October/November Conkers 2021***

I have 12, 8 and 4 year old then baby. Never meant the 4 year gaps it just worked out this way all the time. My 4 year old is a wild cat card though he’s 24/7 keep your eye on the ball kinda kid xx

I've just had my liver nurse ring me and I'm booked in tomorrow evening to see my liver consultant. She said they had had a email from my pregnancy consultant requesting a appointment with my liver doctor because of the itching.

She asked how I am and I poured my heart out to her and told her I'm so fed up and so emotionally and physically exhausted. Told her my itching has got bad again and that I have been awake all night and day because of acid reflux and feeling sick and the itching.

Told her I don't have a induction date yet and I feel so fed up. Also told her I can't cope with going any further than 37 weeks.

She was so lovely and she said she will email my pregnancy consultant and tell him I'm still itchy and fed up.
She's also told me to tell my liver doctor all this tomorrow and then they can push for a 37 week induction there end.

So then with them on my side I don't think my consultant will have much choice but to do it at 37 Weeks. When I told her I wasn't gonna get a date untill 36+4 she agreed its cutting it fine.

I feel so awful so many of you are feeling unwell between not pooping, pooping too much, not sleeping, itching, etc. I really hope everyone had a nice peaceful last few months to their pregnancies!

I feel so awful so many of you are feeling unwell between not pooping, pooping too much, not sleeping, itching, etc. I really hope everyone had a nice peaceful last few months to their pregnancies!
Mines pretty uneventful lol

Reactions: sil
No news here. Took my glucose test yesterday so fingers crossed for good results. MFM is next Thursday so 9 days until I see baby again. Hoping she bumped up her weight.

@Weemcb26 you know my 4 year old is exactly the same! He spares on my 2 year old so together they are a force to be reckoned with!

@Suggerhoney ah hun hopefully the liver consultant and the midwife will help your case for getting your induction for 37 weeks. When do your kiddies go back to school?

@sil I have all crossed baby girl has grown and your glucose test comes back ok. I think all my aches, pains, not sleeping well and feeling sick are just all the normal pregnancy moans! Nothing serious.

I have the midwife on Friday for my 32 week check! Excited as nothing else is really going on!

@Weemcb26 you know my 4 year old is exactly the same! He spares on my 2 year old so together they are a force to be reckoned with!

@Suggerhoney ah hun hopefully the liver consultant and the midwife will help your case for getting your induction for 37 weeks. When do your kiddies go back to school?

@sil I have all crossed baby girl has grown and your glucose test comes back ok. I think all my aches, pains, not sleeping well and feeling sick are just all the normal pregnancy moans! Nothing serious.

I have the midwife on Friday for my 32 week check! Excited as nothing else is really going on!
Ah you’re getting so close!! So excited for you xx

Is anyone else struggling with mental health? I am finding it sooo hard to get out of bed, but I don’t feel exhausted it’s more like I just can’t be bothered. And my kids are driving me absolutely crazy and I’m snapping at them constantly.

so I think it’s a mental health issue. I always find the third trimester challenging, managing my blood sugars takes up most of my energy. But the problem this go around is that I am
Supposed to be getting some homeschooling done and I really can’t motivate myself. I feel like I don’t want to do anything but be on my phone and lay in bed :(. And I’m so anti screens in my house so it’s really a bad example too.
I don’t really know what to do. I don’t know if counselling would help at this point?

@Reiko_ctu
Welcome to 3rd trimester hon.
Oooow yeah I love the Gas and Air its great stuff. Will be taking full advantage of it when I go in for my induction hehe.

@Penguin20
Yay for v day hon

@Mummy2Corban
Such a beautiful bump hon and yes I think y are right it is a little higher. Think this little one is up and down in there haha.

@Catmumof4
Nah don't worry hon. When the October thread first got started the lady that started it had a MMC and the 2nd lady to start the new one also had a mc and I suggested a number of times in the September group to make it a September/October group but the ladies that are due end of August and beginning of September wasn't keen because some of them are in the July/August group and felt so far behind the others. And also said the group moved too fast and they cudnt keep up so they preferred to just keep it a September group but welcomed any October ladies to join.
Can't believe babies are gonna start arriving soon in that group..
Still anther 3+5 weeks or 5 weeks if they make me wait to 38. Feels like ages when I'm in pain ](*,):-(
Thank u for clarifying that hun!
Regarding your itching what have they put u on? I'm to have bloods redone again on Fri but have prescribed portion and menthol cream for the itching and urso tablets but I'm not going to take them until I have had the bloods done because I want a true reading... also I was told by dau midwife I needed to fast before but when I looked online some say fast some say don't? X

@Catmumof4 hmmmmm Sophia or Sofia…. I don’t know what one I’d go for either?! I like both! Haha!
We are going Sophia the other reminds me of sofa

Pelvis and hips are so painful now at night. Can't sleep well at all. I'm up all night tossing and turning and peeing.
I am soo with you on the itching iv just bathed my chest in the cream my poor man :holly: not allowed to touch

@Suggerhoney i have a 10,8,6,4,2. I guess as much as all these symptoms are horrible at least there all ammo to throw at your consultant!

