• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Rainbow Babies!!!

Welcome lindblum and congratulations!
I can help you with that one...it's frustrating but your midwife will take it from the first day of your LMP.
I had a mmc at 12 weeks in Sept/Oct last year and since then my cycles have gone wacky. I ovulated after a period on CD 31. It would have been a 45 day cycle roughly. I had a suspected mc following that and this time I ovulated on CD 29 so that was about a 43 day cycle.
The midwife has taken it from the first day I started bleeding of the suspected mc which was the 26.12.11. I know I was pregnant, I always get symptoms very early and the bleeding was very heavy and lasted 8 days with bad cramps but it did come about the time AF was due.
From ovulation I'm about 6 + 1 but the midwife says I'm 8 + 1. My due date is 16th Oct but the midwife says it's 2nd Oct. You just have to go along with it but make sure your midwife knows and puts on your notes that you have irregular cycles.
It worried me but she assures me it won't make a difference. On the plus side, we get all our scans early etc. Keep well :flower:

Beth - keeping fx'd for you.

Good luck Beth i'm sure you will get some fab numbers.

Today I have started with a new symptom - tonnes and tonnes or C/M. Its gross. I keep thinking i'm bleeding but i'm not its almost like ewcm but a bit creamier!! Yuk!!

I've been having the same cazi and actually started a week ago so when I was as far as you today.

cazi - i had tons of creamy cm throughout my previous successful pregnancy to the point where i had to wear pantyliners, otherwise it felt like i had wet myself!

its good in that its a reassuring sign but bad well.. you know why... :p

im the same with the CM ladies, and its worse when you are on progesterone, i constantly feel like im leaking something!

good luck today beth xx

Congrats and welcome to the newbies! Glad to have yall with us!!

Congrats on all the wonderfull scans, lets keep them going!!

FYI - my doc. does not count mine from my lmp, but this is my seventh pregnancy...so she knows I know what I'm talking about!! Sometimes though, when I ovulate late I just change my lmp, for instant, I ovulated on cd 20 this cycle (much better than my cd25 O) and I will just change my lmp date by 5 days so that when I make my appt I don't confuse the nurse lol!

AFM - Super dark test this am, but it was the last I am putting down the pee sticks!! Also I threw up this am!! So excited to be sick lol!! Hope it keeps up!

Here is the pic of my little bean... The round blob in the middle is the yolk sac.

IMAG0028.jpg

beautiful picture twinkie

3xcharmer, i might 'adjust' my lmp if they get fussy about dates.

lindblum they'll adjust it after the first scan! Don't worry too much about it!

twinkie very nice pic! You can see a lot more at nearly 8wks! Congrats!

My beta came back at 1984... 16 hour doubling time! makes me excited, but I went # 2 a little while ago, and I had some pink dishcarge afterwards... it wasn't bad..but it makes me nervous

Wonderful U/S twinkie, congrats! :flower:

Beth, great numbers! Woohoo! :wohoo:

Lovely u/s pic twinkie
Great numbers beth
AFM I have been woken up by my m/s this morning! Never felt sooo sick!

beth thats great numbers!
i get mine tomorrow - a little nervous now!!!!
lovely pic twinkie!

cazi good to hear that your symptoms are strong, although sorry you are feeling sick! i have felt a little nauseaus but it goes as quickly as it comes.

I was slightly worried as my symptoms are no where near as strong as last time (MMC) but then I guess its good that its different to then?I dunno...trying not to get worked up over every little thing. I've become a total POAS addict tho, using internet cheapies and this morning the line satarted coming up before the dye had reached the end so that cheered me up...and it was the strongest test I've ever had :)

Cazi Yaayyy for being sick! :wohoo:

Beth - great numbers try not to worry :thumbup:

Lovely pic Twinkie :happydance:

Islander - I'm the same. Had all the symptoms and very strong when I had mmc but this time, hardly anything and....

Had my scan this morning and I have a 2mm bean with a heartbeat! They couldn't date it properly because it's too early but she guestimated 5.5-6 weeks which ties in with my dates and everything looks normal :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

My DH laughed when he asked how big it was and she said 2mm!
Stay healthy xxx

Hi All

I've been off line for a few days with wireless issues, so welcome to all the new ladies, and congratulations to everyone who's had a scan and seen the heartbeat!

I had my second scan today, and was measured at 7+2 with a little heart flickering away on the screen! I was so relieved to see it, but know we aren't out of the woods yet as we've been here before. Anyway I have a follow up scan in 2 weeks, and have been prescribed progestorone, so keeping my fingers crossed!

Twinkie - lovely pic!!!

Wilf - so glad your appt went good and you got to see baby!

Beth - wonderful numbers!

Islander - I just quit testing yesterday!

CB1 - Congrats on the scan!!

AFM - kinda upset that I didn't have morning sickness yet this am, but as I'm typing this I'm starting to feel a little queazy!! Yay!!

wilfbrown and cb1 - glad your scans went well x

wilf and CB1 great news on your scans!!!

i had some good news also. my doc just rang and said she had the results from my bloods on monday and they are spot on for 6 weeks (im 6 weeks tomorrow or friday and these bloods were taken on monday so levels must be ok!) but shes also arranged a scan for me now after saying i couldnt get one! i dont know when yet, but im over the moon that im getting one soon! will get the proper results of my second set of bloods tomorrow afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->