October/November Conkers 2021***

@daniyaaq well I’m still in bed and it’s noon here… it’s so hard for me to get up and be a mom everyday. We’ve got about an hour of baking, 2 hours of school, and an hour of making dinner, plus an hour of tidying the house to do and I don’t think I have enough hours of energy to do all those things. I’m so frustrated at the toll this pregnancy is taking on me. I honestly can barely get myself in the shower.

@Reiko_ctu i can’t imagine how tough it must be. Those first weeks for me felt like that and it was awful but to still be feeling it now I feel for you. Not long left to go…. Hopefully once baby is here things will be much easier.

So as I turned 36weeks yesterday I decided today was the day to start colostrum harvesting and I got 10ml which is amazing for first time. Just 5 more sleeps to goooo xx

@Weemcb26 that’s awesome!!!! Are you all set and ready to go??? Great about the colostrum too
Yep all ready just counting down the days really but I have something on each morning until Saturday so hopefully that will make the time go faster. How are you feeling? Xx

@Weemcb26 that sounds like a plan! At least you’ll be busy and in turn the time will pass quicker! Apart from being tired out and all things hurting I’m ok thank you! How are feeling?

@Weemcb26 that sounds like a plan! At least you’ll be busy and in turn the time will pass quicker! Apart from being tired out and all things hurting I’m ok thank you! How are feeling?
That’s a shame, I’ve only reached 39 weeks once and that was my first born it’s sure not easy the final weeks definitely takes it’s tole! Surprisingly I haven’t been sick in a few days so managing to drink tons which in turn makes me feel a whole lot better than being dehydrated lol long may it last!! Xx

We're doing good.
It's tiring but I'm loving every second.
Not gonna lie tho I am looking forward to him going through the night and getting a whole night's sleep.
He's still in tiny baby clothing it really has lasted which I'm pleased about.
Need to go buy some more first size as that's the next size for him to go in. Then it will be 0-3 thankfully I have alot of 0-3 stuff from Tommy but gonna have to get a few first size bits.

More babies will be here so soon exciting

We're doing good.
It's tiring but I'm loving every second.
Not gonna lie tho I am looking forward to him going through the night and getting a whole night's sleep.
He's still in tiny baby clothing it really has lasted which I'm pleased about.
Need to go buy some more first size as that's the next size for him to go in. Then it will be 0-3 thankfully I have alot of 0-3 stuff from Tommy but gonna have to get a few first size bits.

More babies will be here so soon exciting
20210927_000315.jpg 20210925_175823.jpg

Tommy had a lovely 2nd birthday.
Can't believe he is 2 already. Goes so fast.
20210924_193449.jpg

So as I turned 36weeks yesterday I decided today was the day to start colostrum harvesting and I got 10ml which is amazing for first time. Just 5 more sleeps to goooo xx
10ml!?! You’re crazy lol! Those are some boobies on you!! I can get only 1 ml at a time, I’ll start next week or so as well.

@Reiko_ctu i can’t imagine how tough it must be. Those first weeks for me felt like that and it was awful but to still be feeling it now I feel for you. Not long left to go…. Hopefully once baby is here things will be much easier.
Oh my gosh I had the breakdown of all breakdowns today. Just cried and cried. The only thing I got done was 1 math lesson with my 5 year old and cooked dinner, but used too much red wine so the kids wouldn’t eat it and I didn’t feel great about eating it either because of babe!!

but my mom said to stop trying to get the energy to do it all, she said she’ll do the kitchen for me whenever I need it and will do the girls reading and spelling every day for me (they live in our suite). So now I’ve got maths and dinners on my plate. Science and social studies too but they’re only 1 time per week each. At least I know the girls will be doing SOME lessons even if I fail to get mine done.

Aaaw @Reiko_ctu its really hard. I can’t imagine doing this, I sent my kids to school for this very reason I was struggling with the homeschooling/remote learning that we supposed to be doing. Pregnancy is hard and I think you should be easy on yourself (I’m saying this and know it’s easier said than done, I had a breakdown too this morning, just felt like I’m letting my children down and not being there for them) we just have to hold on a few more weeks and we will make up for it.

All 3 kids have covid. At least we should have it out of the way before my section date.

