October/November Conkers 2021***

@topazicatzbet oh no!!!! Are they ok? Hopefully all will be ok but I can understand your worry. My worry is that happening in the next week or so!!! Happy 36 weeks!

@topazicatzbet oh no!!!! Are they ok? Hopefully all will be ok but I can understand your worry. My worry is that happening in the next week or so!!! Happy 36 weeks!

He just has a sore throat so far. Ds3 has been really snotty so I just thought it was his cold but tested him so he could go to school and it's come back positive. They have had lots of cases in his school this last week. Now I'm wondering if ds3 is just a cold. We are all booked in for testing in the morning. At least I'm still 3 weeks away so I suppose it's actually good timing for us. Just so frustrating we have barely gone anywhere since covid hit, where masks everywhere but the kids bring it home from school.

@topazicatzbet so stressful! I hope your all ok! We’ve had one case in DD2 class and 2 in DD1s class but they were already isolating so would be unlikely anyone in the class will get it.

He just has a sore throat so far. Ds3 has been really snotty so I just thought it was his cold but tested him so he could go to school and it's come back positive. They have had lots of cases in his school this last week. Now I'm wondering if ds3 is just a cold. We are all booked in for testing in the morning. At least I'm still 3 weeks away so I suppose it's actually good timing for us. Just so frustrating we have barely gone anywhere since covid hit, where masks everywhere but the kids bring it home from school.
Oh no!! So glad your vaxxed so you and baby have some immunity. Hopefully it clears out quickly and doesn’t take its time… mine lasted a solid 6 weeks till my
Cough finally went away but the stronger symptoms were only 2 weeks. Still now when I’ve gotten the 1-2 colds since Covid I have this spot in my upper chest that gets congested. Ew yuck. Anyways really hope you can either avoid it altogether or it doesn’t linger for anyone! Hopefully Soon it may just become a mild thing we deal with yearly with the vax and herd immunity. Still not nice at all to get sick at the end of pregnancy :(

I don’t know if I mentioned my sister is starting to stay over night at the nicu to get baby ready to do night feeds and come home hopefully in a week or two. She’s 35 weeks gestation now… well I hate to laugh with it being her first, but she’s texting me how she only got 2 hours of sleep last night… like yup, that’s the newborn life! I’m really not being malicious but it’s kind of funny after seeing me with 3 babies (& being a l&d nurse for many years!!) that she’s surprised at the lack of sleep :). I’m
Just giggling at her a bit. Her and baby are both doing great. Harder to have your first at 36 maybe!

AFM, ate some cake tonight at my SILs birthday party and shouldn’t have but I haven’t splurged at all this pregnancy so hopefully the baby won’t be too mad at a bit of extra sugar tonight! I still am holding steady at 135, it’d be nice to gain a pound or 2 before the end of this pregnancy but I haven’t gained anything in 5 weeks now so doubtful. Trying to keep those fasting sugars down for 8 more mornings and I should be out of that hormone surge and hopefully the hormones calm down a bit… then nausea and all the extra cervical mucus can chill out too. Gotta love those hormones. Today I’m only 2 weeks away from early term!

@Reiko_ctu i know what you mean about your sister! Newborns are hard work. I’m so glad to hear that they are both doing ok and baby will be going home soon! 8 more mornings! You got this! And 2 weeks till term and 3 weeks till your sweep????

@playgirl666 did anything come of yesterday? If not hopefully all these aches and pains are working some magic on your cervix and your induction will go nice and quick! Can’t wait for some more baby pictures!

@topazicatzbet how are you all today?

@Suggerhoney and @Catmumof4 how are you and those beautiful babies doing?

@daniyaaq hope all is ok with you?

hows everyone else doing? Any appointments this week?

I’m 39 weeks today! Still no signs of baby! I’m happy with late next week so we can settle for the weekend and DH can then have 2 full weeks off then that takes us to October half term so I won’t have to worry about school runs for a few weeks. Can have a sweep at 40+4 if I get that far. We will see!

