October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Hey guys, :wave: Can i sneak in here yall? My due date is November 5th but I have a c section scheduled on October 31st. So this little girl will be a Halloween baby. :haha:

Welcome twickywabbit! I'll add your info to the first page!

An actual halloween baby! So many fun birthday parties to come :)

Front page updated!

Went to a fireworks festival last night. So not our thing. We didn't even make it to dark and we went home. I was asleep by the time the fireworks would have been just ending ha. But I did get 7 hours of sleep. Not that I feel any less tired. Just that I know it's good for me :p

16 days til full term though..... time isn't going as slow as I thought!

Welcome twicky:flower:

ajarvis fireworks sounds nice to me but it sounds like it was a good thing you left early if you were so tired.

Ugh so was at my toxic mother's house today, luckily she behaved herself somewhat which was good. Unfortunately got a bad case of heartburn but some milk helped things so I was able to eat some dinner. Don't know if it was the coffee earlier or what, may have to totally avoid it to be on the safe side.

welcome twicky

ajarvis I would probably leave so early too LOL I don't even feel like coming to work anymore ... Im just too tired and everything aches ...

Kat my heartburn is so bad milk doesn't even touch it ... yes it could be the coffee as it relaxes the sphincter and makes the reflux escape from the stomach

Kat my heartburn is so bad milk doesn't even touch it ... yes it could be the coffee as it relaxes the sphincter and makes the reflux escape from the stomach

Ugh so sorry, can you take anything for it? I was reading about pregnancy safe chewing tablets on the net, don't know if you can try something like that? Think I'll avoid those until milk doesn't help anymore though but it was good to know something like that is available.

I'll try avoiding coffee then, no biggie as I'm not a huge coffee fan anyway which is a bit crazy as the vast majority of Danes love their coffee :shrug:

For heartburn I use tums, milk, water, and not moving once I find a position it doesn't hurt in!

Ok I really need advice now. My selfish, childish friend (wrote about her here for those that don't know about her: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nd-showing-no-interest-my-pregnancy-vent.html) who we haven't heard from since we saw her in June called DH today with the news that she was pregnant back in June when she was asking about the price of stuff and what happens at scans and appointments. She was otherwise due in February but turns out baby wasn't growing right and she's now very recently m/c'ed it. Now she wants to come over:wacko: I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I feel bad for her but at the same time feel like the only reason she got pregnant is because I am and she wanted to be the center of attention plus she never showed any interest in my pregnancy which you'd think she would when she was pregnant herself yet never once did she ask how I'm doing or anything even before she knew something was wrong. I just don't know, should I agree to let her come over? I know this sounds horrible, but I just can't stand yet another evening where everything is about her as I feel like our friendship seems to be almost constantly about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->