October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban
I know hon I can't wait to be in 2nd trimester I'm so excited.
I just want the 12 week scan and the screening all out the way and to have the results and be low risk then I can breath a sigh of relief.
I'm very worried because being 41 I'm scared I'm going to get high risk results.
I just want to get past all that and know baby is healthy.
I know babies with downs can have a normalish life but they can die in utro and that's what really scares me. So I'm just praying I get low risk results.
[-o<[-o<[-o<

@ciz
Great line stealer hon :yipee:

@Weemcb26
So sorry about the awful sickness. I really hope the tablets help. I think u may be cooking a pink one this time.

@playgirl666
So happy ure scan went well.
How did u share the video? I have one of mine but cudnt upload it on here.

Thank you for the welcome messages.

@Suggerhoney are you planning to do the chromosome analysis from mother’s blood? I had it done with my daughter and we found the gender too at the same time, it’s a lot more certain than other tests and not invasive. My sister had another test done first which calculates your risk based on age etc and she got high risk from that and was then stressing about it for ages until they got the results from this chromosome analysis that everything was fine.

@Suggerhoney i know what you mean. My results have always been very low risk but have definitely gone down each time I’ve had a baby. I’m 36 and I’ll be 37 when baby arrives. It is a worry and I don’t rest easy until I get a letter through the door with those results. I’m sure all will work out ok. What date is your scan lovely?

mine is the 9th April. I’ve still got to air my second booking in app so I can pick up my notes and they can weigh me, take bloods etc.

My scan is March 30, I’ll be 9+1 and I should measure 9+1 or 9+2 based on my ovulation... I hope they bump me forward even 1 day lol, would make my due date Halloween XD

tbh I’m glad some of you ladies are sick as well so we can understand each other. My last due date group (may 2018) no one had any ms at all and I ended up with HG. I felt very alone.

I am staying in bed a lot because then I don’t feel I’ll at least. I went to bed at 8:30 last night after putting the kids to bed and then didn’t get out of bed till 9 this am. My girls just play for an hour until I get up and get them breakfast. Now I’ve eaten a bit and I’m starting to feel sick, and dizzy from my anti sickness meds. Oh brother. Just can’t win! I will try and get through a shower now and then do my girls schooling and if they go play in the backyard I’ll lay down again. I have a countdown app on my phone I’m going to put 14 weeks into because that’s when I’ll start to feel a tiny bit better.

I was trying to wean myself off vitex as to not cause a miscarriage but I can barely stomach my folate so it’s been pretty cold turkey on the vitex.

Well I don't think I'm suffering as much as some of you ladies but I feel sick all day now and had to throw up tonight before I started cooking tea.

I ve got sicker with every pregnancy. I didn't have any with my first.

Hi everyone! Sorry been quiet! I’ve found loosing my dad incredibly hard. We were so close and just trying to cope everyday really. The constant morning sickness is not helping either!! Haha!! But trying to start talking to people again so thought I’d check in with you all!

had a private scan today too- measuring 5 days behind which was annoying but they have got a strong heartbeat and that’s what matters! Think was 176 or something? Hoping for a girl this time!!

anyways- just caught up with all the posts! Hope you are all ok

3A978F76-1B2C-4704-BF8B-450254E35027.jpeg

Hey everyone, guess I belong here now.
I’m due 15th November. Been ntnp July-October, had a chemical in October, so have been officially trying since then. I was just starting to go through tests to look at why it’s taking so long/why I keep having miscarriages.
I’m not 100% sure on this one because I got a bfn at what I think is 13dpo. Hopefully a nice sticky baby.
I have had two miscarriages, an ectopic, my wonderful spirited 5 year old, a chemical and now this baby.

@angie90 I’m so sorry :sad2: my heart hurts for you. I feel your pain.... it’s overwhelming at times. We are all here for you if you need us. Great news about your scan though! Always sucks a little being put back a bit but the main thing is baby is ok! Sending big hugs!

@Reiko_ctu a Halloween baby would be a little bit amazing! I’m hoping my dates change. I’m due the 15th by LMP but I ovulated CD 11 so I’m hopefully I gain a few extra days too :haha: even though it would mean baby could be due in DH birthday (12th) but I’ve always been late so I’m sure it will be the later date anyway!!!!!

@loeylo congratulations lovely! I’m hoping this is a sticky bubba for you. I’m sorry for your previous loses.

Thank you for the welcome messages.

