October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Haha! This is one pregnancy I'm not peeing 24/7 and it's shocking. Sometimes I will wake for the toilet during the night, but often enough I sleep right through.

That's when I eventually get off to sleep.

I'm up peeing too! And some nights pelvic pain gets me too!

I wanted to update on my gender scan! We are just so excited!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
Congrats Borr!

I'm not peeing overly much at night. Just once or twice. But during the day it's ridiculous lol

This was like the longest week in the world. So glad it's friday night. Movie night for the boys and I :D

Hi ladies,

Sorry I'm so late but hope it's ok to join, I've only just found this thread! I'm due October 28th with my second x

I'm peeing through the night too! Well, actually 24 hours a day. At night it's the worst though as I wake to pee then stay up for a couple of hours as anxiety tends to creep in then for me. I usually go back to sleep just before my or my husband's alarms go off.

Borr huge congratulation. How exciting you know and can now go out and shop!

Bubbles welcome! How have you been feeling so far?

Hi lady!

I've not been feeling too bad so far thanks, just mega tired, slight nausea here and there which seems to have pretty much gone now, and other than that just the whole pregnancy anxiety thing! I've had three previous losses and have had bleeds quite often this time due to a SCH so fishing the whole thing quite worrying, but as far as I know everything is still OK in there!

Hi lady!

I've not been feeling too bad so far thanks, just mega tired, slight nausea here and there which seems to have pretty much gone now, and other than that just the whole pregnancy anxiety thing! I've had three previous losses and have had bleeds quite often this time due to a SCH so fishing the whole thing quite worrying, but as far as I know everything is still OK in there!

Wow. I'm sorry to hear of your other losses. I had a mmc in December and this pregnancy I too had a SCH. I bled constantly from weeks 9-13 and at my 12 week scan the hematoma was still there. I haven't bled since the 13th week though so I'm hoping it's now reabsorbed itself. Im hoping the bleeding stops for you. It's not only a stress, but a total pain too. I was constantly worried I'd be leaking everywhere, and never have I wanted a bath more than when I couldn't have it!

Hi bubbles82! :wave: I'll add you down for the 28th October hun.

I'm sorry you've experienced 3 losses, I had 3 last year but I've had 9 in total. Worrying in pregnancy is completely normal, I worry the whole way through, even when they're born and in your arms - you probably still will be worrying!

Glad you've found us. Any idea what you're having or when you're going to find out?

Hi bubbles :hi: I think I remember you from one of the loss threads.

Well I've had a scare today, woke up to bright red blood :cry:

Spent the whole day at the hospital. Baby is fine - heard hb and I've been feeling him move.

This is my third incident of bleeding so MW had a look at my cervix and I've got erosion of the cervix! Not as bad as it sounds- it's like a graze on the cervix due to pregnancy hormones. She said it's nothing to worry about and won't harm baby. Just annoying for me as it means I'm likely to have more bleeding. Feeling a bit sore from the examination but glad I've got a reason for it and baby seems ok

So excited for tomorrow!! Gender scan :)

Pink or Blue? That is the question.

Good luck with your gender scan.

I'm revealing next Saturday and I'm excited about that.

welcome bubbles!

Cbeary at least they can tell you why you're bleeding! That's good.

MissCassie can't wait to hear the results of your scan :)

I haven't felt much movement. It's disheartening. But I have my anatomy scan next week. I've felt some rolling type movement. But that's all. My boobs are officially bigger though haha

:happydance: for bigger boobs!

I'm noticing movement once the children are in bed and I'm relaxing in the evenings. Some times I notice it during the day too. Last night I literally had my bottom kicked from the inside. :haha:

18 days until my Anomaly scan. :happydance:

Ajarvis I was feeling a lot of movement over the last few weeks. However over the last 3 days, I've hardly felt a thing, if anything. It's very disheartening as it was keeping me very positive that all was well. I have my detailed scan on Wednesday and am now very nervous about it, where I hadn't been before.

I hope you get some good, big kicks soon (but secretly I'm glad I'm not the only one who's not feeling much) ;)

lost my fiance is definitely very happy about the bigger boobs haha.

lady I get that. I keep reading about all the people that are not feeling movement going ok. This is good lol. I felt both my boys earlier!

10 days until my anatomy scan..... can't come soon enough!

hi ladies

Welcome bubbles!

Congrats borr on your LB ...

Ah c beary Im glad they could tell you what the problem is ...

good luck MissCassie

Lost we cant wait to hear LOL

Ajarvis I also don't feel much movement more rolling than kicking and also not everyday and very random

My DH was in an accident on Saturday but luckily only got away with a scratch on his hand and some back and hip pain. And it my weekend couldn't get any worse my DD fell on her arm while playing with my nephews, but she also luckily didn't break it only bruised it. So my weekend was spent taking care of 2 patients LOL

My DH has a follow-up with the DR today to check how his pain is but he has been feeling much better since yesterday ...

My movement is on/off. I've felt more rolling too.

Felt loads last week then nothing for about three days which scared me. The movement started up again today :happydance:

I had a massive brown blood bleed today - by far the biggest yet during this pregnancy. I used the doppler and actually felt the movement under the probe.
Although I didn't pick the HB up for long I am reassured. Those kicks and punches were very strong to be felt on the outside.

Blessedbaby- glad DH is ok! Hope they both start feeling better soon!

Cbeary sorry you are bleeding but glad you know why now!

MissCassie we are waiting!

Lost the bleeding probably is from your placenta right? Glad you could hear baby

I haven't felt any movement yet. With my DD I felt her at like 20 weeks and this time I have an anterior placenta so I am not expecting to feel anything any time soon :cry:

Thank you everyone for your well wishes on my DS, he's already so spoiled! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->