October/November Conkers 2021***

@ciz what a great birth story and I’m glad all went as well as it could for you, I was the same with contractions just not giving me a break with my DD, she is beautiful

@sil Look at all that hair, beautiful and I love how some midwives still don’t think labour can go from being slow to fast within minutes.. labour will always be very unexpected in how it will work out but glad your all doing ok

@daniyaaq yay for borders opening up so you can see your family, hope you have an amazing time

AFM - 39 weeks today ladies we are on the countdown.. hopefully lol really want him to come not just for impatient reasons but covid is picking up a lot in my area and trying to avoid it with a working husband and a DD in school the moment is becoming a impossible task it seems so just want him here before any of us catches it otherwise my DH won’t be allowed in the delivery room :(

Reactions: ciz
@Penguin20 fingers crossed you all escape it. It’s scary times, I was worried even being in hospital when I had my baby, Covid started picking up in my area as well.

I believe @Skye75 induction is this week.

Oh ladies massive congratulations to you both! What beautiful girls! How are you all?

I am so sorry I’m still missing! After over 2 weeks of that awful cough/cold I had I now have gastro. I started being sick on Wednesday and then the diarrhoea started. I’ve been in so much pain and discomfort I can’t get out of bed! I can literally manage to hobble to the bathroom. I ate a little yesterday so I’m hoping things will improve. DH has been off work since Thursday because I can’t do anything. I’m sorry I seem to hava vanished over these past weeks but I’ve just felt awful.

hope everyone is ok and I’ll be back soon xx

@Mummy2Corban
Oh hon u poor thing that sounds awful. Sending lots of get well hugs.

@daniyaaq
Yay for boarders re opening and being able to see your family again.

@Penguin20
Happy 39 weeks hon I hope little one doesn't keep u waiting.
The whole covid thing is so scary. I was terrified of catching it b4 my induction and it being delayed longer. Then like u was worried dh wud catch it.

Hope u all stay covid free.

It's bad here. I think the town I live in is one of the worst in the uk.
Wish it wud just bog off

@Mummy2Corban Sorry to hear you been so poorly, really hope you feel better soon

and thanks ladies, 39+2 and not one little sign he’s going to make any appearance yet and covid stats have got even higher near us so that’s annoying but trying to stay positive :)

Hope you ladies are all doing ok and the little babies

Good luck. Do you have to go in at specific time.

I had to be in here at 4pm. Had the balloon put in at 6.30, it fell out already at 8.30. So guess they'll be breaking my waters tomorrow morning

I had to be in here at 4pm. Had the balloon put in at 6.30, it fell out already at 8.30. So guess they'll be breaking my waters tomorrow morning
Exciting time!!! I hope you are able to rest tonight, though hospital is the worst place for sleep.

Will be watching for your update lovely. All the best… very exciting :)

@Mummy2Corban Sorry to hear you been so poorly, really hope you feel better soon

and thanks ladies, 39+2 and not one little sign he’s going to make any appearance yet and covid stats have got even higher near us so that’s annoying but trying to stay positive :)

Hope you ladies are all doing ok and the little babies
How you doing lovely ???

@Skye75 Hope all going well

39+5 and I think he’s dropped as can feel him sitting more low but bump looks the same I think and no real signs he’s coming, I feel more wet down below sorry if TMI which was similar to the day my waters went with my daughter but nothing major, about right after midwives kept saying he be early as really low all through pregnancy.. I’ll keep you guys updated :)

Hope everyone doing ok, hope all babies are well :) can’t believe Christmas is less than a month away and I’m so unprepared this year

@Skye75 Hope all going well

39+5 and I think he’s dropped as can feel him sitting more low but bump looks the same I think and no real signs he’s coming, I feel more wet down below sorry if TMI which was similar to the day my waters went with my daughter but nothing major, about right after midwives kept saying he be early as really low all through pregnancy.. I’ll keep you guys updated :)

Hope everyone doing ok, hope all babies are well :) can’t believe Christmas is less than a month away and I’m so unprepared this year

Hope u don't have much longer now hon.

I'm totally unprepared for Xmas as well. Can't believe it's only a month away. My 42nd birthday is 3 weeks today I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->