October/November Conkers 2021***

The rib pain is awful, I had it really bad in the last couple weeks with my first that it felt like I been hit with a bat and was bruised, not that I actually knows what that feels like but it was so bruised, this time round he’s been on my bladder majority so been painful down there but he’s moving his way up to make sure my ribs don’t feel left out.

I’m so excited for you, can’t wait to see pictures and hear the birth story.. hopefully not to much longer but long enough so your partner can relax and not worry about work

my first was a rib kicker there was a point her little foot actually got stuck on there, it hurt like hell. I’m so scared of that feeling so whilst I been complaining about the head butting of my pelvis it’s nothing compare to rib agony.

I thought little one was moving up since I’m feeling more movements up there but nope, the tech had to dig into my pelvis to get head measurements

@Penguin20 ooo the rib pain! I feel you! Insomnia sucks! Wish I had an answer but nothing works does it…. Just seems part and parcel of the third tri.

I just made up the baby chair/napper thing for baby. I know I keep saying it but I can’t believe I’m here! I’m so excited about meeting this boy! Even my usual terror of labour hasn’t crept in yet…. I have an odd moment of “oh shit labour hurts” but I haven’t yet had my usual feeling sick about it all. Dunno why I’m feeling more relaxed this time?
Haha yes after sex the other night I went pee and think I had a decent contraction… it hurt a lot and I thought “oh no, why did I do this? I don’t want to feel this in a few weeks” lol. But then I gave myself some affirmations and wasn’t so nervous but yeah, the oh crap labour hurts hits once in a while XD

my first was a rib kicker there was a point her little foot actually got stuck on there, it hurt like hell. I’m so scared of that feeling so whilst I been complaining about the head butting of my pelvis it’s nothing compare to rib agony.

I thought little one was moving up since I’m feeling more movements up there but nope, the tech had to dig into my pelvis to get head measurements
The same here! Her head is still making it hard for my pelvis to get comfy (like I can barely find a way to sit anymore) but I think they’re just longer and reaching up to the top of the bump too. We’ll be getting it both ends till delivery now!

I have a head sticking in my diaphragm making it hard to breath.

Ds3 has been full of cold the past few days and now it's my turn.

Oh my just read your story, how terrifying, I’m so glad you all doing fine. It’s really making me cautious of Bub reduced movement, have to remember to keep going.
I'm sorry if it made you worry more hun not long to go! How are you feeling xx

@Reiko_ctu i feel you on the sore bits! I feel sore and swollen! Ouch!! No contractions from me though.

@daniyaaq so sorry you’ve had a rough night. It’s a shame they don’t share results straight away! Main thing he has grown!

@Suggerhoney i end up missing my bump but I don’t miss the nights of being uncomfortable! It’s the best feeling after baby getting into bed and actually being able to move freely! I hate that newborns get big so quick!

@Catmumof4 oh my! What a story!!!!!! So so scary for you! Big hugs for what you went for. Hopefully she will have put on some weight xx
Today she has put on an ounce over night but the jaundice went up by 20, I have the 5 day post baby review tomorrow morning and hopefully that will start to come down!! How are you hun so so close!!

If you are feeling up to it I'd go to both they may check different things.

My little man started nursery today. He looks so grown up.

View attachment 1102303
Ohh he looks sooo cute!!
@Mummy2Corban i definitely think that’s the best idea to start getting some stuff now, as my ribs already feel bruised from where he keeps snuggling in,

@sadeyedlady sorry about the sex situation, I know it sucks to give it up but better than worrying every time with the contractions, my first pregnancy I couldn’t leave my partner alone where as this pregnancy I’m much more bigger and more tired and it takes more effort which is annoying lol

@Catmumof4 wow what a scary situation to be in with your birth story, hope you guys are doing much better now and hopefully the SPD will bugger off

@topazicatzbet aww looks at him, hope he has a great day

pregnancy insomnia at it worse last night, up every hour then by 2/3 was just laying there for ages.. luckily tiredness not hit me yet but dreading when it does.. just ache loads today
Thank you hun it's been a rollercoaster!! I.hope you can catch up on some sleep tonight!

