October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

I have been very crampy since about 11 dpo. Which I believe is the day after I implanted. I'm also do hungry! I seriously cannot eat enough. Which is so different from my first. I could barely eat.

I'm waiting on the nausea. I am getting a little bit here and there. But nothing unbearable.

I never had morning sickness before but I think what I am experiencing is possibly the beginnings of it. My stomach constantly feels empty, even right after eating. It almost feels like it's collapsing into itself. I have been constantly snacking throughout the day. If I go 30 minutes without some sort of snack I start feeling a little carsick. Nothing that makes me want to throw up just yet, just an uncomfortable queasiness.

Also the diarrhea has started! I woke up at 1am last night and made a beeline for the bathroom! It was pretty intense, lol. :haha:

MS for me with my first baby was horrible. It did not start until I was 8-10 weeks pregnant and ended around 13-14 weeks. It was possibly the most horrible and unbearable symptom I had. I literally felt like dry heaving even the tiniest bit of stomach biol let alone anything I ate. It would only get that way if I was not in a certain median of not being full but not hungry either. Waking up in the morning was the WORST. It meant, I had digested all the food I ate the night before so I was most certainly going to be sitting at the toilet until I felt ok enough to stomach something. Sorry I know total TMI but it was really the only way I could describe it.

So far no MS this pregnancy, but I have this really bad feeling it won't stay that way.

That sounds terrible!! I was so lucky to escape it last time, just hoping for that same luck this time! Not feeling too optimistic though, never got queasy with ds and at not even 5 weeks my stomach is already feeling pretty unsettled :(

That sounds terrible!! I was so lucky to escape it last time, just hoping for that same luck this time! Not feeling too optimistic though, never got queasy with ds and at not even 5 weeks my stomach is already feeling pretty unsettled :(

Fx for you :hugs:.

I've been feeling a bit nauseous. Feeling like it's getting a bit worse each day.

With my loss I was so Ill from 6-8 weeks. I could only eat toast :haha:

I am diabetic so I am so restricted with what I can eat. I'm hoping this time I don't crave carbs so much and can keep myself off insulin.

So far I can still eat meat which with ds I could not. However, eggs are a no go.

How is this possible? I just ate a big ol sandwich from my local deli and my stomach still has an empty feeling although I'm full...
Anybody else experiencing this perpetual emptiness??

I am always hungry! I ate lunch a bit ago, I've snacked all day, and I'm seriously ready for a second lunch!

I am so starving lol. All I have in the apt for me to eat till Daddy gets home is apple slices and romaine lettuce / carrot salads. Riya has all kinds of stuff, including tilapia. Wouldn't you know tho that I hate sea food.... Tonight for dinner hubby is cooking and making rigatoni pasta with sausage. My mouth has been watering for it all day.

Hi!!! Got a BFP yesterday! So excited about this surprise miracle! Baby #3! Not sure on an exact date yet. I have an ultrasound and appt on Feb 29th. For now put me down for Oct. 17th please. Thank you! I think EDD will be later because I tend to ovulate late around day 20-22. Will let you know when I find out. I'll try to play catch up too.
So thrilled about this baby. It's almost 2 years since my MC with my last October baby. My son just to turned one on the 9th and I have a daughter who is 3.5 years old.

Blessedbaby - Hiya and welcome hun. I’ll add you for October 16th. Exciting isn’t it?

MissCassie - Those tablets sound awesome. I might have to get some! Even driving is making me ill!

Rikkitikki - Sorry to hear of your sickness! So far I’ve not yet been sick. This morning was the closest I’ve been to actually being sick, it went up in my throat but before I could run (haha, ok, try to run) to the toilet it had gone back down - ugh!

krissie328 - I am the complete opposite. I am forcing myself to eat just 1 meal a day with the odd snack here or there. I’ve lost my appetite.

Kiwiberry - Sounds awful. I must admit I was very ill with my Twin Girls (6 on Sunday have I mentioned lol) and had to be hospitalised several times with MS. Kept having those injections, lost so much weight, nothing worked and I was sick ALL through the pregnancy but much sicker at 32 weeks when an undiagnosed UTI caused a kidney infection, sleeping 22 hours a day was horrible, I didn’t even have the energy to eat in the end!

maria43 - Welcome along hun. I will add your EDD down as 18th October. Let us know if this changes with the dating scan! Congrats sweetie.

jmandrews - Welcome hun! I’ll add your EDD as 17th. Let us know if this changes and congrats!

