October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

OH Lost, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the news you wanted at your scan. I understand that this week's wait will be tough. Hang in there, you've got so much on your plate, more than one person should have to deal with. :hugs:

Kiwiberry - I’ll remove you from the group. Hope all is okay. Keep in touch.

Krissie328 - Try not to guess HCG based on tests hun. If you’re worried ask your doctor to do Quantitive betas - 48 hours apart will give you a good idea of the HCG doubling times. Good luck hun. Try not to panic.

Rozzer - I’ll add you down for the 8th. Congratulations.

I'll be mega busy tomorrow, it's my Twins Birthday, they're six! :shock:
Can't quite believe that but there we are, lol. :haha:

I am having a miscarriage. Good luck on your journeys ladies. :flower:

Hey ladies I am back from vacation.

I'm so sorry to hear krissie, sending big hugs! :hugs:

Lost I am sorry your scan didn't go as you hoped. It is still so early and the baby could be just hiding in there. I am keeping everything crossed for the next scan.

I have my first scan and appointment tomorrow. I'll be 5+4. I'll update on how it goes. I am wondering how many babies are in there since I ovulated two follies!

Ugh, I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to feel nauseous all of the time. The only things that really sound good to me are pickles and plain pasta (or pasta with a little bit of pickle juice...)

My scan is in 10 days and I'm praying for some new symptoms to show before then. I'm so freaking nervous about it.

Ugh, I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to feel nauseous all of the time. The only things that really sound good to me are pickles and plain pasta (or pasta with a little bit of pickle juice...)

Same here. I'm having a difficult time keeping food down. Saltines, chicken noodle soup and water seem to be a safe go to.

I'm feeling a bit sicker each day.

Getting a bit worried though as I've been having PMS style cramps and blood in cm :cry:

Cbeary - blood is never a welcomed sight in pregnancy, but bleeding in the first and second trimester is really common! I bled, with cramps, from 7 weeks until 17 weeks with my last pregnancy. I had a pretty significant hematoma which is really common. Your symptoms are increasing which is a great sign! Just try to stay positive :hugs:

Do you have the clear blue weeks indicator pregnancy tests available near you? You could grab one of those to put your mind at ease.

I'm super nauseous too. My husband wanted to take me out for dinner but I've told him there's no point. Feel like I can't eat anything at the moment, it's driving me crazy.

Cbeary - blood is never a welcomed sight in pregnancy, but bleeding in the first and second trimester is really common! I bled, with cramps, from 7 weeks until 17 weeks with my last pregnancy. I had a pretty significant hematoma which is really common. Your symptoms are increasing which is a great sign! Just try to stay positive :hugs:

Do you have the clear blue weeks indicator pregnancy tests available near you? You could grab one of those to put your mind at ease.

I know - it's really scary. I know my levels are increasing as I had bloods drawn yesterday so should be feeling reassured about that. I'm going to call the hospital tomorrow and see if I can booked in for an early scan

krissie - So sorry for your loss....:hugs:

I'm having a very small amount of brown spotting again today... My only symptom is sore boobs and possibly a little fatigue (but it's hard to tell because I'm hypothyroid). Haven't been nauseous at all... Also the pulling/twinging sensations have disappeared.

I'll probably have to go in for more blood-work tomorrow to see if my levels are going up since my trip to the ER on Friday. Was feeling positive yesterday, but it's been harder today. I wish I could prick my finger and test my blood at home and know for sure with out all this waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->