• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@Tasha36089 unfortunately I’m one of those women who get sick early on. With all 3 of my pregnancies the sickness is what triggers the testing. With this one I got sick from a Monday, took a test on Thursday it was very very faint and af wasn’t due till Saturday.

@playgirl666 thats a bit exciting!!!!

I’ve got my scan today just after 10..... I’m totally pooping my pants. I’m going on my own so DH can look after the little peeps.... just hope all is well x

@Mummy2Corban I’m sure it be great. Which scan are you going for?

i got my 12weeks scan booked, but silly me I was convinced I’ll remember the date so didn’t write it down, now guess who’s forgotten. I’m going to have to call the place and ask.

Thanks ladies. It’s my first scan... the dating scan.

I always think I’ll remember stuff and forget! Haha!

Wow it’s amazing how everything is different with each country. I can’t imagine not having a scan for that long at all. I don’t think it would feel real to me.

I am meant to have an early scan because of the molar I had but honestly with child care and DH working and covid I just didn’t sort one. I’m at a higher risk of another molar but I’m hoping all is ok! Even with my first I had an early scan because I had a CP and the dr wanted to make sure I wasn’t further on. It’s my bad for not getting it sorted so that’s why I’m more so crapping my pants!

Haha I’m actually super excited for 10 weeks so I can get the golden snitch. Hahaha!!!

Yesterday i found a really painful lump on my right areola. It reminds me of a painful milk duct when you're breastfeeding. Im concerned though it could be a cyst.

Has anyone experienced painful milk ducts this early on?

Good luck @Mummy2Corban how exciting

Feeling so sick today and no energy! It’s horrible isn’t it! Feeling for you girls who actually are sick! That’s eased off. Feel constantly hungover

We booked our gender scan for the 30th April so 3 weeks today we weren’t going to find out but my dad thought it was a girl before he passed away so I wanted to find out really see if he was right! I did that genderpros website and they said girl but when I posted in this forum on the guessing page everyone said boy!!

6365F4D7-997A-4A62-B4AB-339C704361BD.png

I’m sitting in the waiting room and I think I could throw up. Had my temp and had to change my mask!!!! It’s horrible. Yuk!

@angie90 i wonder if bubs is a girl. Be a whole lot lovely if your dad had guessed right xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->