@Suggerhoney are you planning to do the chromosome analysis from mother’s blood? I had it done with my daughter and we found the gender too at the same time, it’s a lot more certain than other tests and not invasive. My sister had another test done first which calculates your risk based on age etc and she got high risk from that and was then stressing about it for ages until they got the results from this chromosome analysis that everything was fine.

No I'm only having the basic screening as it's with the NHS.
So I'm just gonna go with that. I had low risk results with all my pregnancies and they are all healthy.
Just hope I get low risk this time to.

@Suggerhoney i know what you mean. My results have always been very low risk but have definitely gone down each time I’ve had a baby. I’m 36 and I’ll be 37 when baby arrives. It is a worry and I don’t rest easy until I get a letter through the door with those results. I’m sure all will work out ok. What date is your scan lovely?

mine is the 9th April. I’ve still got to air my second booking in app so I can pick up my notes and they can weigh me, take bloods etc.

My scan is on 19th March hon and should have the blood test done strait after.
I know at the scan they look at neutral fold etc.

I had a scan last Friday and she baby looks amazing so I'm hoping and praying that's a good sign.

I think u will be fine hon ure still young.

My DH really thinks this baby will be completely healthy. Even when I had bleeding at 6 weeks he said everything will be fine and he was right.
I worried like mad with my son to and my DH kept telling me everything was going to he OK and it was.

He's told me off and told me not to waist pregnancy as its my last with worrying.
I know deep down he is right
I did nothing but worry with my son and I feel like I waisted my whole pregnancy with worrying when I should of been enjoying it but its so hard.

I just can't wait to be in 2nd tri at 13 weeks and know that baby is healthy.

Deep down I feel like all will be ok but sometimes the dought starts creeping in.

Hi everyone! Sorry been quiet! I’ve found loosing my dad incredibly hard. We were so close and just trying to cope everyday really. The constant morning sickness is not helping either!! Haha!! But trying to start talking to people again so thought I’d check in with you all!

had a private scan today too- measuring 5 days behind which was annoying but they have got a strong heartbeat and that’s what matters! Think was 176 or something? Hoping for a girl this time!!

anyways- just caught up with all the posts! Hope you are all ok

View attachment 1095796

Oh sweetheart sending u huge hugs. Losing someone u love dearly is just horrible. So glad ure scan went well and thinking of you.

Would just like to give a big shout out to @Suggerhoney thank u for ur support, u kept me sane these past 4 weeks, from when I got my squinter to my scan today, thank u, I dont no how I would have got through it all without ur support, and of course all u lovely ladies here xx

Awwww I'm gonna cry. Awwww hon bless you that is so lovely and I'm so happy I've been on ure journey with u. Love you.

@Reiko_ctu a Halloween baby would be a little bit amazing! I’m hoping my dates change. I’m due the 15th by LMP but I ovulated CD 11 so I’m hopefully I gain a few extra days too :haha: even though it would mean baby could be due in DH birthday (12th) but I’ve always been late so I’m sure it will be the later date anyway!!!!!
Well earlier is always better in my opinion lol! Hope they bump you up. Sorry you’ve gone over. My first was a week late, my 2nd was 2 weeks early, and my last was a day early. I suspect I’ll go to my due date but not over so would be excited to be due on Halloween :)

@loeylo
So good to see u here hon. So happy for u massive congratulations.

I’m going to start taking milk thistle for my nausea. I honestly cannot take this and won’t be able to work at this rate. I’ve been laying in bed all day. It’s 12:30 and all I’ve managed to do is get breakfast for everyone and shower. Still in my bathrobe. Anyways milk thistle doesn’t have any studies on it but anecdotally it’s helped women with ms so I’m going to try it.

Symptoms wise for me.
Still feel sick most day but haven't been sick yet. Been close but just managed to stop myself.
Boobs can get very very sore. Somedays there not to bad but other days they kill.
I get shooting pains in them to.
I still don't really have my appetite back but its a tad better than it was.
Do get tired but find it hard to sleep.
Peeing alot.
Itchy boobs and nipples.

I have a faint line that's started from my belly button going down. Only noticed it today.
Vainy tummy and boobs.
If I do get hungry it always seems to be late at night which is odd.
Thats about it.

Attachments

• 920397427.mp4
    1.9 MB · Views: 10

Not sure it this works but caught babies HB on my doppler tonight and to me I think its sounding more like a galloping horse so I've completely done a u turn and think I'm not having a girl. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->