October Rainbow Babies!!!

I wanna join too!
Just got my :bfp: after 3 consecutive miscarriages. Sticky bean, sticky bean, sticky bean, come on sticky bean! My due date is October 25th.
I got my first bloodwork done today, should have the results tomorrow. Can't wait, hoping for good numbers!

Why hello there, ladies! :)

I would love to join your group please. I had an ectopic pregnancy back in November and had to have the pregnancy and my left fallopian tube removed in December. It was devastating, to say the least. My hubby and I are very blessed to be pregnant again after the first AF. So here I am, trying not to freak myself out and drive myself crazy with ectopic this, and ectopic that.

My 14 DPO beta was 253 mIU. Last time, with the ectopic, my beta for 13/14 DPO was only 5.74 mIU! I will always remember that number. Weird. I'm now waiting on my 16 DPO beta results (34/35 hours after the first one). Hopefully it doubled!

EDD based on ovulation is October 17, 2012. Stick, baby, stick!

Hi ladies,
I just wanted to post an update. Went to ob today and measured 6 weeks which is great news, but no hb detected yet. Should I be worried?

Also, I was diagnosed with a SCH. I'm not sure what the size is or even really what to expect. Dr said I have a 50/50 shot and put me on bed rest. Only problem is I have to go to work or I won't get paid. It's a very small business and I spend most of my time sitting at a desk. I also live on the second floor! Has anyone experienced a sch or maybe have any advice? I'm very worried.

My SCH was small and shrinking with my last pregnancy. No need for bed-rest. Talk to your boss, tell them what's going on and see if they can make accommodations for you. Perhaps you can be in a semi-upright position and still be on the computer? Also talk to your doctor more in depth about the bed rest. Do you need to lay flat or can you be sitting with feet up? Is walking up and down a flight of stairs twice a day to go to work okay? You don't want to do anything to risk the life of your baby, but I understand needing to make money too. Communication will be key here.

Hi ladies,
I just wanted to post an update. Went to ob today and measured 6 weeks which is great news, but no hb detected yet. Should I be worried?

Also, I was diagnosed with a SCH. I'm not sure what the size is or even really what to expect. Dr said I have a 50/50 shot and put me on bed rest. Only problem is I have to go to work or I won't get paid. It's a very small business and I spend most of my time sitting at a desk. I also live on the second floor! Has anyone experienced a sch or maybe have any advice? I'm very worried.

hi meaggers, i dont know anything about SCH but dont worry yet about not seeing HB because my dr specifically didnt want me going for a scan at 6 weeks because of the possibility of not seeing a HB yet, i hope everything else works out for you:hugs::hugs:

I had a scan at 5+4 and all I saw was a gestational sac and yolk sac, no fetal pole or heartbeat. The U/S tech said that it was perfectly normal for that range not to see a heartbeat. (I should also say that I ovulate a few days later than normal, so if you go by conception I was only 5+1), she said a few days can make a world of difference on an early U/S.

I had my scan today & hearing about your experiences just made my day!! Doc thinks I'm 6wks, the scan was external & we saw the sac & a bit of something else. She was finding it hard to capture on the screen. So I'm back next thursday for a second one to confirm either way.
Happy so far!

i just saw my gp and shes gonna send me for an early scan...just got to wait or mt appt :)

I'll advise you to get one around 7wks so the youcan see something properly & aren't left in limbo.

Hi Ladies

Can i join too? I am 5 weeks pregnant after MMC Dec 2011, so happy to be pregnant again and I'm counting down the weeks till I hit 12 weeks!!!

Im due 16th October 2012 with my first child, anyone else due this day?

x

Hello to all the new people joining the group.

Meggers did they see a yolk sac? I think to see anything at 6 weeks is good.

Christina I am due 17th-18th so close xx

Seems like the moment we get pregnant with our rainbow babies we are looking toward that 12 week mark.:haha: I know I am.

i cannot wait to get out of 1st tri - it seems soooooo far away at the moment!!

Welcome all of you new faces! :) I just love this group- you ladies are absolutely wonderful! Morning sickness looks to be starting (I'm thinking it's a good sign). I woke up this morning so nauseated that I didn't even want to move. :sick:

We did see the embryo. Everything was in it's place. I'm saying lots and lots of prayers. I talked to my boss this morning- He seemed fairly understanding. I'm sitting at a desk with my feet propped up and not moving much (I brought someone in to do all the moving for me haha).

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! <3:flower:

We also saw something that she thought was the embryo. We are even meaggers. when is your next scan?

I think this proves to all of you that there's no point getting a scan before 6wks+. The stress isn't worth the two or more extra days wait.

Wow, so many new faces since I've been on here! Welcome to all the newbies and congrats on those BFP's!

AFM - I've been feeling down in the dumps lately, so I've been staying away as to not depress everyone else, aside from being tired and a few cramps, I have no symptoms...I had some symptoms ight before I found out I was pg but that could have been the clomid. Uhh, yeah, waiting on that conveted 12 week mark, just so scared that I want make it that far.

Madrid- I completely agree, but I dont have the patience to wait after losing our last babe at 6 weeks. Im hoping to have another scan friday with a diff dr. I think I am going to change doctors.

Hi charmer, Im sorry to hear your so down in the dumps. Ive been feeling that way too especially since peace.of mind seems to be so hard to get this time around. We have to try and stay positive for our little beans. Hugs!

Thanks meaggers and :hugs::hugs: to you too, it's just the not knowing that sucks:dohh::cry:

I feel a bit better. I got to talk to my nurse and get my lab results. I have four pages of numbers in front of me, about 20 different bottles of vitamins and 4 webpages up doing research. Let the craziness begin!:haha:

My CBC came back normal, except for signs of slight anemia. I'm usually very anemic so I'll take that as my iron supplements doing their job! :thumbup:

My Vitamin D level is only 17, severely deficient, which I don't understand since I've been taking 5,000 iu of D3 for the past few months. :nope:

My progesterone was 22.5, which is good, but that's because I've been taking progesterone suppositories from the moment I got my :bfp:

My HCG was only 39.9, but I was only 3 wk +4 so that's still in the "normal" range.

I can't wait till tomorrow when I get my second set of HCG numbers. I'm praying they're over 100! When I talked to my nurse I told her I wanted my HCG checked weekly for awhile, my doc doesn't like to do that, he checks them twice and if they go up then he leaves them alone. But then I told her that last time the only reason we knew something was wrong was because my numbers didn't double at 7wks and I didn't want to have a MMC, I'd rather know. So she agreed and ordered weekly checks. :happydance:

I'm trying not to obsess, but I don't think I'm very successful at it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->