As for me - scan day again tomorrow. :haha:

Let's hope for clearer photos with photos I can keep! :D

Lost that's horrible :(. Hopefully this pregnancy will go a lot smoother for you!

I was that way with ds. I could barely eat for the entire first tri. But I was also very nauseous. So far this time it's not bad. But still early times.

Ok ladies, I think I just now stumbled upon the most amazing stroller ever!
https://lullabybaby.com/doona-infant-car-seat-stroller-car-seat-base-included-in-stock/#.Vrt_sFgrKUl

I so want it :(.

This is what happened when Riya took a nap. I go eye shopping on the internet XD.

Holy crap! Expensive stroller!! Only way I'll be getting an expensive one is if it's a jogging one :p

Hey ladies! Could I join you please? I'm 4w5d pregnant with our ICSI miracle and am due on October 14th. This is my first ever BFP so I'm cautiously optimistic! X

Welcome and congrats :)

hi ladies

please add me ... according to the due date calculator Im due on Oct 16 will most probably have a C-section again ...

just found out this morning and we feeling a little overwhelmed ... no real symptoms yet as I had a tummy bug this past week so cant put it down to pregnancy symptoms ...

congrats to all the BFP's

Congratulations :)

Morning ladies! Anyone being sick?
I'm so close to being sick it's unreal! I gag whilst brushing my teeth and changing toddlers nappy.

Scan day tomorrow... Nervous!

I've never thrown up in any pregnancy, but the nauseousness comes and goes. I'm hoping it's real and not all in my mind lol.

How is this possible? I just ate a big ol sandwich from my local deli and my stomach still has an empty feeling although I'm full...
Anybody else experiencing this perpetual emptiness??

Yep. Here too. Rarely I will get full, but it doesn't last long at all!

Hi ladies, newbie here!
EDD October 18th :) #5!

Congrats! So exciting that the due dates are getting closer to the end of October :)

Hi!!! Got a BFP yesterday! So excited about this surprise miracle! Baby #3! Not sure on an exact date yet. I have an ultrasound and appt on Feb 29th. For now put me down for Oct. 17th please. Thank you! I think EDD will be later because I tend to ovulate late around day 20-22. Will let you know when I find out. I'll try to play catch up too.
So thrilled about this baby. It's almost 2 years since my MC with my last October baby. My son just to turned one on the 9th and I have a daughter who is 3.5 years old.

Welcome! Congrats!

Nice scan Lost! So many so soon!

I'm so close to 7 weeks, and then it's only 3 weeks til my first appt and hopefully hearing the babies hb. I don't want to give in to myself and book an earlier one, but it's getting hard! Especially because of some crazy cramping last night. Now I feel like my boobs aren't as sore. But they are and I don't know how much is in my head. Around now or maybe a week from now is when I had spotting with my last one that ended up being sign for the miscarriage. So nervous.

Do you think I'll hear a hb with doppler at the 10 wk US? I REALLY hope so!! Otherwise I'll have to wait 2 weeks after that for a scan.

Welcome to all of the new ladies and congrats!!!

Lost- good luck at your scan tomorrow.

Ajarvis- you should be able to listen to the hb at 10 wks.

I was very ill with my dd and lost a lot of weight. I couldn't hold down any food or liquids. They put me on meds and the nausea went away. 4 more days until my next scan and I'm so excited to see my little bean.

Sadly I won't be having a scan until March 7th. OH could not get off work to go with any sooner than that. It's a dating scan, then on the 14th is my OB appointment where they are going to talk about the treatment plan for me along with the progesterone shots. Have no clue when they plan to put me on those or for how long.

This pregnancy has been so different for me! With Rebecca I was nauseous, but only got sick once. Additionally pregnancy tests never got darker than the control line. This time around I started feeling nauseous at 9 dpo, with pregnancy tests getting darker than the control line as of 17 dpo. Today I was prescribed Zofran because I keep getting sick at work, and I'm a courtroom clerk, so I can't really leave my station to go get sick (luckily I've been able too keep it under wraps during court hearings so far). So crazy. Making me begin to suspect twins, but I don't want to share that with the hubby because he's in the middle of a career transition and going back to school to be a lawyer, so finances are tight, and he's stressed about that (currently an accountant)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->