October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Forgot to say I'm waddling like crazy today! Look like I'm at least 8 months pregnant with this walk. My tailbone is killing me today though. I hope this isn't the start of this pain already! I spend most of my time walking around to various schools for my job and it might just send me in traction.

Lady3 - Thanks hun. Good luck hiding it this weekend, 2 days is an awfully long time. I'm so glad I'm not the only one waddling already. :haha: :oops:

Thank you all for your kind words on the earthquake. Things are normalizing around here. I had some rooms in my house painted and my daughter had an asthma allergic reaction to the paint so we had to move to in laws for a week, that was fun! :haha:

I have my gender scan on friday! I can't wait! Send some "open up your legs baby!" vibes my way! :winkwink:

I hope you are all feeling better. I have been miserable with pelvic pain from like 8 weeks, was not expecting it to start this soon (didn't start until 30ish weeks last time). I can't do much during the day and by night time I just cry to my DH to give me a massage. Specifically hurts my butt cheeks. :dohh:

good luck hiding it lady3! I've been asked at work twice now by people who didn't know before that I was pregnant lol. Guess there's no hiding it here :p

Just booked a trip to Arizona today! Going to be a hot vacation in June. Now the joy of securing passports lol

Ajarvis- good luck on the trip to Arizona. I hope you have lots of a/c and a pool! What will you be doing there?

Borr- good to hear things are getting back to normal. I totally feel you on the butt pain today! I'm hoping mine is a temporary thing.

Wish me luck, I have my Foetal Echocardiogram tomorrow.
Extremely nervous - my DD1 was born with a Congenital Heart Defect so I am always offered Foetal Echo's at 17 weeks.

I'm also hoping the sonographer can examine the placentas location whilst there - I do believe she is a Obstetrician.

good luck hiding it lady3! I've been asked at work twice now by people who didn't know before that I was pregnant lol. Guess there's no hiding it here :p

Just booked a trip to Arizona today! Going to be a hot vacation in June. Now the joy of securing passports lol

Your photo made me think your were from the USA! I am also crazy enough to book a summer trip, but Europe in July (actually leaving the Texas heat, ROFL).

Ajarvis- good luck on the trip to Arizona. I hope you have lots of a/c and a pool! What will you be doing there?

Borr- good to hear things are getting back to normal. I totally feel you on the butt pain today! I'm hoping mine is a temporary thing.

My inlaws have a ranch so we'll be hanging out there for most of it. Also taking the kids to Disney Land at the beginning. So will be a busy trip.

Your photo made me think your were from the USA! I am also crazy enough to book a summer trip, but Europe in July (actually leaving the Texas heat, ROFL).

Leaving the heat sounds good lol. I'm from Calgary Alberta. What makes it look like the USA? - Curious lol

The HEARTBURN today is killing me!!!!

good luck this weekend Lady

good luck for you scan today Lost

Ajarvis good luck with sorting your passports

oh no borr hope she is fine now

oh the waddle I have been having tailbone pain since Monday LOL my whole left leg sometimes goes numb with it ...

Leaving the heat sounds good lol. I'm from Calgary Alberta. What makes it look like the USA? - Curious lol

It's the outfit, you would fit in better than I do here in Texas!

Thanks Blessed baby.

Not heard off Kat for a while either, hope she's okay too. :flower:

does anyone know where Kat079 is? hope she is ok

This thread seems to have died quite a bit. But I hope so too.

It's the outfit, you would fit in better than I do here in Texas!

Ah. Lol. It goes really well in Calgary too. :p but that was specifically at Stampede which is a big cowboy event. Although people dress like that year round here too

Im 16 weeks today ... whoop whoop

Ajarvis I know what you mean about it being quite around here I just wish everyone could come back again

Is anyone else having problems getting comfortable at night? I am always awake until gone 2am and really struggling with tiredness at the moment.

nope but I do wake a lot at night to pee and to toss and turn and to check if my toddler is still ok ... and then just before I have to wake for work is when I really go into deep sleep and before I know it the alarm goes off

ja and its suppose to get better in second tri but it doesn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->