaxed but went to beach yesterday and my horse mad 2yo rode a donkey for the first time she was so steady on it!

@sil glad to hear your all feeling better! Sounds like a busy time coming up for you. It’s so lovely your feeling baby! Always reassuring.

@Katiedw21 suoer cute scan pictures! I think during the day you can be so busy that at this point it’s sometimes hard to think have I felt baby!!!! Once I’m getting the littles to sleep in the evening baby boy usually lets me know all is ok.

@Reiko_ctu the secret is fully out! It’s so much better when people are aware! Because I’ve not announced it on social media I get mums in the school playground just checking me out! Haha! Sounds like your gonna be busy too!

@Catmumof4 that’s a busy couple months. Our birthdays are pretty spread out all over the year.
Yes we are spread out nicely and this new baby will fit in perfectly between our June and December birthdays… glad we don’t have all the end of year school things to fit in June as well!

ladies I’ve spent way too much money this month eek! I needed to see if I could afford a new printer and did the budget and I have spent $700 over budget! I will have to transfer from some of our savings accounts - one being my maternity leave savings XD. Oh dear. I wanted some new Tupperware too which I haven’t gotten yet and that’s another $200! My DH is making extra from Side jobs and I keep spending it!

@sil glad to hear your all feeling better! Sounds like a busy time coming up for you. It’s so lovely your feeling baby! Always reassuring.

@Katiedw21 suoer cute scan pictures! I think during the day you can be so busy that at this point it’s sometimes hard to think have I felt baby!!!! Once I’m getting the littles to sleep in the evening baby boy usually lets me know all is ok.

@Reiko_ctu the secret is fully out! It’s so much better when people are aware! Because I’ve not announced it on social media I get mums in the school playground just checking me out! Haha! Sounds like your gonna be busy too!

Yeah I think that is all it is but don't days he's just not as active yet. I'm sure a he grows that'll change!

Our family of 9 does not share one month of birthdays until this new little one! It's so crazy to me, we have January, February, March, May, June, August, September, October and November! But with this new little one we will have 2 in October but that's ok! I just always find it so crazy that it happened that way lol

@Katiedw21 wow! That’s pretty impressive being a family of 9 and not duplicating a birthday month until now! Good going!!! All my nieces and nephews are pretty much in the same months as my babies!

@Mummy2Corban gourgeous bump wish I wasn't so big so I had a cute bump

I just need to rant so I'm sorry in advance!! But I'm seriously pi***d at my maternity team right now!! They have been blinking useless!! I have to keep taking iron tablets and vitd/calcium tablets that make me feel ill until my blood levels reach normal level Every time I ask my midwife what my level was at the last bloods she says it should be on the badgernet system (for those that don't know it's online maternity notes but the medical team your dealing with has to publish the results to the system, which includes your assessments bloods scans etc). And guess what it's not on there. The only thing that was published was my first booking in appointment! I'm so bloody fed up with having to chase everything all the time!!

Breeeattthhheeee and relax Lol!! Sorry ladies

Thanks ladies! It’s a good milestone to reach! Only a month till 3rd tri!!! Say what!

@Catmumof4 thats so frustrating! I hate having to chase things up when it should just be there! I’ve always had issues with getting iron level results! Hopefully you can resolve the issue!

@Mummy2Corban gourgeous bump wish I wasn't so big so I had a cute bump

I just need to rant so I'm sorry in advance!! But I'm seriously pi***d at my maternity team right now!! They have been blinking useless!! I have to keep taking iron tablets and vitd/calcium tablets that make me feel ill until my blood levels reach normal level Every time I ask my midwife what my level was at the last bloods she says it should be on the badgernet system (for those that don't know it's online maternity notes but the medical team your dealing with has to publish the results to the system, which includes your assessments bloods scans etc). And guess what it's not on there. The only thing that was published was my first booking in appointment! I'm so bloody fed up with having to chase everything all the time!!

Breeeattthhheeee and relax Lol!! Sorry ladies
My hospital is using my pregnancy notes. This also never gets updated. I don't even have results on there from my first bloods and you can't see anything about the scans. I don't know any of his measurements other than they were fine.

They haven't even updated my due date

Last edited:
It’s terrible! Specially your scan measurements and due date! Do you think it’s because of covid??

@Mummy2Corban only a month!!!! Wow!!

hospitals are terrible at updating records, I always try insist getting a physical copy, if they refuse which they sometimes do I just give up on them and bother my GP, down here GPs get a copy of any and every test done on you.

The midwife has the results but they don't seem to get put on the app for me to see.

I'm still waiting for the consultant to ring to approve the c section. They apparently called before but said it was engaged. Only problem is when they say they called I was at the hospital having my 12 week scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->