October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Oh I should add this baby will be a surprise! We found out with our other two. Now that we have a girl and boy we want our last to be a surprise. So team yellow!

starting to feel a little queasy but nothing that bad. Just have to snack a lot throughout the day and it stays away. My boobs have not hurt for a couple days though which is worrying me. One nipple is sore but not the other :shrug: I just can't wait for March 2 so I can see my baby and know everything is ok!

My boobs did that for a day or two and now they are hurting again...just not as painful as when I got my BFP. Still getting twinges too so hopefully everything is fine.

Morning ladies! Anyone being sick?
I'm so close to being sick it's unreal! I gag whilst brushing my teeth and changing toddlers nappy.

I've had a few "stomach cramps" late at night just before bed, but nothing outrageous.

I've actually gotten sick once already! That being said, I'm also on 200mg progesterone/day, taken orally.

Hmmm...I'm on 200mg progesterone too, but I haven't gotten sick yet. I hope this isn't a bad sign.

How is this possible? I just ate a big ol sandwich from my local deli and my stomach still has an empty feeling although I'm full...
Anybody else experiencing this perpetual emptiness??

Yes! I am always hungry! My stomach growls just a few minutes after meals/snacks! Starting to worry about gaining too much weight too fast!

Unicorn- I feel the same way about eating and being hungry 2 minutes later. It's rough.

I'm an apple seed today :)

But my boobs still aren't sore or larger - should I be worried???

I'm an apple seed today :)

But my boobs still aren't sore or larger - should I be worried???

Yay for apple seeds!! My boobs are considerably less sore these last couple of days (almost unnoticeable until I take my bra off at night!) and I don't think they're any bigger either!
This is my first pregnancy so I can't be certain, but I suppose different women get different symptoms for different pregnancies! I've heard of some women who have zero symptoms throughout their pregnancies, so who knows! X

Unicorn: With Becca I was also on 200 mg progesterone per day, and nowhere near this sick! I'm thinking for me it's either a boy, or twins, but we shall see eventually. :p

Hey Lost, can you please take me out of the group hun? Thank you. Don't worry nothing happened to the baby.

I'm so worried! I took a clear blue with the weeks and frer today at 18 dpo to compare with my tests with ds. I only got 1-2 and a very faint line on the frer. I don't have an appointment until March 10th, I don't know how I'm going to make it without going crazy. :cry:

Scan went, well badly. She could see a sac and a yolk but she said she'd "expect" to see the HeartBeat - considering I am nearly 7 weeks pregnant. She's scheduled me to go back next Friday. She did measure the pregnancy and said I was right on target (in their eyes I am 6+3 today, where as I measured 6+3 on Wednesday).

There is a huge possibility the baby has died since Wednesday and there is also a huge possibility due to a tilted uterus it just makes things bad to photograph and measure. It obviously didn't help that I was sick several times this morning & I couldn't keep water down.

Also, the APS test came back positive again. I've been offered daily heparin injections.

Krissie- try not to worry, I know it's easier said than done. Are you sure of when you ovulated?

Lost- I'm so sorry to hear that the scan did not go as you had hoped :( Like you said though, there is a big chance that they just couldn't get a good picture of baby due to your tilted uterus. Also, when they measured it before they put you up two days right? it is very possible when the baby is so tiny that the measurements were just slightly off which gave you those 2 extra days. Keeping everything crossed for you until your next scan!!!

Cbeary- I wouldn't worry. Your blood work just came back confirming that your bean is growing. That's the most important thing!

Krissie- My FRERs never got dark. Have you asked your doc for a quantitative HCG blood test? That should put your mind at ease.

AFM- I guess we are all worry worts today. Last night I notice a rather sharp pain that ran from my pelvic bone up to my navel...right about where my right ovary should be. It made me catch my breath for a minute! I'm concerned because I had the exact same sensation with my MMC on the day they said the baby stopped growing... Maybe not as painful this time but very similar. Just worried sick. Boobs still hurt today and no bleeding, but I wonder if I should tell my doc or if he'd think I was a loon....

Lost- That is worrisome, but there is still hope. Just take care of yourself until your next scan. I've heard of women who get no heartbeat on an early scan only to find it later on. Baby is so small now it may just need a week or so to show itself.

Hello all, can I please join?

Edd of our October pumpkin is the 8th. I have a dating scan today though so it may change slightly :)

I'm a mum to two boys already, very nervous about having a third!

Lost- I am sorry your scan went badly. Fx for a better result next week.

I am certain on my dates. I was tracking several ways and all show the same date. I'm going to call my NP and see if I can't get one ordered.

Hey lost. I'm sorry your scan didn't go well, but they could have measured you wrong nd you are too early for hb. Our like you say maybe they didn't get a good picture. Fingers crossed the next scan is better xxx

Krissie - I'd definitely request bloods as urine tests are rubbish.

I hate the way losses ruin the excitement of pregnancy - I'm expecting something to go wrong any second. I had PMS style cramps all day today and pink blood when I wiped :cry: I'm going in for repeat bloods tomorrow so will see what the result is.

Lost- I hope your next scan is much better. It could be a little early yet.

Krissie- I think doing bloods would definitely give you peace of mind.

Cbeary- spotting can be normal. Fxd you get a great result tomorrow.

Still waiting to hear back if she will order them. So the earliest I'd probably hear anything is Thursday or Friday.

So I had some brown spotting today. Went to the ER. They did a pelvic, blood work, and an ultrasound. They said the cervix is closed so that is good. Saw the yolk sac but no baby, but said that is normal for as far along as we are. Blood looked old so I have my fingers crossed its nothing. Waiting for results on the blood work now. What a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->