@daniyaaq ah that’s rubbish your not feeling so good. Specially with moving. How’s the packing going? I was sick the other night first time in weeks. I know feel full quickly that is making me feel sick. Yuk! I always find it hard to think of a baby being here. I just tell myself it will work some how.
I have an 11, 9, 7, 5, 2 and 10 months :xmas10: gonna be a crazy Christmas lol :xmas6::xmas9:

@daniyaaq hope u feel better soon x

That's such a lovely thing to say! I feel bad filling the chat with moaning x

Is anyone else struggling with mental health? I am finding it sooo hard to get out of bed, but I don’t feel exhausted it’s more like I just can’t be bothered. And my kids are driving me absolutely crazy and I’m snapping at them constantly.

so I think it’s a mental health issue. I always find the third trimester challenging, managing my blood sugars takes up most of my energy. But the problem this go around is that I am
Supposed to be getting some homeschooling done and I really can’t motivate myself. I feel like I don’t want to do anything but be on my phone and lay in bed :(. And I’m so anti screens in my house so it’s really a bad example too.
I don’t really know what to do. I don’t know if counselling would help at this point?
I completely understand I totally lost the plot at 2 of them today because I was trying to talk to my partner and they just kept talking over me constantly! The only time I feel relaxed a little is in bed! I'm so anti screens aswell that the kids are loving it atm, they are at summer school until 1pm home and either in the garden or the play room so I can have the living room. The only ones I seem to really have the time for is Evelyn 2 and Bonnie 10 months! Which is so wrong but my head just feels so full all the time. It's a full time job trying to control the sod, sciatica, fibromyalgia, sickness, headaches and this ITCHING IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!

Iv got midwife tomorrow afternoon. I hate afternoon appointments! Just feeling guilty aswell cos I just wish I had my baby out. I feel she can't be thriving in there and may be that's y her weight has started tailing off?? X

I completely understand I totally lost the plot at 2 of them today because I was trying to talk to my partner and they just kept talking over me constantly! The only time I feel relaxed a little is in bed! I'm so anti screens aswell that the kids are loving it atm, they are at summer school until 1pm home and either in the garden or the play room so I can have the living room. The only ones I seem to really have the time for is Evelyn 2 and Bonnie 10 months! Which is so wrong but my head just feels so full all the time. It's a full time job trying to control the sod, sciatica, fibromyalgia, sickness, headaches and this ITCHING IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!

Iv got midwife tomorrow afternoon. I hate afternoon appointments! Just feeling guilty aswell cos I just wish I had my baby out. I feel she can't be thriving in there and may be that's y her weight has started tailing off?? X

Evidently chocolate is the enemy. I keep craving it then get massive heartburn when I have it ](*,)

I was supposed to be excited and finally starting my week leave but stupid court decided to move one of my cases forward :sad2::sad2: found someone to cover it but means tomorrow I have to work on a brief and memos. Feels like I’ll never get a rest

Had my 31 week midwife appointment this morning, she said he's very low down, his head is free atm x

@daniyaaq boo to chocolate being the enemy! I’m sorry work have moved a case! Super frustrating when your expecting time off.

@playgirl666 glad all went well with the midwife. Great his head down too! When are they inducing you??? 37 weeks?!

@Catmumof4 Sofa… hahaha! Sophia is beautiful. Hope your midwife appointment goes ok today. Your also a 37 week section???

@Reiko_ctu sorry your not feeling it! I would defo try and reach out to someone if you feel like that would help. Big hugs x

Hi everyone!

sorry I have been MIA, but I stalk all the threads multiple times a day to see how everyone is doing, will try keep up more! Just so exhausted at the moment, my back is in bits at the end of everyday I can’t believe how much I’m struggling physically at only 26 weeks. Hoping it doesn’t continue to get worse. Also just have had a lot of stress on, we are having to move in with my parents for a while with no end in sight of when we will be able to get our own house again, so that really sucks and has been really stressful.

but have accepted now that’s what we have to do and accepting we are very very unlikely to be in our own house when baby comes :( but will be nice to have company and a couple more helping hands, we will also be able to pay lots of things off and save so trying to focus on the positives!

At the moment we have Austin as our favourite name, and I have been buying lots of stuff to get organised which is so exciting! I’m also using the school hols as a countdown. When my son goes back we will only have 9 weeks to go :) hoping it all goes quickly from here.

Everything has been good at scans and appointments so far, next app in 2 weeks where I will be measured and I’m interested to know if I’m measuring ahead or not cos I feel huge already!

so exciting seeing everyone approaching the final stretch, I can’t wait to hit 30 weeks!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"