So the spd I'm starting to wonder if it is something else entirely. Iv tried everything to help it and when it starts to ease and I think finally it then turns around and comes back again! I tried calling the Drs today but the receptionist thought she was a sodding Dr and was so rude saying it wasn't priority for a call back! Grrr

@Catmumof4 are they happy with an oz? At least she has put on. Sorry about the jaundice going up hopefully by tomorrow it will have dropped. How are you? How have your biggies been with Sophia?

She said an ounce was loads and was happy but I don't think it's that much really.. am happy either way!
I'm ok just very very sore with the leg pain. Sec tion scar I can't even feel lol!! How are you xx

@topazicatzbet oooo I can only imagine a head there!!! Sounds sore! Sucky you’ve got a cold. How’s maternity been so far?

Busy. Lol. Today I had a doctors appointment as I wanted my thyroid checking as a colleague kept going on about my thyroid looking big so thought I should get it checked. Managed to get my flu jab done too then had to take the cat back to the vets for a check up and do a test on my mums legs for her gp as they don't do it and I'm trained to do it so saved her having to go on a waiting list.

When does the put your feet up bit of mat leave start. Lol.

Meeting friends for coffee tom so I guess that counts.

@Catmumof4 I hope her jaundice improves. Sorry you are still struggling with the spd

@Catmumof4 I guess if she was happy then that’s got to be good right??? Oh no! I’m sorry the leg pain hasn’t gone and I’m sorry that the receptionist was rubbish with you. So annoying when the receptionists are bum holes. Hopefully you can get to see/talk to a dr and get some answers. I’m doing ok thanks lovely!

@topazicatzbet oh isn’t that they way hopefully you’ll get some chill time! Just make sure that you make sometime for just you. How did the cat get on? I guess it’s pretty handy you can do certain things though specially if it meant your mum doesn’t have to wait for it to be done. Great you could get your flu jab though while you were at the drs.

@topazicatzbet oh isn’t that they way hopefully you’ll get some chill time! Just make sure that you make sometime for just you. How did the cat get on? I guess it’s pretty handy you can do certain things though specially if it meant your mum doesn’t have to wait for it to be done. Great you could get your flu jab though while you were at the drs.

The cats doing well thanks. They gave him some more antibiotics (more money yikes) and he goes back on Thurs but he has gained more weight back.

I'm hoping next week will be quieter but I'm looking forward to this fri as I have a pregnancy massage booked.

@Catmumof4 I’m alright hun, I feel as though I spend my days staring at the calendar, but like you said I’m nearly there.

@Catmumof4 I’m alright hun, I feel as though I spend my days staring at the calendar, but like you said I’m nearly there.
It feels so close yet so far doesn’t it? Honestly changing my mind about thinking I might go early… thinking she’ll be closer to her due date than I’d like XD

Finishing work this Friday. Thought I would be excited but I’m nervous life and pregnancy is funny, it’s almost like I don’t want to go, I haven’t not been a lawyer in years what am I going to do? :sad1: What if I forget everything?

Finishing work this Friday. Thought I would be excited but I’m nervous life and pregnancy is funny, it’s almost like I don’t want to go, I haven’t not been a lawyer in years what am I going to do? :sad1: What if I forget everything?
Ugh Mat leave is hard when you have a skilled job! Going back is definitely an adjustment period. Little bit of a learning curve… I would rather stay at home with my kids so I love Mat leave but for those who do really well at their jobs it can be a bit of a weird time. I’m sure you’ll pick it back up quickly when you’re back at it and maybe even want to go back early depending on how things go with DS!!

Ugh Mat leave is hard when you have a skilled job! Going back is definitely an adjustment period. Little bit of a learning curve… I would rather stay at home with my kids so I love Mat leave but for those who do really well at their jobs it can be a bit of a weird time. I’m sure you’ll pick it back up quickly when you’re back at it and maybe even want to go back early depending on how things go with DS!!

oh my I’m going to have a DS :neutral: I sure hope this boy don’t give me too much of a challenge

oh my I’m going to have a DS :neutral: I sure hope this boy don’t give me too much of a challenge
Well it’ll definitely be different than the girls … but probably not for the first few months at least :) I’m sure it’ll be a great adventure to have a son/brother in your house for you all!! Still not 100% convinced this one is a girl after only 1 ultrasound XD wouldn’t mind another peek to confirm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->