October/November Conkers 2021***

So something seems to be finally happening. Woke this morning around 3 to a contraction, went on until 5 ish then eased off. Started again around 10this morning. Very low pelvic cramp like. Went to toilet and there was some very light bloody tinged on paper not sure if it’s my plug or show. So we shall see what happens now. Still mostly period like cramps

So something seems to be finally happening. Woke this morning around 3 to a contraction, went on until 5 ish then eased off. Started again around 10this morning. Very low pelvic cramp like. Went to toilet and there was some very light bloody tinged on paper not sure if it’s my plug or show. So we shall see what happens now. Still mostly period like cramps

Fx this is the start.

@ciz ooo how exciting, hopefully something will happen

@sil fingers crossed you go before induction date but if not, still not long

@Skye75 countdown for induction.. wooo

Good luck to the final ladies :)

I feel like I could be the last for baby to arrive haha, due date 28th November and induction booked for 41+4 which is not till
December and no signs of him arriving anytime sooner..

@ciz ooo how exciting, hopefully something will happen

@sil fingers crossed you go before induction date but if not, still not long

@Skye75 countdown for induction.. wooo

Good luck to the final ladies :)

I feel like I could be the last for baby to arrive haha, due date 28th November and induction booked for 41+4 which is not till
December and no signs of him arriving anytime sooner..
When did your DD come? Was she overdue too. I hope he doesn’t keep you waiting too long. It’s so hard waiting at the end it.

@ciz that sounds like the show hon. I bet that's things starting eeek

Think we only have @Skye75 @Penguin20 and @sil and @ciz left to go and that's all the babies born.
It is sad how quiet it has gotten on here.
I will still stick around ladies. I'm gonna be ttc again in a few months time so will keep coming on here and checking how u all are.

@daniyaaq I was 2 days early with my DD and had no real signs of labour other than wet feeling all day that day but other than that no signs, I been told all this pregnancy he will be early as he’s low but I think he be late but who knows with this waiting game lol

@Suggerhoney How exciting to TRC conceive again soon

Hope everyone doing ok :)

In two hours I have my very last obgyn appointment with non stress and ultrasound. As long as all goes well induction day is tomorrow!

I have a raging migraine today with full blown nausea, light aversion, dizzy, etc. I hope I am able to shake it before induction tomorrow. Sometimes my migraines last days.

My last appointment went well! Unless if I go into spontaneous labor soon, I am officially set to begin induction 24 hours from now. It's getting so real!!!

@sil I’m glad your last appointment went well :) and how exciting, good luck for your induction hope everything goes well for you and baby :D

@Penguin20 it’s so frustrating with subsequent babies trying to figure out when they will come, before or after the first baby. Hopefully he does make an early entrance

@sil how very exciting. How you feeling? Do you have a time to go in or they call you?

@daniyaaq
Oh yes I wonder how she is doing and if she has had her baby. I hope she is OK.
I also wonder about the other ladies who haven't been on here for months and have just disappeared. I just hope there all OK. One of the ladies was due a few days after me and the last time she posted was after her 20 week scan and she has not been back since. Me and @Mummy2Corban did tag her a few times on here but she never replied. I just hope she is OK
I've been worrying about her.

@sil
How exciting hon I pray the induction goes really really well.
I will be thinking of you.
How much are they estimating baby weight to be? I know she is measuring small. I pray she is a good weight and is very healthy in Jesus name Amen.

@ciz has gone quiet so I hope that means she is in labour now or even better baby is here.

Still here ladies. I’m still having random contractions and losing more plug etc. But my labours always very slow. Got my midwife appointment tomorrow see what she says. Not really wanting a sweep though. Will keep you updated xx

@ciz she is beautiful!! How was the birth? What’s her name? Congrats!

@ciz congratulations I’m so happy for you :) She is gorgeous

@sil good luck today

@daniyaaq it’s exactly that, hate the guessing game lol

AFM - I am 38+4 today and had my doctor check up, he said everything looks great baby head down and he thinks he’s engaged still but he’s been in and out of being engaged the whole time so that doesn’t give me much hope he be here soon, no signs really other than a lot of pressure on and off and the electric shock feeling again but he still feels high up so I’m clueless lol

Hope everyone doing ok today :)

I call in one hour to make sure they have space and as long as they do my induction starts in 2 hours. I’m so nervous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->