october/november ttc

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
hey ladies.... hope you are all well. so a little update, me and oh have decided that we will be trying to concieve after my next period which is october the 15th. so end of october beginning of november will be my first trying to concieve cycle. anyone else ttc from end of october? im soooo excited but so nervous. my oh is very excited and my daughter is asking for a lil sister or brother for xmas (shes been asking for a sibling for the last few months now) so will be very excited to give her the news when the time comes. i hope some of you ladies will be able to go through this with me xx:cloud9:

Ooh good luck. I won't be far behind, I'm ttc from end November.

Hi! :hi:We will be TTC #2 from the start of November... Starting to get a bit nervous about it all now that it's just around the corner!

Il be starting nov af due end of Oct start of nov if she plays ball I'm so excited and nervous it's so close

My birthday is just around the corner and we will be TTCing around then! (About a week to two weeks away!) Yay!!

In the meantime, we're frisky all the time and actually just getting careless with the "pull out". So I suppose right now we aren't WTT, but more like NTNP. =) I'm excited and anxious at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->