@Mummy2Corban happy 39 weeks.

@Reiko_ctu really glad baby is doing well. Hopefully soon you will both have your babies home

Ds2 is feeling very sorry for himself with a temp and sore throat. And ds3 had me up all night with a temp and being snotty. He is very disappointed he can't go to nursery though. Just have to wait for test results now which are taking approx 2 days.

@topazicatzbet Hope they all feel better soon and recover quickly

@Mummy2Corban Happy 39 weeks :)

my DD been ill all weekend, did a covid test but negative but a lot of cold/coughs going round the moment, me and the DH not really slept as she been coughing so much during the nights that sometimes makes her feel sick :( she feeling better today so she’s gone to school just need to get rid of the cough and think she be on the mend, nothing really to report with myself feeling tired and achey but think that’s the normal and I’m 31+1 today :)

Hope all you ladies doing ok

@topazicatzbet ah bless him! Must be enjoying nursery then. Temperatures make you feel so rubbish don’t they! Hopefully it doesn’t last long and you guys stay free of it.

@Penguin20 hopefully DD feels better soon! 31 weeks! Getting there lovely!

I’m doing alright. First day on leave, felt great not having pressure of work. Got delivery for some baby bits my friend bought. I really forgot how tiny baby clothes are. She even got a Christmas outfit.

have to do another scan, probably Monday. I should book that. The girls are on their last week of school holidays, then it’ll just be me alone all day… can’t wait.

@daniyaaq glad your ok! Enjoy this time! Baby clothes are so cute! You do forget how teeny they really are specially when they are the tiny baby ones. (Not that I’ve ever had to buy tiny baby size)

@Mummy2Corban glad you’re not having any signs of labour and hope baby cooperated with your schedule! Sounds perfect! Baby coming later for me would definitely be easier as far as driving my kids… after her due date there are only 2 classes to get the girls to before winter break but if I have her when I want to there’ll be 6, 3 outdoor classes and 3 community classes which are very early for me normally let along with a newborn!

So sorry for all those with sick kiddos. It’s so awful listening to them cough and having to keep them home. That’s the one plus side of all this Covid stuff is we have only had 2 colds in the past 1.5 years, when we would normally be sick non stop from October-April here with a revolving door of colds.

And today does mark 3 weeks till my sweep! Totally feeling unsure about whether the sweep will do something or I’ll go to 40 weeks. My bump seems to be very big again, I’ll have to post a picture. But still measuring on track. So who knows. I had a feeling she’d be early but then that was gone and now I feel confused!!

@Mummy2Corban glad you’re not having any signs of labour and hope baby cooperated with your schedule! Sounds perfect!

@Reiko_ctu Happy 35 weeks! Cervical mucus is a nightmare at the minute!!

@topazicatzbet Sorry about your son. It must be such a worry. Thankfully you're fully vaccinated. Hope everybody recovers quick and easy
Hopefully the cm calms down a bit and doesn’t just ramp up into mucus plug without a break XD lol

How big are you all expecting your babies to be?

I’m hoping 7lbs even if she’s 2 weeks early like I’d like. If I go full term 7-12 hopefully! I’m not expecting her to be in the 8’s since my eating has been so strict this last trimester.

How big are you all expecting your babies to be?

I’m hoping 7lbs even if she’s 2 weeks early like I’d like. If I go full term 7-12 hopefully! I’m not expecting her to be in the 8’s since my eating has been so strict this last trimester.

I’ll definitely have a tiny baby here. Don’t expect to go over 6lbs

@Reiko_ctu hopefully baby sticks to the plan! Well I fully expect a 8lb baby seeing as mine have all been 8lb! Be surprised if it was any different!

At my 3d scan they said he was on track to be between 7 and 8lb at full term. Ds3 was 6lb 10 at 39 so I'm hoping around that again. Biggest has been 8lb 1 at 5 days late.

Up again in the middle of night. Who needs sleep anyway right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->