October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Ladies I am so sorry but I might not be able to stay in this group. I think my due date might be in November.
EDIT: :) its not its in October, im just a dork :haha:.

Are any of you going to be considered high risk? My last baby was preemie and I'm just wondering what I should expect?

I am high risk for health reasons. In my last pregnancy I was given extra scans and had more appointments towards the end. I also saw a high risk ob on top of my regular one.

Thanks a lot Krissie. I wonder if my OB does high risk pregnancies or if they will switch me to a different doctor. I know they talked about how my next pregnancy would be considered high risk and some of things that go along with it but they did not mention anything about whether or not my doctors handle that.

I will find out this morning though. As soon as the offices open I am going to call and make an appointment.

I saw both. I saw the regular ob for my regular appointments. The high risk did my 12, 20, 24, 28, 32 week scans. And then my growth scans every week after that. She also did my fetal echo.

Well I think the morning sickness has started. My stomach is so queasy and I'm terrified to eat, but I have to. If it means he/she is healthy I'll take it.

Well I think the morning sickness has started. My stomach is so queasy and I'm terrified to eat, but I have to. If it means he/she is healthy I'll take it.

Hope that you can manage it. I would give you advice but this is the longest I have ever been pregnant so I got nothing. Lol

I'm a week behind you but hoping that I get a little nausea. The only symptoms I have are sore boobs and gas. Would love for another symptom to pop up because I feel too good to be pregnant.

I know you may not feel up for it, but eating can actually help prevent "some" bouts of MS. When I was pregnant with my first baby morning sickness was the worst on an empty stomach. Also, what worked really well for me was ginger ale and ginger cookies.

I ate some toast with peanut butter and I feel so much better. Thanks ladies!

I am actually freaking out I could be having twins again. New video added to my YouTube and a brief journal update on my pregnancy journal.

corgannkidd - Must have missed your EDD being 14th. Will add it now.

MissCassie - Weekly scans seems ideal. I’m not sure what they’re going to do with me yet!

Unicornwoman - Try not to panic. I’m sure they’ll start hurting again!

c beary83 - Do you have an EDD yet?

krissie328 - I think it’s a little early to find the HB just yet. All depends on your body, 9 weeks is good. Try at 9 weeks. In the UK the midwives first listen in at 16 weeks. At home, it’s possible to find them anywhere between 10-12 weeks.

kiwiberry - Hello! :wave: Welcome to the thread :D Keep us informed with regards your EDD and I’ll add it. I’m considered high risk for a number of reasons. They may ask you to attend regular appointments towards the end, nothing to worry about hun. According to your ticker you’re due in October? :haha: Let us know!

besty - Hiya! :wave: Welcome to the thread. I’ll add your EDD for the 10th. Are you hoping for a blue after your 2 girls?

Smillie24 - Sickness can be awful. I’m not that far yet (adds fuel to the fire I’m having a boy). I’m glad you ate some toast, however you may want to be careful and try to avoid anything with nuts in.

SCAN tomorrow, only a little one. But I should be able to know tomorrow if there is one or two! :shock: :happydance:

So nervous, but so so excited.

Hi lost - I'm getting my second lot of bloods done tomorrow so will let you know then (so scared).

Actually nuts during pregnancy are ok unless there's a history of allergies.

Scheduled my appointments! Sadly they are not until March 7th and 14th. Could have gone earlier but my husband could not get off work. I talked to the triage nurse and she informed me that they will go over most of my treatment plan when I see the OB, but that they will most likely have me on progesterone.

I already freaked out a bit today, had some pink spotting but not enough to really get on anything. I had some during my first pregnancy, and this time it seems almost the same. I think its just sensitive down there. I have decided to try and not worry unless I get unbearable cramps.

Lost - Thanks hun for the welcome! I am not sure if I have my LMP right or not so it might be off but if I went based on what I think I know then my EDD would be October 6th.

c beary83 - Good luck for tomorrow hun. :hugs:

Smillie24 - Not knowing your medical history, I gave advice. Judging by your comment you have no allergies in your family, awesome.

My first appointment isn't until March 10th. Seems like so far away!

kiwiberry - Try to relax hun.

Krissie328 - Not long after my Birthday. It'll come around sooner than you think. I added my scan countdown ticker when it said '17 days until' - now it only says 3. :haha:

Very true Lost. I have a countdown on my phone so I'll look forward to watching it tick closer. I'm hoping they at least give me a scan for my patience. :haha:

Lost- we are hoping for a little boy this time. Although another girl would be lovely too.
Is everyone finding out what they are having? We were team yellow with both my pevious pregnancies. No idea what we will do this time. I would like another yellow bump but think my dh wants to find out this time

We will be finding out for sure! I am leaning more towards a girl because i only want two, but would be delighted to have two boys as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->