Sorry you ladies are having some bad days at the moment,

@Reiko_ctu don't be so hard on yourself, being pregnant and trying to do home learning is tough.. I’m sure your doing an amazing job,

@Weemcb26 how exciting!! Official countdown has begun.. hope all goes well :)

@Suggerhoney both of them are so cute, I am not looking forward to the no sleep nights.. not that I sleep much anyways the moment but I find having a newborn is a whole new type of tired

DD finally feeling better, still has the cough but much better than what she was, last night it was my turn not to feel well.. had ingestion all night and still got it with heartburn and then had bad stomach ache for about an hour :( sorry to be a moaner

10ml!?! You’re crazy lol! Those are some boobies on you!! I can get only 1 ml at a time, I’ll start next week or so as well.
I know I was so surprised as well but been leaking a couple of weeks now! 5ml a boob haha xx

@Weemcb26 yay to the sickness holding off so you can get some fluid into you! At least you know you’ve only got days of this left so hopefully once bubba is here you’ll feel much better! Last few weeks of pregnancy definitely do take there toll. Being older and this being no.6 I think my body is tired! Haha!

@Reiko_ctu sending big hugs to you. I think as a Mumma we tend to beat ourselves up over so many things! We aren’t super hero’s and you’ve not felt great for such a long time. It’s good that your mum has offered some help which will hopefully lighten your load! I found home schooling during lockdown tough and specially when I felt awful so your doing a great job. You’ve not got long left so when all is settled down I’m sure you’ll be back on your game!!!

@Suggerhoney glad all is going well! Being tired is hard work! I’m gonna make sure I get as many naps in during DH paternity leave as once his back at work napping will not happen! Happy birthday to your big boy! 2 years old! My Huxley turned 2 in June and his such a little character! Harley still looks like such a tiny fit! Beautiful boys you have!

@playgirl666 hopefully just pregnancy hormones playing up! How are you feeling today? Another day closer to baby time!

@topazicatzbet oh no! Are they all poorly? Like you say at least it’s out the way before baby time…. Not that it makes it any better when the kiddies are poorly. We’ve had cases in 3 of mines classes.

@Penguin20 glad DD is seeking better! Sorry you’ve not been feeling it! Always welcome to come and moan! We will all listen as we’ve all got moans! I find it better moaning with other pregnant ladies as DH try’s to understand but doesn’t quite get it!

@Weemcb26 yay to the sickness holding off so you can get some fluid into you! At least you know you’ve only got days of this left so hopefully once bubba is here you’ll feel much better! Last few weeks of pregnancy definitely do take there toll. Being older and this being no.6 I think my body is tired! Haha!

@Reiko_ctu sending big hugs to you. I think as a Mumma we tend to beat ourselves up over so many things! We aren’t super hero’s and you’ve not felt great for such a long time. It’s good that your mum has offered some help which will hopefully lighten your load! I found home schooling during lockdown tough and specially when I felt awful so your doing a great job. You’ve not got long left so when all is settled down I’m sure you’ll be back on your game!!!

@Suggerhoney glad all is going well! Being tired is hard work! I’m gonna make sure I get as many naps in during DH paternity leave as once his back at work napping will not happen! Happy birthday to your big boy! 2 years old! My Huxley turned 2 in June and his such a little character! Harley still looks like such a tiny fit! Beautiful boys you have!

@playgirl666 hopefully just pregnancy hormones playing up! How are you feeling today? Another day closer to baby time!

@topazicatzbet oh no! Are they all poorly? Like you say at least it’s out the way before baby time…. Not that it makes it any better when the kiddies are poorly. We’ve had cases in 3 of mines classes.

@Penguin20 glad DD is seeking better! Sorry you’ve not been feeling it! Always welcome to come and moan! We will all listen as we’ve all got moans! I find it better moaning with other pregnant ladies as DH try’s to understand but doesn’t quite get it!

haha thanks, I hate moaning about being pregnant as feel like other people just think I’m being ungrateful but pregnancy is hard, my DH tries his best to help and understand but sometimes feel like he thinking oh no what’s wrong now lol, I’m sure he doesn’t.
How you been feeling now your nearly 40 weeks ?

@Penguin20 your not being ungrateful it’s hard work!!! Specially working and having others to look after! Well moan to us instead!
Erm I’m so so tired! I can’t lie I am super uncomfortable so I know I can’t put up with this much longer as the school runs hurt so much…. But then I keep looking at bump thinking it’s the last time! I’ll never be pregnant again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->