• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@daniyaaq I’m doing ok but I am getting impatient already and I’m in so much pain down there if I walk more than 15 minutes, have to keep stopping and my heartburn is constant now.. I keep thinking anything from 37 weeks I would be ok with lol.
Sorry that he’s not keen on co sleeping, sounds like an independent little man.

@Mummy2Corban my DD was 7lb 13oz and a half, but all through that pregnancy I had growth scans as they kept saying she was going to be tiny as my bump was soo small but turns out she was hiding and was a decent size. Haha your little man was bigger than I think we all expected as you had such a perfect bump.
It’s a shame we all been made to feel rushed this time round, I understand with covid but still being pregnant is a worrying time.
I also got a call from the hospital who booked me in for an induction for when I’m 41 + 4 days apparently they book them in early now to make sure no last minute bookings, hopefully I go before then

Thank you everyone for the support. I really appreciate it

We did get a covid test and thankfully it came back negative. DS2 has bounced back and is back in school, but DS1 is still coughing nonstop all day and night and is home again today - day 4 of being ill. Somehow I have so far managed to avoid catching this, knock on wood - but maybe I will get lucky?

DH's grandfather is still in the hospital. He did have a successful heart surgery but isn't regulating his blood pressure well and things are really up and down.

My mother in law's results came back, and she has breast cancer and it is also in her lymph nodes. That means next week they're going to hold surgery on her to remove the cancer and go in through her breast all the way up to her neck. She will also be getting radiation. Thankfully the prognosis for this cancer is good, but I feel awful for her as it's so much to go through and she is terrified.

On top of this, she was our plan for childcare when going into labor and she will be completely out of commission. Unless if I have this baby somehow within the next 5 days or so, child-care is out the window. I have no idea what to do. I might be lucky enough to nab a neighbor for a few hours as she is born but if things happen overnight or at weird hours I really have 0 plan. There's a very real chance I might have to give birth alone if it comes down to it and I'm terrified.

I went from hoping this baby stays in cooking a long time to just wanting her out ASAP.

I have my growth scan and non stress test today in an hour so I'll ask the obgyn then about possibility for induction. Maybe if I can secure a specific date we can hire out help or I can get my own mom to make a trip down and watch the kids for us.

Feeling overwhelmed.

Thank you everyone for the support. I really appreciate it

We did get a covid test and thankfully it came back negative. DS2 has bounced back and is back in school, but DS1 is still coughing nonstop all day and night and is home again today - day 4 of being ill. Somehow I have so far managed to avoid catching this, knock on wood - but maybe I will get lucky?

DH's grandfather is still in the hospital. He did have a successful heart surgery but isn't regulating his blood pressure well and things are really up and down.

My mother in law's results came back, and she has breast cancer and it is also in her lymph nodes. That means next week they're going to hold surgery on her to remove the cancer and go in through her breast all the way up to her neck. She will also be getting radiation. Thankfully the prognosis for this cancer is good, but I feel awful for her as it's so much to go through and she is terrified.

On top of this, she was our plan for childcare when going into labor and she will be completely out of commission. Unless if I have this baby somehow within the next 5 days or so, child-care is out the window. I have no idea what to do. I might be lucky enough to nab a neighbor for a few hours as she is born but if things happen overnight or at weird hours I really have 0 plan. There's a very real chance I might have to give birth alone if it comes down to it and I'm terrified.

I went from hoping this baby stays in cooking a long time to just wanting her out ASAP.

I have my growth scan and non stress test today in an hour so I'll ask the obgyn then about possibility for induction. Maybe if I can secure a specific date we can hire out help or I can get my own mom to make a trip down and watch the kids for us.

Feeling overwhelmed.
:hug:that sounds very overwhelming. I hope you can get something sorted for child care.

@sil I’m soo sorry your going through all this at the moment and really hope things start to smooth out and it becomes easier for you, hopefully they will consider induction to help you out

Reactions: sil
@sil really hope you find that certainty and they agree to induction. Wishing your MIL the best with treatment.

Reactions: sil
Day off being 39 weeks and lost a bit of plug tonight and toilet trips increased… here’s hoping we’re getting close (not that I’m loving the idea of pain that awaits haha)

Day off being 39 weeks and lost a bit of plug tonight and toilet trips increased… here’s hoping we’re getting close (not that I’m loving the idea of pain that awaits haha)
Haha that pain, you just got to get to the other side of it. Fingers crossed for you.

