October Rainbow Babies!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies :flower:

Mom2 - Good luck with your HCG numbers tomorrow!

Charmer - I've definitely been feeling down lately. I feel like I'm just having this build up, only to get bad news at my scan next week. Hopefully we'll both get over this feeling soon :hugs:

Yeah tweak, it really is just so crazy stressfull right now trying to figure out what's going to happen...wish I was clarivoyant lol!

welcome to everyone new and congrats on the BFPs!!!!!!!!!

3xscharmer: yeah ive been feeling a bit sad about my lack of symptoms as well, no MS in sight, i was hoping to have some by now and its really worrying me :(

mom2mmcjg: thats awesome they are going to do weekly HCG tests!!!!!! i had to really push my dr to even do a second one, now im convinced somethings wrong but ill have no way of knowing:shrug::dohh:

Hi ladies,
Can I join in please? Congratulations to you all on your BFPs :thumbup:
I'm just over 5 weeks along after a mmc in Sept 11 and a mc in Dec 11. It's been a bit of a rollercoaster so far, I've been on the recurrent mc thread last week as it looked like the same was happening again as I was bleeding but to mine and the dr's surprise, my hcg is going up fine; 16dpo 31, 18dpo 77, 21dpo 424!!:happydance: and the bleeding has stopped. Didn't know I was pregnant though until BFP on 16dpo as had a BFN on 13dpo and bleeding started on day after which I just thought was AF. Taking it easy now but quite relaxed considering...just keep running to the loo every 10 mins to check.
Christina - my EDD is the 16th October too.
Keeping my fx'd for all of us xx

mom2mmcjg: thats awesome they are going to do weekly HCG tests!!!!!! i had to really push my dr to even do a second one, now im convinced somethings wrong but ill have no way of knowing:shrug::dohh:

Yes, I'm very happy about that. I wouldn't trade my doctor for anything. He puts the feelings and desires of his patients right up on the top of the list. I know he doesn't like to do a lot of HCG checks because sometimes they can lead to unnecessary fear, but in my case I'll feel alot more comfortable with them.
I'm feeling good about getting my hcg checked again today. Took another test this morning, I think that makes 10 now:haha:, line is definitely darker and I got a positive result on the internet cheapies that have been showing negative, even yesterday. So I can't wait to get those results. :happydance:

ella - Seems like we are all down lately - just part of the way things are for gals like us, it's sad that m/c takes away the excitment and joy, we are all robbed of what should be the happiest times of our lives...sad really.

Mom2mm - I have a doctor like that who goes above and beyond and were I to call her right now, they would get me in for my betas, but I am choosing not too, I am going to wait a while to even make an appt. Not knowing what's going on sucks, but some of my pregnancies have been normal until the 6-7 week mark...so I'm waiting until at least 8 weeks and if I have a normal ultrasound at 8 weeks then hopefully I'll carry, that's what happend with DD anyway!

AFM - I had to get some of those stupid answer lab strip tests...and the test line is darker than the control line! But I'm trying not to get too excited about it b/c I'm not really sure about those tests, ordered some frer's and they should be here on Friday when I'm about 19dpo!

Hi all just thought i'd drop in and say hi. The sick feeling has started for me. it started 3days ago feel soooo sick when I wake up then have to force breakfast down then feel sick for an hour after The sicky feeling then comes and goes throughout the day. BBs very painful at the moment. 5 days until my 1st appt getting a bit nervous now xx

I am on Cloud 9 right now! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Got my second HCG level, came back at 141.5, that's more than tripled in two days! :wohoo:
I went shopping for a new bra today and when I was trying it on I realized my boobs hurt. I did a little happy dance right there in the dressing room! :happydance:
Only after a loss would you be happy when your boobs hurt. :haha:

Congrats mom2mmc - so happy your betas are so high...twins lol!! Are you going to be getting more betas?

Cazi - I'm jelous you already have morning sickness...as bad as I had it with DD, I would still give anything to be that sick again!!

