October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu i don’t get a bump till well after 20 weeks too. Still have a bloat. I’m glad I’m not the one who still hasn’t done bloods. I really don’t have it in me to go wait in line and have more bloods drawn.

@Reiko_ctu i don’t get a bump till well after 20 weeks too. Still have a bloat. I’m glad I’m not the one who still hasn’t done bloods. I really don’t have it in me to go wait in line and have more bloods drawn.

yes I’m hoping my midwife will understand that I just couldn’t do them from feeling like crap. I managed my ultrasound but that’s an appointment. I can’t go wait in a lineup for hours :/. Covid has actually made it worse at our labs.

I was having stomach cramps for most of the night last night. (It’s morning here by the way) but have now woken up with tightness on the lower abdomen. I’m trying so hard not to get myself worked up over it.

yes I’m hoping my midwife will understand that I just couldn’t do them from feeling like crap. I managed my ultrasound but that’s an appointment. I can’t go wait in a lineup for hours :/. Covid has actually made it worse at our labs.

same here, labs are so packed. Last time I had bloods to check my iron I waited for over an hour on a so called non peak time.

I was having stomach cramps for most of the night last night. (It’s morning here by the way) but have now woken up with tightness on the lower abdomen. I’m trying so hard not to get myself worked up over it.
I think it’s pretty normal
For lower abdomen to feel like that after stomach cramps. Your poor digestive system from the HG! I have felt crappy low down when I’ve been throwing up a lot or constipated. When’s your next appt?

Oh I’m so emotional. My grandmother has come over to help me out. Bless DP heart for trying but I never thought I would see my house looking so clean again, I could seriously cry and she hasn’t been here 24 hours.

this sickness is really the worst.

the cramping is on and off still there. I think you right the tightness probably a response to that.
I think all the throwing up really lowers the bile and stomach acid that’s able to digest the food so it makes it really hard on your intestines, they’re getting undigested food from the stomach and that could cause cramping. Or maybe you ate something bad? I still am not digesting food completely and i haven’t thrown up in 4 days. It’s crazy.

Oh I’m so emotional. My grandmother has come over to help me out. Bless DP heart for trying but I never thought I would see my house looking so clean again, I could seriously cry and she hasn’t been here 24 hours.

this sickness is really the worst.
That’s so lovely. My mum has been helping a lot and like your DP my DH tries but he isn’t very good at keeping the house clean.

I think it’s so important to be able to ask for help and so gracious of those who give it to us. My MIL is a right Scrooge, she texts my mom saying for her to stop helping me and DH, that it’s too much for her because she’s older and we have to take care of the house and kids on our own. I could throttle her she’s so ungracious. My mum is doing it out of the goodness of her heart and love for her family.

you deserve some help through this tough time. People just don’t understand HG is so much worse than normal ms.

Oh your MIL sounds like a piece of work. I’m very grateful, I was in tears over the weekend talking to my mom when I had to go to hospital yet again. I think she convinced my grandmother to come help out. It’s so hard to ask for help so I’m very glad she offered, she didn’t even tell me she just rocked up at my place and started cleaning straight away haha DP and I just looked at each other like yep that’s a clear message if there ever was one that our house is beyond messy.

@daniyaaq what an amazing grandmother! Hats off to her. How’s the cramping?

@Reiko_ctu your MIL sounds like a bit of a turd. Your Mumma is just looking after you! If she didn’t want to help she wouldn’t! Is your midwife today? If so goodluck!

We have no help here! I don’t have a very good relationship with my mum and my MIL isn’t helpful either so it’s just me and DH. When we announce our news I know most of the family will moan! We do it all ourselves so I’m not sure how they can say anything. That’s another reason why we aren’t sharing as yet because I can’t be bothered to listen to the moaning!!!! Family hey!

@playgirl666 looking very bumpy! Awesome

@Mummy2Corban yeah she’s the absolute best. She’s been doing stuff and cooking with my oldest daughter, she’s like a whole new person and it’s only day 2. And doing a mush better job than me teaching them our native language.

the cramping still lingering unfortunately.

Everything looked great. Baby was naughty and wasn't in the best position and refused to move. It has a nasal bone and nt was 1.7. Moved forward 3 days so due 24th.

20210420_113918.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->