October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Thanks ladies. Hoping this will bring my anxiety down a little bit. Will book my ultrasound for 7 weeks. Just to make sure I can get a heart beat.

Unicornwoman - Of course you can join. The more the merrier. Awesome betas! I’ll add your due date - 12th October.

corgankidd - :oops: I am so sorry hun! What is your due date? I've added you as an 'unconfirmed EDD' until I know which date. :hugs:
Always used dopplers, Was funny with my Twin Pregnancy I purchased another doppler and the Midwives had to use one of mine as their dopplers were interfering with each other! :haha: Usually pick up babies heartbeats around 10-11 weeks at home, (Depending on your ‘frame’) & depending on the type you get. Avoid the Angel-Sounds ones. They’re like 24+ weeks.
Page 11)

Smillie24 - My boobs don’t hurt! :oops: I feel like I’m missing out lol! I must say I am the complete opposite, I have lost any kind of hunger pans I ever had!

Trr: Let us know the beta results, Fingers crossed for you.

Rikkitikki - Thanks for your comments on my post!

Imaginery8X - :wave: Sorry, I’ve slipped behind in Administrating the thread.. :oops: I’ll add your due date as the 3rd October, let us know if this changes with the dating scan. Good luck!

1st page now updated.
Hope we're all well. I'm hanging on in there.

Babies Father is as good as out of our life, He is ignoring me and although we tried 19 months for this baby enduring 3 losses - he couldn't give a crap.

I've updated on my YouTube more about my situation (pretty emotional and not everyone will want to watch) & I have multiple appointments next week.

Monday I have an urgent Mental Health Assessment, Wednesday I am at a Clinic to discuss & counsel me and Friday I have my 6+3 Ultrasound. I should get a scan on Wednesday so may find out if there's 1 or 2....

For now though, I am hanging on but my life is to be honest, hard. Not sure if I can cope / manage much longer. I hope the Mental Health people can help me. I am far from a good place.

Lost- you have so much on your plate! Hoping your Monday appointment can give you some coping stratagies to help you keep your mind healthy. Sorry to hear about baby's dad, sounds like you and your little bean deserve better. Stay strong, lost. Here if you need to talk.

Thank you. I just can't turn off my feelings for him. I don't know how he's been able to do that over night. If he didn't want this baby why the hell were we trying for 19 months, he had 2 Semen Analysis' in total....

I have a clinic appointment on Wednesday, at a private hospital. I need their counselling and talking about what to do with the pregnancy. I have many options now, not too keen on termination - I've wanted this baby for 19 months, other options are adoption (more keen) and keeping baby (in an ideal world, I'd love to).

I'd rather be a good mum to 6 than a struggling mother to 7 - if you see what I mean. I just feel so alone, I am scared. I never thought he could do this. Never. He seemed way too genuine - he's been living a lie clearly. :cry:

Day in, Day out - I just feel broken.

P.S if I am honest, I'm REALLY surprised I have not miscarried with all this stress, all this crying when I can barely breath and the pains in my chest from this much heartbreak. I have miscarried through LESS stress than this. This baby (babies) is a fighter.

Lost- I am so sorry for everything you are having to deal with! It's amazing how some men can just turn off their feelings on the drop of a dime! If you decide that you want to keep the baby I'm sure you will do an excellent job with it, you don't need someone like that around. I hope he is just freaking out or something because of the pregnancy and acting out in a stupid childish way but will come around soon though!
Im excited for the results of your scan! Also, sticky beans can be put through the ringer and still hold on. When I was pregnant with ds my mom got cancer and ended up passing away when I was 6 months pregnant. I thought the non-stop crying from the time I got pregnant until well after she died would've had some serious negative effects on my baby, but he came out healthy as can be! It's not ideal and no one wants to spend their pregnancy depressed and stressed out but try to focus on yourself and know the baby will be fine.
I work in mental health so I know how important it is so I am so glad you are being proactive and getting an assessment! I hope the docs can help you cope with everything! :hug:

Oh and my edd is oct 14 :)

My boobs are very sore all over and I'm super tired! I took a nap this afternoon and I never do that. Also getting a little nauseous when I don't eat and a few little twinges every now and again.

Trr- I know how you feel. Fingers crossed for great numbers on your second beta!

Lost- Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. May angels hold you in their arms tonight. :hugs:

So sorry you're going through so much lost. Men suck sometimes! Maybe the reality of the pregnancy is just hitting him and he's in shock? I hope you get the help you need in the next few days.

Just came back from the gym. Made myself get off my but for 45 minutes lol. Now I'm awake. Energized and STARVING!! Waiting on dinner :p

My beta came back at 594. It almost quadrupled so I guess this bean is really sticking which is great because I have barely any symptoms.

Thanks for your well wishes ladies. Now to wait for my 7 week ultrasound.

Awesome TRR!!

Hey ladies! I'm part of a facebook group for October moms if anyone wants to join that too! Just message me your email address :)

Trr- that's amazing!

Lost- I am so sorry for the situation you're in. I hope you can get the help you need to be in a better place for you and your children. Lots of hugs.

Lost, I can't even imagine! We're all here for you, you'll def be in my thoughts!

Lost I'm so sorry for your situation. I really hope you find the peace you need.

Hi ladies! I'm really excited to be joining you all. I am due with baby #2 on October 17th. We've been trying for 15 months so I'm still in shock.

Hi ladies! I'm really excited to be joining you all. I am due with baby #2 on October 17th. We've been trying for 15 months so I'm still in shock.

I saw your update in the feb thread. Very excited you can join us. Welcome!

I'm so burpy and i had a small cup of coffee today and my tummy is feeling a little off after it. I guess nausea is picking up. Crackers for breakfast, it is.

Hope it's ok to post.
I've been stalking this thread for a couple of weeks now and I'm keeping my fingers crossed so firmly that I get to join you in a few days.
Congratulations to all of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->