October/November Conkers 2021***

Pelvis and hips are so painful now at night. Can't sleep well at all. I'm up all night tossing and turning and peeing.

@Suggerhoney yoyo baby! Hehe! It doesn’t matter I guess until it’s time for bubs to show his face. I hope you get the date you want rather than having to wait too long. Hopefully with it being summer holidays the last few weeks won’t drag for you too much!

@Catmumof4 iv tried nhs physio but they can’t see me until 3rdsept looks like baby will be coming around the 3rd so seems pretty pointless waiting for them think my only option for sooner help is to go private xx

Well it’s been a long ass day been up in triage since 2:30 it’s now 9:45pm abs just getting home. Hypermesis has taken its tole again this weekend, feel absolutely rotten but been given a sickness injection and 2 bags of fluid so feeling a little human. Also been given another antisickness tablet that Iv to take along side the odansetron so hopefully a wee cocktail is the way forward. I really only have 8 weeks left as looks like I’m being induced at 37 weeks but it seems such a long time to wait to feel normal again. Doc also noticed Iv been itching a lot which I have but never really out much thought into it just thought I was itchy with heat or something but he’s took some blood to test for ICP. Can I seriously have anything else wrong with me??!! I feel like a walking sickness book! All my pregnancies have been pretty textbook but this one is totally taking the biscuit xx

@Weemcb26 so sorry you’ve been back to hosp! Sorry your HG has taken its toll again! And that you may have ICP! Oh gosh hun….. specially as you say your others have been straight forward and your now dealing with all this! Big hugs lovely xx

@Suggerhoney yoyo baby! Hehe! It doesn’t matter I guess until it’s time for bubs to show his face. I hope you get the date you want rather than having to wait too long. Hopefully with it being summer holidays the last few weeks won’t drag for you too much!

Tbh the school holidays normally drag so bad but they wud of been off 3 weeks Come Friday and I guess that's gone quickly..
I really hope I get the date I want as well hon.
Been itching now since 14 weeks and just done now.
Yeah I know u can go into labour even if there not engaged when it's ure 3rd or more.
So I'm not worried.

Well it’s been a long ass day been up in triage since 2:30 it’s now 9:45pm abs just getting home. Hypermesis has taken its tole again this weekend, feel absolutely rotten but been given a sickness injection and 2 bags of fluid so feeling a little human. Also been given another antisickness tablet that Iv to take along side the odansetron so hopefully a wee cocktail is the way forward. I really only have 8 weeks left as looks like I’m being induced at 37 weeks but it seems such a long time to wait to feel normal again. Doc also noticed Iv been itching a lot which I have but never really out much thought into it just thought I was itchy with heat or something but he’s took some blood to test for ICP. Can I seriously have anything else wrong with me??!! I feel like a walking sickness book! All my pregnancies have been pretty textbook but this one is totally taking the biscuit xx

Man sorry the sickness is Back hon I hope the pills help.

I hope u don't have ICP hon.
I've been very itchy since week 14. It's drove me crazy.
My levels haven't reached ICP levels yet which is a 14 but they have gotten close 13.

Will be demanding more bloods soon because it's flaired up again.
Still no indication date for me and I won't get one until 36+4 and I'm hoping they will induce me at 37 and no later.
Done with the itching now.

@Suggerhoney its been hard with the weather being so hit and miss too. Even just chucking them into the garden has happened cause it’s wet. Looks like the weather picks up a bit though over the next week or so. I think it’s so harsh that you’ll get your date at that point specially if you do go in at 37 weeks but then I guess you won’t have long to worry and I’m sure you’ll be more than done by then.

Ooh I also got a new stroller! I have the bumbleride indie twin which is a double but I decided to go down to a single so found one on the local buy and sell page, I’ve been looking for ages tbh they are sooo hard to find!! So now I have a bumbleride indie with a little skateboard attachment for the preschooler if she needs it! Washed up all the fabric and it’s shiny new and I love it! However I’m feeling attached to my double and sad I have to sell it! It’s been my favorite of all my strollers! Silly I don’t ever get attached to material things normally but I’m having a hard time with this one lol!! It’s just not as convenient to pull a double out of the trunk for a quick pop into the shops or something. So the single will probably be used more.

7BC3FB9C-BA41-40B8-8794-78906A5326F0.jpeg
The new one! Old one is a side by side double version of this, dark teal with pink inside one canopy and blue inside the other.

