October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Totally finding out. Thought I could go without finding out but maybe for the next I won't find out. Too much of a control freak to not find out this time.

Hi all. Could I join you please? I'm expecting baby number 3 edd 10th oct. we already have two little girls

Welcome and congrats!!

Well I think the morning sickness has started. My stomach is so queasy and I'm terrified to eat, but I have to. If it means he/she is healthy I'll take it.

I know you may not feel up for it, but eating can actually help prevent "some" bouts of MS. When I was pregnant with my first baby morning sickness was the worst on an empty stomach. Also, what worked really well for me was ginger ale and ginger cookies.

Completely agree with this! This definitely helps!

Actually nuts during pregnancy are ok unless there's a history of allergies.

Definitely. Every pregnancy it's been said it's a complete myth. Nothing you do or don't do will give allergies. I have some severe allergies in my family neither kids have allergies though.

So tired and emotional today. Already 6.5 weeks though. So much further than the BFP. That's a plus :)

I'm definitely finding out the gender! I really want a girl! My son keeps calling it his baby sister too :) this is our last one and having a daughter is something I've always thought about. I will be happy either way but I think if its a boy I'll be a little sad at least for a bit cause I'll know I will never be able to have that mother daughter relationship.

This time I think we are going to do a gender reveal party with a cake. I wanted to go team yellow but the cake idea was just too cute.

I'm definitely finding out the gender! I really want a girl! My son keeps calling it his baby sister too :) this is our last one and having a daughter is something I've always thought about. I will be happy either way but I think if its a boy I'll be a little sad at least for a bit cause I'll know I will never be able to have that mother daughter relationship.

That is just adorable what your son is doing. I am keeping my FX for you that you do have the beautiful baby girl you want.

I think i will be having a boy! My partner is really wanting a boy and well with ivf i guess boy sperm is quicker so im thinking ita a boy! A girl would be amazing but as long as its happy and healthy i dont mind.
We will be finding out as soon as we can.

I'll be finding out the gender as well.

I don't have my booking appointment till 17th March! :( Scan isn't till 21st March.

C beary 83- good luck!! Keep us updated!

I'd like to be team yellow, but DH says he wants to know! Lol. I honestly don't care what were having as long as it's a healthy baby, but I think he really wants a boy!

Thanks everyone for the "boob support"! Lol! They did start hurting again..just not as much as they did at first. Now I'm adding headaches and stomach craps to the the mix. I think it's morning sickness but I'm not sure...it feels like someone is squeezing my stomach and it hurts! Didn't have thus before so not sure what to think. Maybe I just ate something bad?

Anyone thought about getting a "PREGNANT" medical bracelet? Ever since I learned about it I have thought it was a wonderful idea. Going to have hubs order me one today.

I'm definitely finding out the sex. We need to be prepared if it's a boy because all we have are girl items. We don't really care either way although I'd love to experience raising a boy. My dd wants a sister but honestly she'll be thrilled either way.

We really wanted a boy for my first but Everything around me tells me I'm having a girl so we will definitely find out. I am auntie to 4 girls and 0 boys so I am set if munchkin is a girl.

Can't wait to see the pics Lost!

I found the medical id bracelet that I want. Useful and fashionable!
https://www.stickyj.com/product/AA3918C

That's pretty. I should do it since I'm pregnant and diabetic.

All ladies who are pregnant should get it imo. I read a blog post from a women who had 2 kids before she found out about them and what she said rings true. If anything ever happened to you and you needed medical attention they would just treat you as a regular patient if they did not know you were pregnant. That being said, you can only imagine what could come of that. This bracelet prevents that from happening and allows them to know right away that your are pregnant without having to ask questions.

I am one of those "just in case'ers" lol.

I think I'd need 6/7 bracelets to list all my conditions!

Just waiting for my tablets to be delivered before I can go up and post the photos.

I think I'd need 6/7 bracelets to list all my conditions!

Just waiting for my tablets to be delivered before I can go up and post the photos.

Well it does have 4 lines of text, so maybe 2!

Ok ladies, I think I just now stumbled upon the most amazing stroller ever!
https://lullabybaby.com/doona-infant-car-seat-stroller-car-seat-base-included-in-stock/#.Vrt_sFgrKUl

I so want it :(.

This is what happened when Riya took a nap. I go eye shopping on the internet XD.

Hey ladies! Could I join you please? I'm 4w5d pregnant with our ICSI miracle and am due on October 14th. This is my first ever BFP so I'm cautiously optimistic! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->