Yes, I'll be getting them checked weekly for the next 6 weeks. So happy my doctor agreed to do that, I just feel better knowing the numbers, plus that's how we found out there was a problem with my last pregnancy. My numbers didn't double at 7 weeks so we started doing ultrasounds and discovered baby wasn't developing and eventually died at 10 weeks.
Doc already scheduled an early ultrasound for when I'm 7 weeks, can't wait!

Cazi - Sooo jealous you're feeling sick!! No sick feeling for me here!! I would love it!!

Mom2 - Yay for awesome numbers!! :happydance:

mom2 those numbers are fab!!!

I've felt sick most of today and it seems to be worse after food I thought it was ment to be better after food? BBs still very sore and i'm sooooo tired but that could be the 5 days of skiing i've just done. Only 1 day of my hols left :-( hope everyone is ok xx

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if i could join you? im 5 weeks tomorrow and this is my 5th pregnancy (4 MC in the last 12 months). I have been diagnosed with low AMH which means my ovarian reserve is low. (low egg quality and numbers apparently although 5 pregnancies in 12 months aint bad going lol).

im taking pregnacare, and progesterone and praying for a sticky one this time!

had a bit of a nightmare today and i got booked in at the GP and found out that my early pregnancy unit no longer does early scans for RMC people, so unless im bleeding i wont get a scan. Not impressed!! Especially as research shows that regular scans and a bit more care in early pregnancy when you have history of mc and are obviously a bit nervous can really help! i cried on my doc shoulder and she has booked me in for some blood draws starting Monday so at least im getting something!

Looking forward to this journey with you ladies!

Hi bumpy and welcome. Thats awful about not doing scans as you say a bit of reassurance helps a lot. Its good you are getting bloods done tho how are you feeling? xx

Hi Cazi,

you enjoying your holiday?

yeah im ok just annoyed about that!

Very sore boobies but think the progesterone does that! also feeling a little sicky in the mornings but nothing major yet.

Bring on the symptoms!

how is everyone today?

mom2- great numbers! they are very similar to how mine were doubling (mine went from 30 to 130 in 48 hrs).

AFM- morning sickness has set in! LOL Whoever named it morning sickness was sorely mistaken, because mine lasts all day long! My boobs are getting bigger too and are now sore to the touch. While I hate feeling like crap all day, it is kind of reassuring at the same time. 4 more days until my U/S where we will hopefully see a little bean with a heartbeat!

Hi ladies!! Wow theres loads of us PAL October babies now :happydance:

Welcome to all the new ladies, think ive managed to add you all to the first page!

Spent ages catching up, so pleased to see that everyone is doing well!! Lets keep the PMA going!!

So how are everyones symptoms at the moment??

Im so tired, feel like ive hit a brick wall today! Headachey and sore!! Also look like im 6 months pregnant due to bloating - Does anyone else have this??? :shrug:

Feeling a bit nauseous today. I think my body said, "Oh, your 4 weeks now. We should be nauseous." LOL

twinkie - sorry you are feeling sick...but still wish it was me lol!!

Bumpy - Hello again!

mom2 - That's very similiar to what happened my last pregnancy, went in at 8 weeks and baby was measuring 6 weeks with very faint HB, finally at about 9w6d the HB stopped and it took until I was 11 weeks to m/c, I wanted to do it naturally and I will never do that agian! DH has agreed with me as he was so scared b/c it put me in labor for 2 hours and was pure HELL...anyway, just wanted to let you know that I could sympathize with you on that, which is why I'm waiting until my 8 week appt and if all is on track then it should be viable...least that's what my history dictates!

Rachel - I'm right there with you honey, if I'm not bending over the toilet puking my guts out then I just am not happy lol!!

AFM - I had one of those "wow, was I just a little nauseas" moments today where I felt sick for like 30 seconds...hope it picks up! Really hope these next few weeks fly by and we all have healthy rainbow babies!! I personally would like healthy twins! I know it's crazy but my next sucessfull pregnancie will be my last and I would love to be able to have 2 more but don't think I could emotionally/physically survive 2 more pregnancies so the next one is it for me...I was on clomid so it's not too far fetched lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->