October/November Conkers 2021***

I do have to get around my blood tests done, I been slack about doing them because 1. I have already had bloods drawn in hospital twice. I have my 12 week scan next week.

i have some concerning pain in my ovary area which my doctor seems to not care about. That being said she wasn’t very professional at my last appointment, she was very cold towards me and didn’t hide her disapproval of my pregnancy.

I have an extra referral for ultrasound don’t know if I’m going to use it or not. Probably won’t.

@daniyaaq what an arse! Surely it’s not your drs place to judge about a pregnancy! I’m sorry she was so cold towards you! Not very professional. My 12 week scan he checked my ovaries out so they may have a little gander at them anyway? Always worth having it checked out if your concerned though.

I know right, I was so shocked at her behaviour. I didn’t even go there just for pregnancy related stuff and I didn’t get a word in, the way she said ‘you are pregnant’ with this look of disgust. And asking if “the father” is happy knowing full well who my partner is like she’s assuming I slept around. I was so pissed when I left. Don’t think I’m going to be seeing her again for a long long time.

I don’t blame you! You shouldn’t leave a drs office feeling pissed off because they’ve been rude!!!!

Hi girls!

I’ve had my Harmony results today and we are low risk for Down syndrome! We have gone form 1 in 3 to 1 in 10,000!! I have cried my eyes out for the last hour!
We have however got to go to hospital wednesday for a consultant appintment to talk about the high HCG and what this could mean so still worrying about that!

@Suggerhoney I know you’ve not had yours so when I post this message I am sending the most love to you xx

@angie90 oh my god! What a difference in numbers! I’m sorry the past week has been a rough ride but wow! Amazing results! At least you’ve only got to wait till Wednesday to see a consultant about the high hcg. Did they say what could cause the high hcg?

@Suggerhoney any news?

My results came back inconclusive again and they think it's because I've had a liver transplant.
So we have had a refund but we won't know if he has downs now until he is born.

Just have to hope and pray my anomaly scan goes well and his heart and everything is perfect.

I really don't know how to feel right now.

OK so I've been thinking and I'm gonna try and stay positive. Something is telling me my baby is healthy and my husband is convinced our baby is healthy. My DH is half Romany Gypsy so he just knows these things.

All my scans have been perfect so far and hopefully the 20 week one will be too.
It feels like ages away.

Hopefully his heart and everything is all normol.

I am considering booked a 4d scan for around 28 30 weeks.

I guess 1 in 33 isn't that high and it really cud be my age throwing it off.

My bump is huge.
I went up the school and a friend of mine who I haven't seen thought I was much much further along.

When I told her I was 17+2 weeks she was shocked.
She said oh my gosh ure so big.
In a good way lol.

From what I've been reading it seems babies with downs tend to not grow as well.

Going by the first day of my last AF my due date shouldn't be untill 7th October.

So technically I was put forward 12 days.

I did ovulate early on cd 10 (confirmed via OPK and temps) and all the other signs.
So going by ovulation my due date was September 30th.

I measured bang on for when I ovulated at my 6+1 scan.
Then 2 days ahead at the 8 and 10 weeks scan.

Them 5 days ahead at my dating scan.

So baby is growing well so I'm hoping that is all a good sign.

The Amnio is out of the question.
We will love this baby even if he does have it.
I'm going to try and positive and enjoy my pregnancy.

Think I will feel better after the 20 week scan
Providing all goes well.

@Suggerhoney oh my gosh! I cannot believe after all this wait they still didn’t have a result for you. I’m glad you get your money back but still that’s not really the point. When I had my scan and the guy scanning me said I had to have the quad bloods he said that there are markers for lots of things they look for at the 20 week scan so hopefully if there were any pointers of it then they may find them then.... that’s it there are any. Baby boy has seemed to have been fine so far in all your scans. Seems a good size and looks as though he has a lovely nose! Take @angie90 results! 1 in 3 to 1-10000! I’m sure all is ok with this bubba. I know it must be a worry not knowing for sure. Sending you massive hugs lovely. All here for you xx

@angie90 thats amazing news. Huge congrats!! So happy for you!

sorry to all the mamas who are sick... in the dec/jan club they’ve got tons of sick mamas too with debilitating sickness. That’s really
Odd to me because I my past due date groups I was the only one with HG. I wonder why it seems more and more women are dealing with it.

I am definitely feeling better but dealing with a lot of anxiety. I’m scared to have a shower because it will trigger my sickness. So I’m still in bed 24/7 and hoping I feel significantly better at 13 weeks next Sunday and then I can spend the next week preparing myself for getting back to normal by slowly doing more things. This week my DH is still home because of Covid but he can at least take the girls to their homeschool groups on Wed and thurs...

@Mummy2Corban i’ve got my 12 week
Midwife tomorrow afternoon at 2. In-person! The midwife is only a 15 min walk from my house 1 min drive :). I’m hoping to hear the hb, but I haven’t done any of my bloodwork.

I’m going to ask for a new requisition actuallly. I looked at it, it has a blood sugar on it because of diabetes, fine, but it doesn’t have any of my antibodies for rubella or anything like that ticked off, it’s all the STDs which I don’t need to be tested for... my midwife usually asks if there’s a need to be tested and i declined last pregnancy and nothing has changed since then. I don’t need them taking any more blood from me than necessary or I’ll likely faint!

@Suggerhoney I'm so sorry you can't get the answers you want. I wonder if your liver transplant could affect the initial screening too. All the hard markers for downs have been fine so I really think your little one is just fine. You really do have an amazing bump

Sorry for the bad quality pic and the mess in my room XD but this is all the bump I have at 12 weeks! The first is 5 weeks and the 2nd is 12 weeks... I feel like I haven’t grown at all! Where is this lime sized baby that’s making me so nauseous!?!
2F8E32C6-86B4-47B4-9F3C-7F982D42031F.jpeg

I just was looking back at pictures from my last pregnancy to find a bump pic but couldn’t find one. Must’ve put them in storage somewhere.

however, I did find a pic of taking the girls trick or treating when I was 13+2 so at least I know I was up and about by then! Giving me
Hope for next week!!

I think it all depends. I don’t get an actual bump bump till just after 20 weeks. Some ladies have hardly any bump when they are full term and some people have a bump from the point of peeing on a preggo stick!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->