Reactions: ciz
@sil
Oh hon so much to deal with my heart goes out to you. :hug:
Beautiful scan photo. Loving her chubby cheeks and so glad she continued to gain. How much are they saying she weighs now hon?
My neighbour had her growth scan today and there concerned her baby is too small. She's 33 weeks tomorrow and baby is 3lb 4oz. I don't think that sounds that bad but apparently there saying its underweight.
Hopefully she will be a Good size when born and your little one too.
Sorry no induction and the child care worry so much on ure plait hon. Hugs to you.

@daniyaaq
Awww so glad he is gaining so well hon. Not sure how much he was at birth but glad he has gone over his birth weight. He will keep gaining now.

@Penguin20
Not long now hon hopefully. Sounds like baby will be a good size too.

@ciz
Eeeek hope its the start of things for you

@Mummy2Corban
How u doing sweetheart. That photo u posted on Facebook was so so cute. Probably said that already but its just the most adorable pic of all ure beautiful children.
What are there ages hon?

AFM
Still doing good here. Harley went from 1am to 7am the other night which was amazing. But had a bit of a rough night last night. Not sure if he has a cold. My eldest has a terrible cold so it's bound to gp through the whole house but I guess it's the time of year it is.
My knees keep giving me jip because of the cold weather.
Managed to get all my housework done today so at least that's out the way now.

I found the hat they gave me when Harley was born and it still fits him. How is that possible at 2 months old. His head hasn't grown.
He is still a little dot even tho he is 2 months old. We are still in first size and waiting for him to get bigger so he can be out in 0-3.
He has definitely gotten fatter but not much longer. I still have him in a mozes basket. Will be moving into a cot in a few weeks as soon as he grows out of the moses basket.

Was hoping he wud be smiling by now but he tries. Hopefully I will get all the smiles soon. He has started cooing which is just adorable.

Think that's pretty much everything.
Still waiting to have a period.
I'm having to wear a pad all the time because I keep getting lots of watery cm but it has a brown tinge and I keep spotting but no actual propper bleeding yet.
My neighbours DH was like Ure Probably going through menopause which really pissed me off.
Just had a baby so can't be that. My DH said I can stop the pill just to put my mind at rest to see if my cycle returns but I'm too scared to stop it now.
Maybe my body is still getting used to the pill.
I don't know :shrug:

I'll give it more time and hopefully will have a period soon.

@sil sorry about the induction but glad baby doing ok, lovely scan picture

@Suggerhoney Hopefully your body sorts itself out and you get a period soon, our bodies can be so difficult men have it lucky lol

@topazicatzbet aww look at him, so cute

@ciz ooo exciting.. hopefully any day now :D

AFM - I’m in so much pain down below.. not sure if it a pulled muscle still or where he’s been in and out of being engaged and bruised me but hurts to walk so I waddle lol and sitting upright too long hurts to.
The good news is today was my last day at work and I’m now officially on maternity leave wooooo
Just a quick question, when you went from 1 to 2 kids or even 2 to 3, did your older one act up because of it? My DD has been acting quite naughty this week and just constant attitude.. I completely understand she been an only child for 6 years and this is a big change for her and we had chats with her and read books with her getting her ready the best we can and we know she very excited to be a big sister but her attitude definitely turned up this week and was wondering if anyone had the same

@Penguin20 i have similar age gap between all of my kids and yes they definitely have a different attitude and act up. My DD2 had been an absolute nightmare all throughout pregnancy and it’s only a bit better now with baby here.

All Tuesdays happenings disappeared. Nothing to report here. She must be happy and snug in there

Oh no. Hopefully not too much longer

Are you getting used to having a boy?
Haha not quite. I’m slowly getting used to having a newborn, it’s been over 5 years. The boy part will follow I’m sure.

@daniyaaq he is such a cutie. Has he peed on you yet lol. I've been peed on loads that's the joy of having a boy. How are u finding life with a newborn again?

There's 7 years between my dd and Tommy and I found the new born stage so hard.

Not too bad with Harley-Oliver tho. Apart from the colic but that's so much better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->