October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Yep, you're right. I know what I'm having but that's because I am planning the nursery, buying clothes, etc. I kinda need to know. I've always told others when I've found out so for my last pregnancy, I'll keep you all in suspense.

Interested to know if there are any other Low Lying Placentas on our thread, or Placenta Previas..

I'm in for a tense 4 week wait now to grade mine. :shrug:

I had a low placenta last time, but it went away on it's own no problem. No mention so far :)

I'm team yellow all the way! I can't wait to be surprised on the big day!

I think I felt my first kicks?! At first I thought it was gas, but when it kept happening....it feels like a butterfly is trapped in my lower belly! Lol! This is cool!

I don't fee it all the time though...just occasionally. Is that normal?

unicorn its normal yes ... for now it will only be random kicks or flutters

that's good ajarvis at least now work knows ... good luck with that trip Im so happy its going to be winter that time I don't like being pregnant in summer ... LOL

AFM 15 weeks today still feeling sick sometimes ... and I have major reflux issues ...

I'm a busy mum and only ever notice the kicks at night time. When I've shut the computer down and lying in bed, ready to go to sleep.

Just saw this Owlet Smart Sock on Facebook. It looks pretty cool. It's a little sock that goes on baby's foot and has a sensor that detects his/her heart rate and blood oxygen levels. If either gets too low it sounds an alarm. It connects via app to smartphones too. I think I might have to get one...

Hi everyone :) I'm due October 13th! Well i think. I was due October 16th, then baby was measuring 3 days agead at my 10 week ultrasound. Would that make my due date October 13th? Haha anyway, I'm happy to have found this group! This will be baby #2 and my DD will be 26 months

emicakess - Welcome to the group. I'll add your EDD as 13th. :flower:

17 weeks tomorrow for me, gah! Only a 3 week wait to find out what's going on with the placenta.

Just popping in to let you all know I'm in the December group now as I had a mc back in February. H&H 9 months ladies.

Thanks for letting me know, I will update Page 1. Wishing you luck for this pregnancy.

Hey Lost. I don't think it was anterior. That never came up in any discussion so I don't think so. And I felt him from 16 or 17 weeks on.

welcome emicakes

how's everyone doing?

Im still being sick and I hate being so sick

Im generally starting to feel alot better and starting to get some energy back! Woohoo and go for our gender scan on the 3rd of may so 8 more sleeps.. so excited.

that's great MissCassie cant wait to hear if you team blue or pink ...

I only have my gender scan at the end of May

Good luck with your gender scans ladies. Don't forget to update me (if you're telling the world that is) so I can update the :yellow: on Page 1.
I'll be updating mine as soon as I've revealed the gender as I found out last Wednesday. :happydance:

miss cassie I'm feeling physically better, but if I'm tired in any way I'm an emotional wreck.

I have my gender scan in two weeks - May 12th. Will be revealing all then :)

I worked 13 hours of over time this weekend. Only one day off. Still tired. Otherwise doing good and counting down until done work.

yes I will be revealing to your guys and the world LOL

oh ajarvis hope u get some more rest ...

Im ok today *touchwood* ...

Welcome Emicakes!

Laraowan I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing you all the best for this pregnancy.

Sorry Lost- I don't have any experience of placenta previa, but I know a lot of ladies who have and it was ok for them. The only thing it affected was one friend who's didn't move up into the correct position and so she couldn't have the home birth she wanted. Other I know they all resolved themselves. I hope yours does too!

I have my sister-in-law's birthday party this weekend. It's a 2 day affair. Friday I'm going to lunch with her and my mother-in-law and I'm sure there will be wine. Saturday night, we're going to dinner with a large group of friends and again, I'll have to hide both the small bump and the fact I'm not drinking. Also, the fact that I'm still exhausted doesn't help me trying to stay up late and be cheerful. We don't want to tell my sil until after next week's appointment to see if all is ok, but I'm afraid we might have to. Feeling pretty torn about telling her and getting her excited in case it's not ok :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->