October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Hi ladies,
Can I join? Just got my bfp today after 2 days of barely there squinters. 14dpo today and edd is October 23.

Welcome laroawan. NRKR from babycentre here. Good to see you and congrats again on your bfp

Thanks Trr/NRKR. Great to see a familiar face here. Congratulations to you as well!

hi ladies

thank you for the warm welcome.

Im from SA so the time difference between chats is a little difficult to keep up.

Got my first scan on March 5th the day of my DD's bday. Hubby is becoming exicted now. Only symptoms I have is a little bit of nausea and then extreme fatigue. Im hoping it stays this way as with my DD I was sick every day the whole day until 19 weeks and when that stopped heartburn kicked in.

Hi all - I'm due around October 22nd. I am pregnant with my second after 5 months TTC - I took 25mg clomid this month. My first was born after 2 years TTC, he was a natural surprise the month after I miscarried blighted ovum twins. Super nervous and excited!

Forgot to add - I'd be happy to make some graphics for signatures for the group if you want.

Welcome to the new ladies! :)

My scan is in 4 hours and I'm super nervous! I had forgotten how worrisome pregnancy is!

Welcome to the new ladies! :)

My scan is in 4 hours and I'm super nervous! I had forgotten how worrisome pregnancy is!

Same here! I knew I was really sick with my dd, but that was 7 years ago and you forget the feeling of it. We'll get through it.

I have a scan in 5 hrs and I'm really nervous. It took us over 2yrs to conceive and I'm so worried something will happen.

Hi to the newer ladies joining! That would be awesome if we could have a little graphic icon for the group. I can replace my February hearts. :)

Good luck to all with scans. Prayers for healthy growing babies. Can't wait to hear about them.

How is everyone feeling? AF would have been due today. Yay no show! I think I am 4 or 5 weeks today. Not sure because I ovulate so late. DH and I haven't prevented for a couple months now. We weren't really trying either. We tried for our first 3 prenancies. It was just so stressful and an emotional roller coaster. I'm so thankful for this surprise blessing. My cycles recently became super long so I wasn't sure what was going on. This was the last cycle we weren't going to prevent before we waited to ttc in the fall. DH has a very busy work schedule in the spring all the way to June. Having a baby in this time period isn't ideal. So finding out we were expecting is super exciting. Two years ago in March I lost a baby that was supposed to be due Oct. 2nd. So thankful to have another October baby. Just feeling very nervous. Hope this baby is healthy and here forever.
I have a 3.5 year old daughter named Everlee and my son Brecken just turned one on Feb 9th. Found out the 10th about this baby. So excited!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

Forgot to add - I'd be happy to make some graphics for signatures for the group if you want.

I would love a October signature. I have been looking for one. If it isn't too much of a bother, could you please make one for the group?

Good luck to the ladies getting scans today. Hoping you can see those little hearts flashing.

Sorry for your loss Krissie328!

TRR I'm seeming to have less symptoms as the days go along. So scary. Terrifying too. 3 weeks til my midwife appt. where I'm praying to hear a HB!

Congrats Laroawan and Ella Hopeful!!

Ella_hopeful a little graphic would be awesome for sure :)

borr.dg.baby how did your scan go?

Good luck at your scan Smille24!

I'm not sure how I'm feeling. I feel like my symptoms are way less. Which I know can be normal, but it's not any less nerve wracking Happy to be at 7 weeks with no spotting though so I'll take it. Every week I make it closer to 10 with no spotting the happier I'll be.

Okay so I'll get to work on the graphic!

Anyone having cramps? I only had my beta yesterday so find it hard to imagine something is already going wrong, but I have back pain and hip pain and lower pain kinda in the groin area. Makes me feel like I'm going to get AF but can't quite work out where the pain is coming from. Also SUPER BLOATED!!!

Ella- I had back pain when I first found out as well. Now nothing unless I'm on my feet for too long at work. I have gas pain which likes to make me think it is cramps but it's always gas. Hope this puts your mind at ease.

Ajarvis- my symptoms are kinda steady. Not getting worse but not getting better. Symptoms come and go so don't look to much into it. I did that for a couple days last week and then let it go. Only going to drive you crazy

I don't have any symptoms yet. I wish I did. I feel a little more tired. My tests are getting darker so that's good at least.

Hi Ella- I've had af style cramps on Friday and spotting (brown, red and pink blood) I've been so scared as I had two previous losses, but I went for a scan today and all seemed well. Too early to see a baby and heartbeat but everything looked normal for where I'm at.

Good luck to everyone else having a scan today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->