October/November Conkers 2021***

haha thanks, I hate moaning about being pregnant as feel like other people just think I’m being ungrateful but pregnancy is hard, my DH tries his best to help and understand but sometimes feel like he thinking oh no what’s wrong now lol, I’m sure he doesn’t.
How you been feeling now your nearly 40 weeks ?

struggle with this too. I’m pretty certain my DP and my grandma who’s been here with me are all going through compassion fatigue, they no longer know what to do and every moan they worry so much, which is giving me anxiety.

@Mummy2Corban it must be exhausting for you and I hope the pain and tiredness eases just so you can make it through to when you want to have him, and bless you I have not even thought this is my last time I’ll be pregnant.. you sure you wouldn’t go for one more lol

struggle with this too. I’m pretty certain my DP and my grandma who’s been here with me are all going through compassion fatigue, they no longer know what to do and every moan they worry so much, which is giving me anxiety.

Aww bless you, it is hard.. hope your doing better

I had a melt down yesterday at the thought of getting older and menopause etc. I just got really upset.
I really miss my bump alot but not the aches and pains.
I do miss not being able to just sleep and rest when I like.
Now looking back it feels like my whole pregnancy went by so so fast.
I really feel like I was stollen of enjoying it for fear of miscarriages and then all the worry because of the high risk downs results.
Just feel like I waisted my pregnancy worrying constantly.

Started the mini pill yesterday too. I really didn't want to go on anything but I know deep down for now it's the right thing to do.
Not sure how long I will stay on it for.
Wud still like one more baby if its possible.

@daniyaaq im glad going on maternity has helped ease things for you.

@Penguin20 no this really is the last one!!!! As sad as that makes me it’s got to be! That’s why as much as this is hard work I’m ok to hold onto him a little longer!

@Suggerhoney its hard to fully and enjoy pregnancy when you’ve things on your mind like that. I really struggled with my pregnancy with no.2 as after the molar and months of chemo followed by another MC I literally ignored being pregnant over the fear of becoming attached and then felt awful guilt that I felt that way. It’s tough Mumma! You got there though and what a journey to a beautiful healthy boy. Hopefully all goes successfully when you do decide to try again!

@daniyaaq im glad going on maternity has helped ease things for you.

@Penguin20 no this really is the last one!!!! As sad as that makes me it’s got to be! That’s why as much as this is hard work I’m ok to hold onto him a little longer!

@Suggerhoney its hard to fully and enjoy pregnancy when you’ve things on your mind like that. I really struggled with my pregnancy with no.2 as after the molar and months of chemo followed by another MC I literally ignored being pregnant over the fear of becoming attached and then felt awful guilt that I felt that way. It’s tough Mumma! You got there though and what a journey to a beautiful healthy boy. Hopefully all goes successfully when you do decide to try again!

Oh hon bless you that must of been awful and so very hard.
It's just so hard isn't it when u have had miscarriages and then pregnant again. The past miscarriage just over shadows the pregnancy.
Thank you hon. Xx

Really need this little one to hold on a bit longer, today contractions were so intense I could feel the pressure like I’m about to pop, then followed by lovely hiccups right on my vagina, he’s gotten even lower.

watch him go right back up and be stubborn when I really want him to come.

@daniyaaq you are a trooper to be going through this already! Can’t imagine contractions outside of labour. When is your next scan? Do you know if they will give you an induction date?

Next scan is Monday then appointment Wednesday. Will ask them for date on the Wednesday

Hi everyone! I am so so sorry for being so rubbish! I finished work now so feel like I’ve got more time! I read everyday but just don’t reply so I am sorry!

38 weeks here- got a section date booked for term +12 if baby doesn’t come before! Trying for a vbac but not having any induction so hoping he will come before the section date! I have no doubt he will be late! Although I have had regular back pain but that’s been going on for 2 weeks!

ive got another scan next Wednesday so hopefully find out where he is position wise snd might try for a sweep haha!!

how is everyone else? xx

@angie90 you at trooper for working till 38weeks. Hopefully you get some rest time before bub comes. I can’t imagine ever going to 40weeks I would literally cry and break down

@angie90 you at trooper for working till 38weeks. Hopefully you get some rest time before bub comes. I can’t imagine ever going to 40weeks I would literally cry and break down
Your pregnancy reminds me so much of my friends a few years back. She had painful contractions from an irritable uterus for her whole third tri and then bam at 37 weeks baby was born! I’m sure you’ll make it till 37 and all will be perfect!!

this is terrible but today I’m contemplating how I wouldn’t mind a preemie at this point being 35 and a half weeks. I’m done. Super done. This is just brutal.

My latest symptom that’s been manageable but has suddenly become absolutely unbearable - everything absolutely reeks and tastes bitter. The dinner I made the other night I tasted and it was terrible, so I let the kids eat toast for dinner and when DH tasted it he said it was great and has eaten the leftovers for 2 days. I know it was a taste problem finally this morning packing lunch for my girls… took a bite of a slice of apple and it was as bitter as soap or something. WTF is wrong with my body, I’m so mad my pregnancy is ending like this. It’s unbearable.

@Reiko_ctu oh my that would be so terrible. It’s so hard not being able to eat during pregnancy.

I would absolutely be grateful if this child showed up at 37 weeks. As much as I’m done I just know I can’t do a premie like I need giving birth to be a true break, and he better be an easy chilled baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->