October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney lets hope you get them sooner rather than later. I know things happen out of our control but seeing as you paid so much money for the results it’s not good you’ve had to wait for a second lot. Big hugs x

@Mummy2Corban thanks. I’m also not like you, have a good bloat that makes me look pregnant but when I sick it in it’s flat is. I’m very very gassy like burping all the time. It’s weird.

Haha my daughter was just here a minute ago asking me why I do that.

@Reiko_ctu i was surprised too! I never ask people if they’re pregnant unless if I’m 100 percent sure. My bloat looks more bumpy in clothes so I can see someone thinking twice, but I still was surprised! Maybe it’s time to go back to hoodies and loose clothes until the bloat dies down. We haven’t told anyone yet and don’t plan to for a few more weeks.

18D7E16B-C38F-4769-B670-D6AB8DF3FC02.jpeg

@daniyaaq how are you feeling today? I’m so sorry you have been feeling unwell. I hope that as you get a bit further it passes.

@topazicatzbet so glad you are feeling a bit better! I’m sure your scan will go great. It’s hard not to be nervous. Update us after!

Sorry been so quiet ladies but I have been so ill, I broke down yesterday I couldn’t take the constant sickness went to A&E this morning and been admitted. I was severely dehydrated and weak shakey. Soon as first lot went into my system I felt a 1000 times better. Don’t think I’ll get much kip in hospital tonight but at least no sick

@ciz this IV fluids really make a world of difference don’t they. It’s sad you still leave feeling the nausea but at least you feel like a human again.

@sil I’m much better thanks. More alive.

Reactions: sil
@ciz I'm so sorry you are feeling so unwell. I'm glad the fluids helped and you are doing better now. I feel just awful that so many of you ladies are dealing with such terrible sickness.

So sorry to the ladies in hospital hope u feel some relief soon. I've never suffered with severe sickness so I have no idea what that's like but it must be awful.

@topazicatzbet
It is so nerve wracking hon. If it helps I was pregnant with our youngest at 39 and I got low risk then but High risk now.
Hopefully getting my nipt results any day now I hope it's low risk then all this waiting will be worth it.

Loving the bloat ladies. I can no longer suck my tummy in definitely all bump now I feel huge it's grown again haha. I do love it tho and hoping that's a good sign baby is growing well and is healthy.

What appointments have we got this week ladies?

seeing as I’m 16 weeks I should have my 16 week midwife phone call!

Thank you ladies :hug:

feeling a lot better today hoping I can go home and have a good sleep. Though my bloods came back with overactive thyroid sooo not sure what that means yet.

No appointments for me untill my consultant appointment on 5th May and then my anomaly 20 week scan on 12th May we have to have a covid test first b4 the scan so have to be there a hour earlier.

@Suggerhoney our hospital we have a temp check and have to swap our mask for one of there masks. Partners can’t sit down and chairs are all separated. They also weighed me, done that carbon monoxide breath thing and took a urine sample like the midwifes would. I was told they give you your whooping cough jab at your 20 week scan too?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->