• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

So here is baby! Thank god! I thought I was 13 weeks but baby measured a massive 14 weeks 4 days so my due date is the 4th October. There is no way I’m that pregnant! By my last period I’m 13 weeks today. I ovulated day 11 and had a super faint positive on day 19! Because of that I couldn’t have the combined test so had to have quads instead!

@Mummy2Corban wow what a great scan!!!

I have booked an early scan its a week tomorrow, I couldn't get one for this weekend because I've got my children with no childcare.
I hate the fact the mws arnt even calling people till after 8 weeks atm :(

Yeah it’s not a very nice situation to be in is it. I hate that so much of it is over the phone. I hope this week doesn’t drag for you x

I’m happy for you to update if you don’t mind! Seeing as that’s what the midwives etc will be working with!

@Mummy2Corban

Lovely scan hon and being put forward so far that's amazing.

I should only be 14 weeks going by AF and 15+1 going by ovulation. I definitely ovulated on cd10 but like u I was put forward.
So I'm 15+6 weeks.
Always good when that happens.

@BabyBrain80
Thank u for checking in hon. Yeah it totally sucks. Been waiting over 2 weeks now and looks like I will be waiting another week or 2.
I have my gender scan tomorrow and they will do the bloods tomorrow too. She did say it shouldn't take as long to get the results this time because it's a second draw and I'm already in the system.
She said sometimes u can get them back within a few days so hopefully that's the case for me.
Really need some good news so hope them results come back all good.
It's so just so nerve wracking waiting and of course the longer u wait the more ure mind starts running away with you.

Thanks for all the prayers ladies.

So at the gender scan tomorrow they will also be checking babies welfare.

I almost cancelled it but my husband still really wants to go. He said it will prove to me just how perfect our baby is. He is adamant our baby doesn't have DS or anything wrong with it.

I really hope he is right.

On a brighter note I felt movements today.
Definitely baby. Felt like a fish swimming around and little taps. I put my hand there and baby settled.

HB is now 135 to 154 BPM.

I promised the kids I will do gender cupcakes tomorrow so yesterday I got all the house work done.

My scan is at 9:30am but we now have to be there by 9:10am for the bloodtest.
Rite after scan we will go and get blue or pink icing to put in cakes and then we will pop in and see my nanna to tell her what we are having.

Any last guesses from u ladies? :pink: or :blue:?

received_272186521071225.jpeg received_4177373298963392.jpeg

Will let u all know after the scan<3

Also I checked my notes from my 12+6 week dating scan and the NT measurements was 2.0 mm.
So well within the normal range.

Praying that's a good sign

@playgirl666
Lovely photos sweety I think :pink:

Congratulations all the other ladies that have had scans and good luck to those still waiting

@Suggerhoney ive always been put a few days ahead but I think 11 days is the most. And your right that it’s always good being put ahead! Just over 5 weeks till my 20 week scan which the dude scanning me said should be able to rule out edwards and the other one as my bloods is only for downs.

I think your hubby is right to still go ahead. You e got repeat bloods and they will check baby over again for you so that’s got to be good. And hopefully like you say if your already in the system you won’t have to wait the 2 weeks for results.

I’m still going with my original guess of team blue!!!!

@Suggerhoney ive always been put a few days ahead but I think 11 days is the most. And your right that it’s always good being put ahead! Just over 5 weeks till my 20 week scan which the dude scanning me said should be able to rule out edwards and the other one as my bloods is only for downs.

I think your hubby is right to still go ahead. You e got repeat bloods and they will check baby over again for you so that’s got to be good. And hopefully like you say if your already in the system you won’t have to wait the 2 weeks for results.

I’m still going with my original guess of team blue!!!!

Yeah thats true hon. I am looking forward to finding out the gender now and it will be nice seeing baby again.
Yeah being put that forward is awesome haha. U have jumped strait into 2nd trimester yay.

@Suggerhoney I definitely think it's a boy! Plz message me once ur out and let me no how u get on xx

I will do hon. Feeling a bit nervous. Think they do a 4D scan too they did with my DS.

I think its a boy :) good luck tomorrow, your baby will be perfect like your hubby said

@Mummy2Corban

Lovely scan hon and being put forward so far that's amazing.

I should only be 14 weeks going by AF and 15+1 going by ovulation. I definitely ovulated on cd10 but like u I was put forward.
So I'm 15+6 weeks.
Always good when that happens.

@BabyBrain80
Thank u for checking in hon. Yeah it totally sucks. Been waiting over 2 weeks now and looks like I will be waiting another week or 2.
I have my gender scan tomorrow and they will do the bloods tomorrow too. She did say it shouldn't take as long to get the results this time because it's a second draw and I'm already in the system.
She said sometimes u can get them back within a few days so hopefully that's the case for me.
Really need some good news so hope them results come back all good.
It's so just so nerve wracking waiting and of course the longer u wait the more ure mind starts running away with you.

Thanks for all the prayers ladies.

So at the gender scan tomorrow they will also be checking babies welfare.

I almost cancelled it but my husband still really wants to go. He said it will prove to me just how perfect our baby is. He is adamant our baby doesn't have DS or anything wrong with it.

I really hope he is right.

On a brighter note I felt movements today.
Definitely baby. Felt like a fish swimming around and little taps. I put my hand there and baby settled.

HB is now 135 to 154 BPM.

I promised the kids I will do gender cupcakes tomorrow so yesterday I got all the house work done.

My scan is at 9:30am but we now have to be there by 9:10am for the bloodtest.
Rite after scan we will go and get blue or pink icing to put in cakes and then we will pop in and see my nanna to tell her what we are having.

Any last guesses from u ladies? :pink: or :blue:?

View attachment 1097112 View attachment 1097113

Will let u all know after the scan<3

I think its a boy :) good luck tomorrow, your baby will be perfect like your hubby said

Awww thanks sweety. Well I've just had a shower and I'm gonna go dry my hair now and get in some nice cosy pjs.
I have to get up at 8am I will probably be like a zombie haha.

So here is baby! Thank god! I thought I was 13 weeks but baby measured a massive 14 weeks 4 days so my due date is the 4th October. There is no way I’m that pregnant! By my last period I’m 13 weeks today. I ovulated day 11 and had a super faint positive on day 19! Because of that I couldn’t have the combined test so had to have quads instead!

Such a cute scan! Congrats!! And how exciting being pushed forward over a week! I’d have loved that haha!!

@Suggerhoney will be thinking of you tomorrow. I’m getting boy vibes too!!

I’m really sorry I read everyone’s message but I’m just rubbish at replying! Hope everyone’s ok!

@topazicatzbet i had a few options of pictures and that was the best one cause this baby was a shy one.

any guesses on pink or blue?! I’m still undecided if we will find out?!

@angie90 yeah I mean it’s great that I’ll be 15 weeks on Monday but it doesn’t make sense!!! But hey let’s go with it....

Such a cute scan! Congrats!! And how exciting being pushed forward over a week! I’d have loved that haha!!

@Suggerhoney will be thinking of you tomorrow. I’m getting boy vibes too!!

I’m really sorry I read everyone’s message but I’m just rubbish at replying! Hope everyone’s ok!

Thanks hon will let u all know for sure.

@topazicatzbet i had a few options of pictures and that was the best one cause this baby was a shy one.

any guesses on pink or blue?! I’m still undecided if we will find out?!

I'm getting girly vibes hon. Can't see the nub but skull looks girly to me. Can't wait for u too find out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->