October/November Conkers 2021***

Just ordered my big granny pants for after delivery XD and a pack of pacifiers for babe!!

Really need to sort thru my baby storage before ordering anything else - I think I’ve given almost all my blankets, swaddles, and burp cloths away. And I don’t have a little bouncy chair or a swing for the living either, for a place to put her down safely… I should look at the second hand shops for something like that.

only 1/3 of my babies liked the swing… wondering if I should get that and then if babe doesn’t fancy swinging at least we can just use it like a little seat.

@Reiko_ctu so jealous but need to wait till we in new place before ordering anything.

i think those chairs that can be chair or bouncy are so good. Non of mine liked a swing but absolutely enjoyed bouncy chair.

Good news they letting us in regional areas out of lockdown, we haven’t had cases, it seems to stay isolated in the big cities.

I don’t know if I’m dreading the move or looking forward to it. Somewhere in between I guess.

@Catmumof4 no hun it’s like a constant cramp for maybe 5-10 mins then doesn’t happen again for like another hour, just back from my ctg and the midwife there reckons it could be linked to spd. I had spd crutches the lot with my last 2 pregnancy’s and suspected it was coming back anyway but this cramp even if I’m not moving is a new symptom of spd for me if that’s what it is xx

@Weemcb26 how did the ctg go? I get period type cramps when I need a wee or I guess if baby is in an odd position?! Do you think you’ll need crutches again?

@Weemcb26 how did the ctg go? I get period type cramps when I need a wee or I guess if baby is in an odd position?! Do you think you’ll need crutches again?
Ctg was fine but had to stay on a wee bit longer till I got a normal trace and his hr was a bit sporadic but they didn’t seem concerned in the end. I still have my crutches up my loft could really do with using them yeah but I hate using them. Iv just found this physio in Glasgow that looks awesome but it’s £50 a session and from past experience via nhs id need a few which isn’t ideal when still got a few bits to buy for baby. Xx

Hello ladies

hope we are all well, congrats for anyone entering the 3rd trimester

@Mummy2Corban your bump looks amazing, My bump at the moment is a B bump so you can kind of tell I’m
Pregnant and sometimes I think I just look fat haha.
Im officially 24+1 so V day was yesterday so happy to get this far and fingers crossed all keeps going well :)

@Weemcb26 glad the ctg went ok! Another one down. Oh wow! £50 a session… it’s tricky when you need stuff like that but have other things to buy!

@Penguin20 hey! Happy V day!!!! Amazing to get to V day! Feels good!!!!

Just had my midwife appointment, baby is head down but kinda diagonal lol. Like her head is at my hip bone. And HR 150, belly measuring 28 weeks perfectly So relieved I’m not measuring ahead!

@Catmumof4 no hun it’s like a constant cramp for maybe 5-10 mins then doesn’t happen again for like another hour, just back from my ctg and the midwife there reckons it could be linked to spd. I had spd crutches the lot with my last 2 pregnancy’s and suspected it was coming back anyway but this cramp even if I’m not moving is a new symptom of spd for me if that’s what it is xx
God I'm so sorry that sounds so horrendous and painful! Are you seeing an nhs physio at all?

@Mummy2Corban such a gorgeous bump!!

@Penguin20 and @Reiko_ctu congrats on 3rd tri! Can't believe how close we all ate to the end now! Reiko I got my big granny panties today, my new slippers and fluffy socks which are a tradition of mine so literally just a couple more bits to get!!

SO I had consultant today but when I got there they had merged both clinics together Nd had a registrar running it via video call from home!! Wasn't tooo bad once I got her to actually look at things!. Sofia has dropped from 50th to just above 10th percentile so got to have an extra growth scan and consultant appointment next week, she said that i will get my section date at that appointment!! I will be 32/33 weeks so hopefully give me some time to make plans! Also she has decided to start me on the medication for icp because my itching is bad and bloods are all over the place! I'm hoping it works. Found out today with Evelyn when I had icp my bile acids went up to 217!!!!

@Catmumof4 have you decided on Sofia?? Such a beautiful name! Does she have a second name? At least you’ve a growth scan next week to check on her. Hopefully all is well. Pretty exciting though that you’ll have a date next week!!!! Eek!!! Be you or @Suggerhoney having the first baby of this group!! Great you’ve been getting bits sorted for hospital!

I honestly can’t believe that we are all heading towards the finish line! It seems like it’s dragged but as though time has just vanished.

@Mummy2Corban yh we are stuck with Sofia but I like the spelling Sophia lol not sure about oh yet Lol! I think will be sugger first she's ahead of me lol xx

@Reiko_ctu
Welcome to 3rd trimester hon.
Oooow yeah I love the Gas and Air its great stuff. Will be taking full advantage of it when I go in for my induction hehe.

@Penguin20
Yay for v day hon

@Mummy2Corban
Such a beautiful bump hon and yes I think y are right it is a little higher. Think this little one is up and down in there haha.

@Catmumof4
Nah don't worry hon. When the October thread first got started the lady that started it had a MMC and the 2nd lady to start the new one also had a mc and I suggested a number of times in the September group to make it a September/October group but the ladies that are due end of August and beginning of September wasn't keen because some of them are in the July/August group and felt so far behind the others. And also said the group moved too fast and they cudnt keep up so they preferred to just keep it a September group but welcomed any October ladies to join.
Can't believe babies are gonna start arriving soon in that group..
Still anther 3+5 weeks or 5 weeks if they make me wait to 38. Feels like ages when I'm in pain ](*,):-(

My itching is flairing again. Gonna see how it goes. I wanna try and hold out calling the day assessment unit until mid next week. I'll be close to 35 weeks then and if I go in for bloods and monitoring I can ask them to give me a date and just say I can't the itching anymore and hopefully They will give me one.
Itching isn't major at mo but it started yesterday so will keep a eye on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->