@Suggerhoney its been hard with the weather being so hit and miss too. Even just chucking them into the garden has happened cause it’s wet. Looks like the weather picks up a bit though over the next week or so. I think it’s so harsh that you’ll get your date at that point specially if you do go in at 37 weeks but then I guess you won’t have long to worry and I’m sure you’ll be more than done by then.

Yeah it's crap hon but at least I won't have long to wait when I get a date hopefully.

Can't sleep tonight itching and acid reflux and feel neasaus and just can't get comfortable.
Feeling so hot and sweaty too. Urghhh.

Yeah we have had rain here too but think it's gonna be sunny and dry the next few days. Just hope it don't start getting too hot I think that wud do me over lol. :nope:

View attachment 1101045
The new one! Old one is a side by side double version of this, dark teal with pink inside one canopy and blue inside the other.

This was what we had a hard decision about. I've never ever liked doubles but we have almost 2 year old son (September 23rd) he can walk and run and stuff but still goes into a stroller when we are out and about.
In the end we decided to go for a single. But we do have a stroller for our son if he still needs it. I can push the pram and DH can push the stroller haha.
Or i may invest in a buggy board so he can stand on that. Not sure how he will get on with one tho.

This was what we had a hard decision about. I've never ever liked doubles but we have almost 2 year old son (September 23rd) he can walk and run and stuff but still goes into a stroller when we are out and about.
In the end we decided to go for a single. But we do have a stroller for our son if he still needs it. I can push the pram and DH can push the stroller haha.
Or i may invest in a buggy board so he can stand on that. Not sure how he will get on with one tho.
The other alternative I always have is put the bigger one in the stroller and put baby in a wrap. I always wear my babies as much as possible! And as the first 7 months of this babe’s life won’t be too warm I’ll be wearing her a lot I’m sure. When our eldest was 2.5 she did really well with the boogie board on the back of the stroller though!

Honestly though I love my double and if our age gap was smaller I would keep it. But my littlest will be 3.5 years when this one comes and she will do just fine without the stroller. When I only had 2.5 year age gap the double was really nice.

Gosh at this point I can’t believe I will be the mum of 4 kids… how am I going to cope lol!?! This place is noisy and cluttered enough with just the 3!!

@Reiko_ctu we have a very similar pushchair that we keep in the car so if we go on walks etc it can handle it. This time round I have a single but with 4 and 5 I had a mountain duet which was a slim double as No.4 was really good at running off and disappearing so I had to have him strapped in! Exciting that you’ve now got your pushchair!

Haha! I have that feeling too… I’ll be the mum of 6! We will cope you some how! You just do!

Last edited:
I have that feeling as well. Also will be a mum of 6 even tho technically my 4 older ones do there own thing and don't need my underlying attention. So really I only have Tommy and this baby. 2 year age gap.
I did well with mine and DH 10 year old son and 8 year old dd and there are 23 months between them so hopefully I will do good this time too.
My kids are 18 15 10 8 and 23 months so very spread out.

Still feeling shit. Had zero sleep. Terrible acid reflux and feel sick. Diareah and the itching has reared its ugly head.
Oh the joys lol

I think my kids age gap doesn’t make it seem too daunting for me to be adding one more. I still can’t picture what life will be like though.

some weird reason my tummy is unhappy, got loose stools and now vomiting. Haven’t had anything new/different to eat. Ahh just what I need when it’s moving time.

I think my kids age gap doesn’t make it seem too daunting for me to be adding one more. I still can’t picture what life will be like though.

some weird reason my tummy is unhappy, got loose stools and now vomiting. Haven’t had anything new/different to eat. Ahh just what I need when it’s moving time.

Oh no. I have diareah too hon and been feeling sick all night and still now. Also itching and stupid reflux. Just took the tablets the consultant persribed. So sorry u feel so poorly on moving day hon that sucks

@Suggerhoney i have a 10,8,6,4,2. I guess as much as all these symptoms are horrible at least there all ammo to throw at your consultant!

@daniyaaq ah that’s rubbish your not feeling so good. Specially with moving. How’s the packing going? I was sick the other night first time in weeks. I know feel full quickly that is making me feel sick. Yuk! I always find it hard to think of a baby being here. I just tell myself it will work some how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->