October Rainbow Babies!!!

Thanks Meaggers! It so exciting just want wait to meet him. Heres my most recent bump pic!

Attachments

• 376579_10152182677190107_864499482_n.jpg
    376579_10152182677190107_864499482_n.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
LOVE IT! Very cute! I'll post mine as soon as I get on to a regular computer. I feel like I've turned in to a whale though even though I've only gained 16 lbs total so far.

Ok Still haven't posted the bump pic, but I will. I never seem to get to a normal computer. How is everyone doing? This thread has been dormant for several weeks now. Is everyone still hanging in there?!

yep im still here :)

I always had in the back of my mind that I wouldn't be taking this baby home. I was planning to take 6 newborn nappies in the hospital bag but couldn't bring myself to open the pack of nappies so I could give them to someone else if need be. Well i opened them last week. I'm feeling kinda silly about that now but I'm starting to get really excited now.

Next month is October!!! :D :D

and bump pic taken today at 32+1 :)

jleanne, our stairs look the same :p

Attachments

• 20120904_006_32+1.jpg
    20120904_006_32+1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
You look great lindblum!!

I still can't believe we're all due next month! And if babies come early, they could be here this month! Crazy!

do you think yours will be early?

I think i'm going to have mine around the 39 week mark as my others kids were both born at 39+2. I hope i don't go over, i really want an October baby!

I wouldn't mind her coming early! My original due date last year was September 28th, so I'd love to have her on that day. But, she probably won't be early. With my blood pressure issues though, I doubt they'll let me go too far over.

Hi ladies!! I am still here, twins are doing great! Really having to slow down now though. I often wonder if I'll make it to October - fingers crossed!!

I'm so glad ya'll are doing well! Here is my 34 week bump pic.

Lindblum- love the bump :) I know what you mean about it being hard to open things and pack bags. I've been battling myself quite a bit to try and stay excited and not let the fear/worry overcome me. I'm having a shower here in 2 weeks, and I guess in the back of my mind I keep questioning whether or not I should have a shower just in case ya know? I'm doing my best though to stay happy/excited and as time passes I'm getting more and more excited that this just really might happen! I even finally packed my hospital bag-including his stuff.

Attachments

• 556661_3606398809007_1286089322_n.jpg
    556661_3606398809007_1286089322_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
your bump looks gorgeous x hope the shower goes well! I've also finished with the hospital bag and just put it in the spare room where I can't see it :p

hope4bfp, congrats on 33 weeks, hope they stay in til 37 :)

Cute bump Meaggers! I still need to pack my hospital bag. I should really get on the ball with it, just in case.

Well, we had an ultrasound today since I've been having BP issues. She's measuring around 5 lbs 3 oz, and 55th percentile. And she's head down! Hopefully she stays that way! BP was good at today's appt too, 112/70.

thats great news tweak! glad to hear your bp is better too x

Hi ladies just thought I would stop in to tell you all the good news. As many of you may remember I was part of this thread edd Halloween.

Well I am now 18 weeks pregnant and expecting a baby girl.

Just had to share it with you all. x

How are you ladies? Getting excited? Nervous? I'm getting both! I don't have the nursery ready, but I am having a shower on the 23rd so hopefully everything will come together before she comes!

Morning ladies! I'm still here! Lovely bumps and congrats to you Debz.
How are you all feeling? I find out tomorrow if LO will arrive by c section THIS WEEK (35wks)!! I've not had a straight forward pregnancy....low iron, low b12, polyhydramnios, macrosome ?? ( big baby syndrome ) and now shocking spd but still going. Baby is way above the 95th centile; AC measuring 40 weeks and est weight of 7lb 3oz at 33+2 (eek). If the growth rate has continued as it was, they will intervene. Baby was also breech at my last scan and midwife thinks transverse now. I'm back at the hospital tomorrow and will know more then. It's getting very uncomfortable! I'm sooo excited though! Xxx

Hi hope everyone is well.
It's my would of been due date today. I am grateful and know I'm lucky to be pregnant but I can't help but think I could've been holding that baby right now.

Hi hope everyone is well.
It's my would of been due date today. I am grateful and know I'm lucky to be pregnant but I can't help but think I could've been holding that baby right now.

:hugs: my bub was due the middle/end of Aug, I'd definitely have mine by now but instead I'm waiting an extra few weeks. Stay strong, this baby needs you to be happy x

Update on me:
Baby was breech/transverse/head down within 20 minutes at my 36wk appointment.. So I'm going to talk about my options with a consultant on Friday. Won't do an ECV because she gets distressed too easily, looking like a section but we'll see!

How're the rest of you? It's been quiet here!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"