October/November Conkers 2021***

So I had a phone call today and I have to have more blood taken because it wasn't enough.
I was told it doesn't mean anything is wrong it just wasn't enough and they need more.

So I'm having another blood draw on Saturday morning just b4 my scan.

I've been in tears and I've cried so much.

App this happens quite alot and the 2nd draw shouldn't have such a long wait as the first.
But they cudnt tell me how long.
The bloods will be sent off Sat and there gonna ring the lab Monday to make sure they have them.

So even more waiting for me.
I'm so upset and I'm not even excited for Saturday gender scan now.

I was so hoping to have good news b4 my gender scan.

This is just my luck :cry:

@Suggerhoney came looking for you to see if any news. I'm so sorry they need more blood, after your long wait already that really sucks! It's such a horrible, worrying time and know I'm thinking of you. I still feel positive though that you will have a good outcome, your scans have been good. Sending a huge hug :hugs: xxx

This was my eldest daughter at the same stage as my scan today, I think the nub looks very similar! What do we all think? Xx

Screenshot_20210408-165323_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi ladies, hope you don’t mind me popping back in. I got caught pregnant straight after my early mc so instead of being 10 weeks I’m now 5+1. Anyway, my question is sickness. When did yours start? I’ve been sick since before I got my bfp but the past few days has been sooo bad. None of my pregnancies have made me this sick, not even my twins. I’m happy to have symptoms because it makes me feel like everything is going in the right direction but bleugh :sick:

Hi ladies, hope you don’t mind me popping back in. I got caught pregnant straight after my early mc so instead of being 10 weeks I’m now 5+1. Anyway, my question is sickness. When did yours start? I’ve been sick since before I got my bfp but the past few days has been sooo bad. None of my pregnancies have made me this sick, not even my twins. I’m happy to have symptoms because it makes me feel like everything is going in the right direction but bleugh :sick:

Welcome back, sorry for your loss.

I can't help with the sickness though sorry, I'm still waiting for it all to start xx

@Tasha36089 ahhh massive congratulations lovely! Well I’d say my sickness starts creeping in from 5 weeks and then at 6 weeks it’s usually full blown yuk. I’m sorry your already feeling so yuk but maybe just a good sign with high hcg levels already?! Goodluck lovely! Keep us updated on your progress.

@playgirl666 im rubbish at the whole nub thing but I’d say it does look like a similar scan!

@Tasha36089 congratulations :) so happy for u, my sickness always starts around 7-8 weeks but I have heard of a lot of people getting it really early, plz keep us updated :) xx

Had my scan today and baby is looking amazing. The tech said she couldn't look at the gender because its too early for their policy, but were pretty sure we saw boy bits and we only have a week until our private gender scan so we're very excited and looking forward to it. He had the hiccups today during the ultrasound and was also sucking on his hand:cloud9:
I did some blood work and will talk to my dr about doing an early GD screening, since I had it with my daughter.
Here is sweetpea<3
View attachment 1097024
Oh my look at that lovely baby!!

So I had a phone call today and I have to have more blood taken because it wasn't enough.
I was told it doesn't mean anything is wrong it just wasn't enough and they need more.

So I'm having another blood draw on Saturday morning just b4 my scan.

I've been in tears and I've cried so much.

App this happens quite alot and the 2nd draw shouldn't have such a long wait as the first.
But they cudnt tell me how long.
The bloods will be sent off Sat and there gonna ring the lab Monday to make sure they have them.

So even more waiting for me.
I'm so upset and I'm not even excited for Saturday gender scan now.

I was so hoping to have good news b4 my gender scan.

This is just my luck :cry:
That is absolute rubbish that they can’t get it right the first time and you have to wait so long. Red tape. Here we have our results in 2 days! Ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->